Make it a bacony night. Go to your local Wendy's now to check out the latest deals

Make it a bacony night. Go to your local Wendy's now to check out the latest deals.

Attached: Wendys.jpg (1422x1278, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFZq41kyLcs
youtu.be/MbVDQKcxg00
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ-JBFXh2IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no more meat i feel like i'm having a stroke

Alright

Attached: alright.jpg (1572x1440, 563K)

Wow. That looks pretty good. Think I will, thanks!

there's no wendy's in my third word country. and if it were, any street food stand would be cheaper and tastier
i wanna fuck wendy, tho

I could eat like one of those whole sandwiches and half the fries before getting full. Is this a normal portion size for the typical American?

god damn i wish i could live with being a fatty

isnt the biggie bag just a 4 for 4 double stack with bacon for a whole dollar?

Burger here, lived in Europe for 6 months and when I came back I couldn’t even finish half of a typical portion at a restaurant. I can’t speak for all Americans I think their eating habits depend on upbringing, social class etc. but the restaurants here have grotesque portions.

Is it weird not to like cheese on burgers? It just makes me feel sick.

3rd world street food is pure kino

I need cheese on my burgers. But I refuse to eat any chicken sandwich with cheese on it. Cheese should be no where near a proper chicken sandwich.

Maybe if you're a local third worlder and your stomach is assimilated to it. Otherwise enjoy puking and shitting acid for a week.

it happens when you travel to the first world too. if you aren't used to the local water, you'll get sick for the first few weeks

In america maybe, in australia our water is clean. i had to drink bottled in the states.

This post brought to you by Sneed

I already had the bacon jalapeno burger earlier. Onion straws on a burger is my one true weakness.

t. not shilling, just fat

Based fatso

If you had a Wendy's in your third world shithole the apes would have ransacked it on its grand opening

>tfw just made fried rice and did it pretty well
No more chow fan from dirty chink restaurants

Wendys kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=CFZq41kyLcs

We don't have Wendy's in Europe

for me, it's the McRib

I just had hemorrhoids surgically removed. Don’t want to eat some shit like this right now.

Wendys is GOAT outside of the fries, those are some of the worst fries I've ever had.

Why not post some actual Wendy's kino?

youtu.be/MbVDQKcxg00

We don't have terrorists in the US.

Attached: IMG_5618.jpg (1600x1067, 187K)

Why don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ-JBFXh2IU

sheeeeit $6 for one burger?

>gotta know the size before you fill it up
What did she mean by this?

true. they probably would have raped poor wendy like savages
food would had been ignored. nobody cares for that insipid shit over here

Sonic = Five Guys > Wendys > Arby's > McDonalds > Burger King
Still gotta try Jack in the Box sometime.

Rallys/Checkers > Cook Out > Hardees/Carls Jr > A&W > Five Guys > Wendys > Arby's > Burger King > McDonalds

Culvers > everything else

fuck i miss checkers, i remember getting spacey and always ending up at checkers cause their fries were bomb

>sonic at the top
this has to be bait

I forgot Rally's but I'd put it near the top if I'd remembered

Backyard Burger and Krystal are amazing shit too but they're hard as fuck to get to

Checkers used to be the best when they actually had chicken strips. Those chicken bite things they have now are fucking horrible. I miss their snack packs.

I'm more of a KFC man myself

Attached: kfc tan 1094916184543.jpg (800x535, 192K)

fuck both of you for even having the ability to go to Checkers/Rallys, they fucking advertise on CAN Washington all the time but the nearest one is in VA Beach and i am not driving 3 hours for fucking Rallys

I'm so hungry bros

You seem to be missing two big buildings in Lower Manhattan.

I haven’t had a hamburger in ages for some reason. Just had chicken burger and fries today that I made.

>muh portion sizes
lmao just eat half of it then, retards
swear to god obsessed euros will find anything to bitch about
we're not some third world shithole so food is plentiful and cheap
you're literally complaining about too good a deal, nobody is forcing you to eat anything, take the rest home like everyone else

what 3rd world country do you live in?

Wendy's in my country only sells ice cream and hotdogs

I live in London

Nah. I can't eat cheeseburgers either. I don't know why. I love cheese and hamburgers, but the two together just don't work for me. The only cheeseburger I ever liked was at Planet Hollywood and it was designed by Guy Fieri.

>3rd world street food
So monkey brains smeared in shit from the cook's hands?

Based ad-poster

>Not wrapping your fries in bacon.

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Same. Same...