I miss him bros. Cersei was nothing without him, he deserved better

I miss him bros. Cersei was nothing without him, he deserved better

Attached: mm9sgp28ri811.jpg (570x570, 53K)

i wonder whats worse. to still be in the story with writers not having the slightest idea what to do with your character or be completly forgotten about instead of dying a boring token death on the sidelines.

But what can you expect, i am having a hard time to find a single character who DID get a worthy sendoff in the finale. Having him get a good one would have been a freaking miracle.

Attached: Meera Reed.png (636x624, 859K)

I would've been happy if he just peaced out before the battle or after he saw it was lost

He was like two days away from learning how to split the atom and use it to raze Cerce's enemies

mary sue

>I miss him bros
why do zoomer poofs always post this faggot shit?

Given just a bit more time he could have done truly great things, shame about Dany's plot armor lasting as long as it did.

Attached: 1557961187964.png (640x720, 617K)

Qyburn was a based man

>Cersei was nothing without him

Well she did die about 10 minutes after he did so I guess there's that

no, he was a fucking stupid cunt mary sue

He should've just joined Dany desu

He was a man of loyalty and Dany would have halted his experiments, based Cersei never stood in the way of scientific progress.

Attached: 1557961423652.png (640x758, 702K)

yes, his absolute blind devotion wasn´t even properly explained, now was it? Tywins warmongering almost got him axed. Cersei allowed him some "mild" revenge on Gregor, but even that got taken away from him. He had ne reason to stay, he only wanted to continue his "forbidden" research and that was it.

He offered some kind of undeath that was neither night king nor lord of light. or maybe it was, but that would have been to interesting to pursue storywise, so...

>Qyburn
he was literally Q

>shame about Dany's plot armor lasting as long as it did.
Cersei survived for two seasons for literally no reason, so Qyburn chose the side with the most ridiculous plot armor. He should have jumped ship before the people of King's Landing overthrew Cersei.

sneed

He could've just lied to Dany and done it on the side, work something out with varys, but cersei was a retard, he's the only reason she made ot anywhere after that walk of shame

>shame about Dany's plot armor
Cersei is the one that was lucky plot armor kept her alive that long. Dany could've incinerated from her the same afternoon she landed if we're being brutally honest.

Reminder that If Brienne had killed that one farmer, Qyburn would have never have got to his position

>Brienne kills the farmer
>no famer to alert the boltons
>no boltons means jaimes hand isnt cut off and them taken to harrenhall
>no taking to harrenhall or hand being cut off means no qyburn to help jaime
>Jaime and Brienne would just arrive at Kings Landing with no Qyburn

Attached: 1563684769188.jpg (624x420, 248K)

Cersei had him diverted on her war effort spending all his time developing railguns in vain, if not for that he would've invented modern medicine or some shit

>hurr we NEED cercei's army and every man she can get from the golden company if we want to stand a chance against the night king!
>lol nevermind we did just fine without them

dany should've arrived early and burned them all that first time they all met

tfw you sacrifce everything for the unthankful cripple and bronn gets the seat in the small council.

Attached: notmadthough.jpg (700x700, 53K)

unironnically would've been the 2nd best villain only being beat by the night king if the story was actually good
i love morally apathetic scientists

But then Brienne and Jaimi would have never found together after sharing hardship and close moments.

Can you imagine if he was just like "my queen, it has been an honor serving you, but I must still serve my self" and snuck out and like, ran into arya and the whole arya 9/11 thing was the two of them trying to get out.

Which is why being dumb with honour can lead to some good things

Jaime and Brienne are the perfect ship

Attached: 62495372_10157475750643447_8903488408861540352_o.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

imagine what he could've done if he got the captured white walker

Shippers should be executed

SEETHING denialfag because it happened

Attached: 1559845944266.gif (500x275, 2.69M)

I unironically never were a shipper before Brienne and Jaime, but they just did it to me.
They are the perfect ship. He even came back and told her he dreamed of her.

And it was ruined. Only the Fatman's self-insert got a happy romantic ending.

Attached: 1563337991006.png (720x848, 352K)

It will happen and will stay in the books provided the fatman finishes them

She loves him and hes slowly loving her

Attached: 1562980527782.jpg (1225x2171, 952K)

>They are the perfect ship
>SEETHING
>denialfag
why are zoomer males like teenage girls? whats wrong with you?

yeah im pretty sure in the books she is going to eat dirt way earlier

I can't help it, but their arcs and story together have been more interesting for me then most other things going on in this book series.
I wouldn't even mind if the books would have been entirely about these two in the midst of the chaos that is slowly unfolding.

Attached: 1461564380566.png (328x404, 73K)

>Reek's JUST face

Reluctant to defend the show, but Cersei raised Qyburn up from a disgraced ex-maester to Hand of the Queen. I actually though that Qyburn's loyalty to Cersei was one of the few SOULFUL elements of S8.

Attached: 1516114318789.png (826x720, 502K)

I hope you get cancer.

Reminder they tried to play up the Cersei and Jaime romance one last time even though she literally almost had him assassinated like an hour ago to make you feel bad for Cersei, who literally betrayed humanity a few episodes back.

Jeyne a cute

I am well aware that this once particular thing makes me act like a teenage highschool girl, but honstly I don't care since I know to contain my autism on anonymous nepalese shadow puppet forums.

> Final scene sees him sailing off to Pentos as the city burns
> "The work continues..."
;_;

Who actually felt bad for Cersei outside of Bad Bitch Wine Aunts?

Attached: 33qpl076nla31.jpg (1004x1009, 70K)

do you also know youre a faggot?

Cersei invited her doom 10 times over that was so retarded

Kino

no u

reddit nigger

>2019
>I am forgotten

Attached: 1562677666042.png (1280x720, 651K)

>WAIT, LET ME GET TO KING'S LANDING FIR--

Attached: QsH0Yb2.jpg (1509x1080, 418K)

I miss Qyburnposting like you wouldn’t believe.

What do we call that style of armor he's wearing?

>Your Grace....

Attached: 1561522400268.png (1920x1080, 953K)

Did anyone actually give a shit about the remaining characters at the end? I honestly didn't. My favs were all dead by then.

Attached: 634.jpg (500x375, 35K)

I cared about these two and Jaime, but they were all character assassinated.

Attached: 1563679135018.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

OH SHIT DIS NIGGA IS GON GET DABBED ON

Attached: qyburn-dab.png (687x446, 374K)

this looks like if Anthony Hopkins gene spliced with antony banderas… yeah, that's what I saw on the catalog. also fuck game of thrones, shit is as gay as marvel movies.

She looks so depressed man, hurts

Jon was a faggot in s8 desu

>tfw no scene of jon and jaime awkwardly bonding over incest, with jaime trying to figure out what he's talking about

Attached: 2e457ded-9195-4fab-b21d-b3dd76d1ae1e_screenshot.jpg (1912x792, 45K)

>no scene between Jon and Jaime
>or Arya and Dany
>or Dany and Missandei
>or Dany and Ghost
>no Davos giving Jon advice (especially after suggesting Jon marry Dany to everybody but Jon or Dany)
>no Jon reflecting about his parentage with Dany
D&D are literal retards. Thanks for the cringey goblin on Gendry rape, though.

Attached: news-0218-dananddavid-got-900x600.jpg (900x600, 79K)

Where did he get polymer tubing in the medieval era?

my nigga
if i'm not mistaken, this one is the top of the qyburn tech tree

he invented it

>that whole second episode
The fuck was he doing

Attached: MV5BYTlkOWIwZGUtYWQ5Mi00Mzk5LTkyNTktOTRiNTgxNjE0YTQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMyNjQ5Ng@@._V1_.jpg (2289x3483, 2.58M)

I saw the guy who played Qyburn on stage last week. A class act

Attached: 1561732893226.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

We all know it would just make season 8 even less convincing had that stuff happened. Every scene with Jon and Dany was just
>ugh told ya I dun wan it
Followed by silence. Yeah thanks really meaningful stuff.

Attached: EF7DBF73-6FB5-4E51-A454-D277B068095B.jpg (1102x839, 116K)

The worst part is that Bryan Cogman was the only writer that remotely gave a shit

>no Jon reflecting about his parentage with Dany

Jon being only slightly annoyed about discovering that his entire identity is a lie and that the circumstances around his birth pretty much lead to almost everything that happens in the series is my personal favorite piece of hackery in the show.

he kind of forgot all the lore and continuity

It's funny cause he didn't bother to set up any of the main plot other than like 3 scenes, most of the episode is just filler with side characters at the time you thought they'd all die but then none of them do

I was hoping he would be enlisted by Tyrion to figure out how to out science the white walkers and undead which he had experience with, but we all know what happened to that threat.

But she's too strong for him even though she does whatever he says! That shit ending was never possible in 7 hours. One would have to go back to at least the beginning of season 5 and introduce fAegon (or have Stannis in power), so there would be a more believable conflict when Dany got there.
D&D using Varys as Jon's mouthpiece to explain Jon's on view on incest was pretty pathetic writing. On top of that, they lied about Northerners not practicing incest.

Attached: 1560033852788.png (1237x670, 45K)

Attached: 1562278650379.jpg (1057x1112, 87K)

I would have liked to see if the little birds stuck with him or reverted back to Varys

>>Your Grace, I present you my latest invention...the 2K22 Tunguska. The missile (NATO designation SA-19 Grison) has semi-automatic radar command to line-of-sight guidance, weighs 40kg with a 9kg warhead. It is 2.5m long with a diameter of 1.7m and wingspan of 2.2m. The missile’s maximum speed is 900m/s and can engage targets travelling at speeds up to 500m/s. Range is from 15 to 6,000m for ground targets and 15 to 10,000m for air targets. Two twin-barrel 30mm anti-aircraft guns are mounted on the vehicle. These guns have a maximum firing rate of 5,000 rounds per minute and a range of 3,000m against air targets. This extends to 4,000m against ground targets. It is designed to provide day and night protection for infantry and armored regiments against low-flying aircraft, helicopters, cruise missiles and of course, dragons, in all weather conditions. He is a good friend.

Attached: 1557488151767.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

>useless tanks instead of drones
Qyburn be slippin'.