He hated it as much as we did

Will Yea Forums finally admit Seth is /ourguy/?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-24-08-17-42.png (1438x2437, 1.01M)

No

>we

He looks like a before photo of GRR. Also checked.

Anyone that thought game of thrones was decent after season 1 is a brainlet.

It sounds like he's annoyed by the wrong thing

When most of them say they hated the ending, it's because they're buttmad about Dany becoming evil. I have a feeling that's Seth's main complaint.

>three ten second jokes
>FORTY FUCKING ARTICLES

DUDE

Attached: No one likes it.gif (500x282, 497K)

>jew
>ourguy
no

He's literally the male Amy Schumer

>mock something long after it has been deemed safe to make fun of

brave...

Lol he looks incredibly similar in that pic

>grown man
>cares about capeshit
and they say dudeweed doesn't cause brain damage

Everyone hated the finale, it's like making a thread because Seth said he loves pizza. Everyone loves pizza.

>criticizing a widely panned finale
wow so brave

ppl mad at this are fucking dumb, during all this time they didn't get the main "point" of the series, to flip fantasy conventions on their head to generate fresh takes on stale content... dwarf not a fool but smartest, noblest knight actually a lady, a thirst for emancipation at all cost revealing itself to be the true baddie of the series... the only thing wrong with that last one was it needed a couple more episodes to deploy itself, it was just too rushed for the audience to find it a credible development even less care about it. can't rush being invested.

wow he's just like me

This. The people who actually thought the last 3 seasons were anything other than garbage have no right to complain about anything

Tyrion is retarded, female knight is a trope, and that last one is totally forced nonsense, wouldn't work unless you remade season 7 at least. The show was pointless that's why it's already forgotten

Follow his twitter. He sucks cock and makes pottery

wow what a bold move, having the same opinion as literally everyone

I wonder what he makes

You can see points where Dany was a ruthless cunt, she always killed her enemies no matter what. But it was NEVER shown as her being evil or ill-tempered. They always framed it as naivety and Tyrion and everyone around her who disagreed with it, did so because he was dumb politically and strategically. It was never shown as her having the potential to go full jihad until the literal last season.

>did so because he was dumb politically and strategically
I meant did so because "it" was dumb; not the people disagreeing with the act.

Dude, like, what if he made the clay, like, what if he made the clay into a BONG?

He's a rich jew, so, no.

>jew

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

have sex

and by sex I mean "real fantasy" and by have I mean "read."

Based dude weed lmao

Hell yeah I'm buttmad, they deserved better mane. At least the ending's not canon

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-4.png (750x400, 111K)

>/ourguy

Attached: 1535415994795.jpg (817x1222, 175K)

Hasn't been funny or relevant since 40yo V

jews are based, look at trump

>duuuuude if I would have directed it I would have made them, get this bro, I would have made them smoke weed LMAO

Anyone that thought game of thrones was decent at all is a brainlet.

Trump is a fat Zionist retard.

did anyone unironically like got after the second to last episode in the first season? checked out after that shit

>caring about cloakshit

cringe

Attached: ahoy.jpg (800x420, 28K)

game of thrones was always bad, season 1 included. the books are bad too.

Fuck off back to r/freefolk.

The culture he is a proponent of is the reason GoT S5-8 went to shit.

What I don't get is all these normies who think the show suddenly turned to shit in one season. Season 8's ending was a culmination of consecutively shit seasons with awful writing. The show was doomed from season 5 and on. God himself couldn't have written himself out of that clusterfuck.

They actually started attacking people who were rightfully calling the show shit after the third episode. They only had a problem when Dragon Hitler didn’t become Queen of the universe.

>he says this while starring in that terrible Lion King remake

Attached: image.jpg (619x465, 68K)

>didn't read the books
Yeah, I'm thinking he's cringe

"Muh superior IQ" post. The first four seasons were perfectly fine, stop pretending otherwise.