But what was his tax policy?

But what was his tax policy?

Attached: Lord-of-the-Rings-.jpg (1920x800, 134K)

But did he have the best story?

Attached: 1505201187708.jpg (645x729, 124K)

To tax kikes and n*ggers in double, otherwise he would send them to forced labor camps.

Dwarfs are the equals to kikes in LoTR, and the niggers are way far in the south, in lands which were already controlled by Sauron.

>Sauron is the pimp that rule them all
What did Tolkien mean by this?

Check'd

Just checking to see if you stole the Satan quadruples from a more worthy post.

Attached: crawling in my skin.png (487x480, 176K)

Nope, Beren had the best story.

Satan has really been posting a lot lately.

Did GRRM ever mention any character in GoTs tax policy? Ever? All I remember is him talking about King Robert spending too much, not about his tax policy.

What was the Targaryn's Tax policy?
The Lannister's?
The Stark's?

>A proven leader with the best claim to the throne was able to be a good king? Tolkien you fucking hack!
>Some crippled robotic boy nobody knows became king and everyone just accepted it? It makes sense because he has the best story ;)

The Fat Man is such a fucking joke.

Attached: 1430743661126.jpg (563x300, 76K)

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

Who the fuck cares, he demonstrated that he would be a good king through his actions no need to theorize about retarded minutae

>and who has a better story... than Pip the Jolly?

I thought orcs were made with magic using earth?

>But Arwen went forth from the House, and the light of her eyes was quenched, and it seemed to her people that she had become cold and grey as nightfall in winter that comes without a star. Then she said farewell to Eldarion, and to her daughters, and to all whom she had loved; and she went out from the city of Minas Tirith and passed away to the land of Lórien, and dwelt there alone under the fading trees until winter came. Galadriel had passed away and Celeborn also was gone, and the land was silent.

>There at last when the mallorn-leaves were falling, but spring had not yet come, she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.

Attached: cerin_amroth_by_matejcadil_d75969k-fullview.jpg (1024x710, 197K)

>tell me "friend" when did Saruman the wise abandon dollar cost averaging for margin trading

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Tolkien is the king of prose. That part in the first book when the Fellowship is in Lothlórien it's my favorite.

So, did she really die like Luthien or did she just leave her body and go back to to the grey havens?

Tithes from every land owning man.

Attached: thrones vs rings.jpg (997x624, 164K)

I heard he had a very Progressive Tax policy. He also supported a living wage.

Martin's political implications are wrong that's the funny part

How so?

HOLY MOLY

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Why is there so many memes about this guy but like none of Tolkien

>look mom I posted it again

Tolkien is based.

The ending of the show and slaver's bay

Are you mad, Georgy?

Attached: a9w331ea75yz.jpg (960x512, 52K)