Attached: file.png (1271x1600, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75LQKUF9wC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're the only person on the planet who has ever watched this shit

>it’s another tranny bait thread
bruh

negative, boychick

>watching al pacino's dogshit acting in anything other than the godfather and maybe scarface

both trash films, try again

they're the only relevant ones he was in

Did they actually perform those surgery's In the 70s? I thought that was a current fad

because the masses enjoy mediocrity

They've been performing gender reassignment surgery since the 30's user, with varying degrees of success and a consistently high suicide rate

and you're the chosen one, the ultimate retard

that's cute

First time I watched it I missed the beginning of the movie. Looked it up after and was very shocked. Great heist movie....but what a faggot.

>>main character robs a bank to pay for turning his wife into a tranny

true story

youtube.com/watch?v=75LQKUF9wC0

>caring about "relevance" over quality

Attached: 17470825510255.jpg (400x462, 25K)

MORE LIKE DOG GAY AFTERNOON AMIRITE

>the man he described as his current wife
How far we've fallen

Attached: 1536618057948.png (309x313, 126K)

relevant film with bad acting > irrelevant film with bad acting

>dog day afternoon is obscure
>pacino is only good in godfather and scarface
you have terrible taste and you're a complete dilettante

I seen it too though

not to mention Scarface is a meme movie

I didn't mean that it was obscure, I meant that no one gives a fuck and it's not something worth watching

kys plebs

what you wrote clearly implies that. you are either moving the goalposts or you just have trouble articulating yourself

Nobody meaning who? You and the gaggle of imaginary friends?

They've been cutting dicks off for centuries.

suck my dick

>Eden, who married someone else and then divorced,[2] died of AIDS-related pneumonia at Genesee Hospital, in Rochester, New York, on September 29, 1987.[9]

I guess he really did turn into a woman.

This is the kind of thing that a person who watches nothing but capeshit would say

Are there any boomers on here who can describe how the plot of this film was received by the public at the time?

To me it seems like it would be a subject of ridicule but this film is considered a classic, but the premise is rather shocking especially for the time.

>character doesn't want cancer
>later, actor who played said character dies of cancer

Attached: Dog.Day.Afternoon.1975.720p.BluRay.x264_01:03:00.777.jpg (1272x720, 167K)

At any other time you'd think this was bait but knowing how many zoomer capeshiters there are on this board this just makes me sick.

considering his actual nagging hog wife, id say he was fucked either way

So the title was more of a symbolic thing

Attached: norm-thumb-57f69fa15fc0b.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

I watch anything but capeshit

This movie and story (which is true actually) were ahead of its time. It sounds like something someone in 2019 would do.

>Only relevant ones he was in
Carlito's Way (1993)
Heat (1995)
Devil's Advocate (1997)
Serpico (1973)
The Godfather Part II (1974)

I swear you people don't know diddly shit about movies.

they're all bad especially devil's advocate and by the godfather I meant the trilogy as a whole (even though the third one is garbage it has its kino moments)

Dog Day Afternoon is a bad movie but Pacino's performance is really good

Attached: tim shrug.gif (499x315, 481K)

The Panic in Needle Park also

What a witless zoomerific response. Really says it all.

Ignoring the question of relevance, I thought Dog Day Afternoon was up there Godfather, Insomnia, and Insider for his best performances.

This movie is peak counter culture cinema because it’s a pretty good look into the leftist psyche. They’re anti establishment and want to be heroes in their own personal localized revolutions but inevitably fail in direct physical measures. He fucks up robbing the bank and the whole world laughs at his motivations no matter how persistent he is in his goals and his temporary support from bystanders

>Thinking Devil's Advocate wasn't a fucking horrible movie
you're insane

>they're all bad because I say so
Sure. I guess that's all the validation we need.

>i-i'm good in my mind!
>kills 210 million people in the name of leftwing supremacy
truly a mental illness.

>that scene where a big buff black guy in a speedo comes in to the interrogation room just to slap al pacino then leaves

>Carlito's Way, Heat, and Serpico are bad because Devil's Advocate happens to be.
hmm

I'll sleep pretty well knowing you disagree, don't worry.
If you can't tell how bad they are it's your problem

also check 'em

>I-It's just BAD OKAY

Attached: bobby_bacala.jpg (506x316, 43K)

i thought it was a pretty good low brow movie, was fun to watch and unwind to without putting a lot of depth into it

Fucking zommers

Attached: majorasmaskhonf_2996.jpg (350x272, 14K)

Why was Sal so quiet?
I love Dog Day Afternoon but I don't understand him.

that's fredo corleone, isn't?

He was a psychopath

Fuck you my dude, Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon and Scarecrow are classics.

I can’t believe we’ve been doing this shit for nearly a century and we haven’t outlawed it yet despite the mountain of evidence that it only has negative effects on everyone. We banned lobotomies in like 1967 because of how terrible they were for treating mental illness but we’re still mangling up genitals because mentally ill people ask for it (and then commit suicide afterwards)?

I just watched this for the first time like last month. I wasn't expecting the tranny stuff. It was pretty funny at the beggining but it drags on

At least he got to bang a young Meryl Streep.

It's a free country

It's the last acceptable form of eugenics.

That wasn't his main goal going in. After the robbery was bungled, he called the tranny.

You are right

I think he was supposed to be an autistic.
He was only in like 5 movies but they're all world famous hits.

I guess some people could enjoy it, but it looked like it was trying hard to be deep and convey something and it had one of the worst representations of the devil in media I've ever seen

Freedom comes with responsibility, or at least it should, it clearly doesn’t these days though.

Most doctors will refuse to do retarded shit like chop off your arm for no reason or give you a forked tongue because it's unethical and violates the part of the Hippocratic oath about "keep them from harm and injustice"

ETIKA! ETIKA! ETIKA! ETIKA

Attached: _107527701_etika.jpg (660x371, 22K)

It's part of the commie insanity propaganda. It was a factor in the rise to power of the Nazis because people wanted it to stop

now they push it on kids and a reckoning is coming

>died of AIDS
nope, even died a faggot male's death.

>ahead of its time
>Yay we were the FIRST to do something disgusting and repulsive and try to dictate that others have to support it! PROGRESS!

Eugenics doesn't infect and destroy other people's children

It's OK user they paid for studies to "prove" cutting off your dick is actually GREAT! And they can still always redefine the word "harm"

>What country do you wanna visit Sal?
>Wyoming
Sal was too pure for this cruel world just like Jon Cazale.

Attached: image.jpg (600x337, 28K)

Sal was a Vietnam vet with severe PTSD, the FBI guys were afraid of him since he had a heavy trigger finger.

I don't know any good parents whose children have fallen for the cutting your dick off meme.

Sal, we don't want any acidents at this point, right?

Attached: shot0170.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Is that Bishop from Alien?

1) you don't know any parents in the first place
2) even if you DID you'd do the dumb bullshit girl thing of saying "well no parent who cuts their dick off could be good"
get a new argument, fagtron.

Fuck me, the zoomers have really taken over in a matter of a couple years.

I was fucking pissed
I was expecting a movie about dogs hanging out in the afternoon
you know, like "Cats"

Serpico is my favorite Pacino film and it's not even close

Yeah

>Sonny: I'm robbing a bank because they got money here. That's why I'm robbing it.
Anchorman: No, what I mean is why do you feel you have to steal for money? Couldn't you get a job?
Sonny: Uh, no. Doing what? You know if you want a job you've got to be a member of a union. See, and if you got no union card you don't get a job.
Anchorman: What about non-union occupations?
Sonny: What's wrong with this guy? What do you mean non-union, like what? A bank teller? You know how much a bank teller makes a week? Not much. A hundred and fifteen to start, right? Now are you going to live on that? A got a wife and a couple of kids, how am I going to live on that? What do you make a week?
Anchorman: Well I'm here to talk to you, Sonny...
Sonny: Well I'm talking to you. We're entertainment, right? What do you got for us?
Anchorman: Well, what do you want to get for it? Do you expect to be paid because...
Sonny: No, I don't want to be paid, I don't need to be paid. Look, I'm here with my partner and nine other people, see. And we're dying, man. You know? You're going to see our brains on the sidewalk, they're going to spill our guts out. Now are you going to show that on television? Have all your housewives look at that? Instead of As the World Turns? I mean what do you got for me? I want something for that.
Anchorman: Sonny, you could give up.
Sonny: Give up? Right. Have you ever been in prison?
Anchorman: No!
Sonny: No! Well. let's talk about something you fucking know about, okay? How much do you make a week? That's what I want to hear. Are you going to talk to me about that?
Anchorman: Sorry, this has been interrupted.
Sonny: Hey, what the fuck happened?
Mulvaney: I guess he didn't appreciate your use of language.
Sonny: Fuck him.
Sonny was blackpilled as fuck

ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA

t. YMS dogfucker

Pacino really was one of the best actors of the 1970's

straight up I don't even watch cop movies or shows because they're all shit compared to serpico

SERPICO ONLY TOOK 19DAYS

Was cazale the most based man? His hair was kino too

If they just brought the guy from across the street in and put him in the vault with the others, they could have succeeded.

It feels like something someone in 2019 would do because Jewish degeneracy is the norm but back in the day only Jews did it obviously.