This is the most popular movie reviewer on the internet

This is the most popular movie reviewer on the internet.

Attached: yms1.png (900x327, 294K)

Attached: Stoclasa.jpg (1287x753, 93K)

who the fuck keeps making threads about the dog rapist

Dog fucker LMAO

Attached: t-Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker.jpg (1543x1029, 196K)

Doubt it.

I wouldn't consider myself a movie Connoisseur but I have seen fucking Metropolis

Please tell me he didn't

It's Mumkey trying to make everyone forget about what a trash fire he's become

Literally who?

Ya boilin' rover?

can you keep your eceleb discussions to your discord? no one cares

He just defended it on the principal of "well we already slaughter them, why would fucking them be more amoral?"

So he just admitted to parroting opinions without even knowing the history behind the assertion he was making?

He’s not the most popular, not even close. Stuckmann might be the most famous on YouTube now that I think about it

the most popular bad dragon dildo reviewer who is on various drugs

hes dog fucker

We've known this for years. Before he admitted to fucking dogs this was like the primary complaint against him, his lack of film knowledge/experience.

Also the most popular dog fucker on the internet

He gave seriously flawed argument that tried to perch consuming meat on the same equivalence of fucking animals, ignoring the fact that in a natural cycle of life, animals consume other animals, but we sure as hell shouldn't be fucking em.

He's more popular than Stuckmann or Jeremy?

I don't really see why not, I mean it's gross, but I doubt the animals give a fuck.

We shouldn't be eating them either. Get a clue. Meat is absolutely murder.

Lots of animals fuck cross species though

And you’re ignoring that fact that he never mentioned or advocated for “fucking animals”

Before Birth of a Nation everything was just people doing stupid things in front of a camera.

>is/ought