LEGION

HOLY FUCKING KINO BROS I DONT WANT IT TO END ITS GETTING REALLY FUCKING GOOD

Attached: 12345871_web1_01_GALLERY_DAVID_GEOMETRIC_0056_F2.jpg (1050x700, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFfGdcFzKSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no chance for s04?

Attached: 1562519903358.png (652x680, 1.17M)

0%

nah noah is ending it at s3.

Attached: legion.s03e05.1080p.web.h264-memento.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

Remember disney bought Fox who owns FX and a show like legion doesn't fit their family lets sell toys bullshit so it would have been axed anyway.

such a retarded thing to say

>thinking disney will allow a super hero show where a hero becomes a villian and has mental illness plus drug use
Everything disney does is to sell toys and costumes.

you need to understand that just because disney owns FX doesn't mean that FX is now disney YOU STUPID FUCK. Do you think they're going to neuter or cancel the rest of their shows like Pose or Snowfall?

>Do you think they're going to neuter or cancel the rest of their shows like Pose or Snowfall?

Yes because they did the exact same thing to everything else they've ever purchase but you're too young to remember what ABC use to be because you're a fucking zoomer.

Amazingly worse than even Season 2. Didn't make it through the first episode.

ABC is still the same shit it was 20 years ago, waht the fuck are you even talking about?

>jemaine clement in the next episode
youtube.com/watch?v=WFfGdcFzKSw
yep im thinkin its gonna be kino

>Everything disney does is to sell toys and costumes.
You do realize that Disney made Pretty Woman, Signs, Dead Poets Society and Pearl Harbor, right?

We need more of davids powers on display.

Attached: hes god.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>20 years ago was 1999
>ABC was purchased by Disney in 1996
As I said you're a fucking zooming piece of shit

fine, ABC is no different than it was 30-40 years ago. Same ol'OTA garbage every other channel is.

>ywn seen david take over the universe

>Why is it blue?
>Its always blue.
>episode switched to primarily greens

Attached: sad robot.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

>but you're too young to remember what ABC use to be
what exactly do you think ABC used to be?

Whats the significance of Lenny saying the same thing over the radio in ep1.

It's really that good?

Its perfect junkie TV and its extremely aware of that fact.

Scariest thing about this thread is that everyone in this thread probably has or will have children which they will pass on their low standards for entertainment to.

Why is it a musical?

100% wrong fuckface

Attached: Musings of a hack.jpg (1080x1920, 366K)

Because its meant to be confusing but not completely meaningless.

The best thing Marvel had it's name attached to. show with any. Shame it'll be the first and last good thing they'll do for the foreseeable future.

How does that prove me wrong? The dude literally writes like that guy you knew in high school but ended up becoming a massive methhead and your only contact with him is the occasional posts massive rants about this kind of stuff on facebook.

The show literally revolves around drug addicts and mental patients, it uses psychedelic and mystic imagery all the time. It is rocket fuel grade junkie TV.

The second season is some of my favourite television of all time

I’ve never seen anything that personified reddit more than this show. Such trash

the blue goo in david's pipes were blue. the goo turns red when he is angry so david did not care since they stayed blue

callback to s1e2

Attached: Capture.jpg (1091x611, 58K)

The title cards have been pretty neat.

Attached: legion s03e05 title.jpg (944x387, 143K)