What's the verdict?

what's the verdict?

Attached: the-twilight-zone.20190225025746.jpg (330x470, 6K)

It fuckin' sucks.

It's pretty fucking bad. It manages to be worse than Black Mirror for fuck's sake.
I'd rather watch 80s and 2000s Twilight Zone. Hell I'll take 90's Outer Limits.

Nigger loving dogshit

Go back to /pol/ retard. The original series had black people too. So did Star Trek. It just wasn't fucking garbage in terms of writing and story.

>DUDE WHAT IF WE REMOVED ALL NUANCE OR SUBTLETY AND JUST MADE EPISODES BASED ON WHATS TRENDING ON TWITTER LMAO “NOT ALL MEN” YUP THAT WONT BE DATED IN A MONTH

>/pwoooole/

Attached: 1538595265368.png (764x706, 24K)

>I'll use a /pol/ reaction image, that'll prove him wrong!
The absolute state of nazis, lmao

>directed by jordan peele
AHAHAHAHAHA you really watched that shit dude?

didnt watch lol

Probably bad. I wasn't going to touch it given its 'woke' narrative.

>still no real argument

I dont come from /pol/. Hating niggers is a common trait of this website all around. Kill yourself faggot.

I love the fact that it’s a nigger disappearing.

the first episode was the only decent one and it was just a remix

>a common trait of this website
>we
I see you're brand fucking new and it's your first day. Now leave and never come back, faggot.

Nigger

Pretty bad. The few stories that could be decent are killed by being way too long for the story trying to be told. The comedian was probably the biggest offender.

If you want an hour-long decent scifi show, just go with Outer Limits.

Hows that the comedian is too long? Out of all the shit in the series, i found that one as the only one that is decent.

I really don't get why they bother trying to update the show every once in a while, they're pretty much always forgotten, and people just go back to the original. I wasn't even aware that there was a 00s version.

He goes through the
>oh no my act sucks
>well let's just remove people from existence so I don't bomb
like four different times, far more than needed to add context of what's happening. To add onto that, there's the 10 minute segment of him going on a vacation with his gf/wife, only for him to literally tell the viewer that their relationship would have failed without it multiple times. Either or should have enough to inform the viewer, but it seems like the writers had very little faith in the intelligence of their viewers.

Pretty fucking bad and without excuses
They're just lazy rewrites of older stories but with a modern pandering twist like pretty much everyone else ITT said

I seriously hate that whenever there's something like this with legitimate flaws, /pol/ just hops in and reees about black/female/jewish characters and deligitimizes actual criticisms of the show/movie. Same thing happened with the last jedi and ghostbusters 2016

black "people"? No thanks

It's just another way to point out one of the legitimate flaws

Now that I think about it, it was five times. Two of which had no consequences at all and could (should really) have been removed without the story losing any of it's bite.

Then there's the red herring/dropped plotline of the stand-up bar itself going nowhere. It's a shame too, because it was a decent episode otherwise.

>White people bad !!!!
No thanks

>first episode
>woke comedian rants on stage trying to convince people of things that gun control is the best option to stop school shootings
>bombs every night
>one night he's bombing hard and decides to copy other comedians and just say dumb things about his dog
>everyone laughs and cheers him on

get it? people don't want to hear about important things, they only care about the dumb. So deep

An embarrassment to the franchise.