What does this mean for the DC movies?

What does this mean for the DC movies?

Attached: jjdc.jpg (917x823, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/jj-abrams-bidding-war-won-by-warnermedia-as-bad-robot-nears-500m-partnership-1207800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I have learned
Absolute bullshit, will be debunked within the week if it ever even gains any traction

More diversity.

Oh god does anyone else remember the suit in a can script with alien lex luthor

It means he can put a Tomar-Re Easter egg in his Superman film.

Superman will be a remake of the first Superman movie (again) but with more lens flares.

Green Lantern will be like his Star Trek movies.

Also tons of mystery boxes.

Here we go again. GL will always be gay. Sinestro will always be VERY gay.

DUDE SPACE IS SCIENCE AND SCIENCE RULES!
HELL YEAH! ALSO YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THIS WOMAN TO KICK SO MUCH ASS BUT HER GUN KATA AND ONE LINERS ARE ON POINT

It’s gonna be even worse than Snyder

Like. I can't be the only one who remembers this. Why would they give the reigns to the guy that wrote that script.

Because WB is desperate for money.
Aquaman made a billion sure. But Shazam and Godzilla bombed horribly. The former bombed even though it received a fresh score on Rotten Tomatoes and was shilled by youtube reviewers.

JJ has made money and saved franchises (regardless of their quality).

The fucking flyby script is awful lol. It's like he threw the kitchen sink at it. I doubt a new one would be much better and he'd probably reuse ideas.

It will definitely suck, user. There is no question about that.

But like I said, WB is desperate. They paid 500M for JJ Abrams and Bad Robot. I repeat, they paid FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS for JJ Abrams.

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/jj-abrams-bidding-war-won-by-warnermedia-as-bad-robot-nears-500m-partnership-1207800

JJ Abrams could unironically make a great GL film. Not so sure about Supes though.

I am OK with JJ as long as he doesn't try to write.

Shut the fuck up, Mike Stoklasa.

He’s a bad director too. Just because you can’t admit you were wrong shilling him doesn’t change that.

Funny that after TFA Abrams said he was done with sequels and franchises. Guess the shekels were too tempting to refuse.

Brandon Routh is relentlessly handsome. I want to hug him relentlessly.

>But Shazam and Godzilla bombed horribly
Godzilla did but Shazam didn't. Godzilla cost twice as much as Shazam

I have never enjoyed a J.J. Abrams movie, ever.

This isnt marvel little timmy.

Attached: jew-abrams.jpg (594x404, 43K)

oh good, another style over substance director

and bonus - who is renowned as the worst fucking long term planner in hollywood.

more flops

This is JJ though.

Do people actually like JJ? I assumed even Normies got tired of him.

Superman will never get the movie he deserves by someone that actually understands and liked the character

I hope it is not him as a reporter; the idea of fucking Superman not being recognized with glasses is beyond stupid.

It doesn't mean anything because it's not real. When will you massive faggots realize that cosmic or whatever bullshit is trash clickbait.

Mystery boxes

Ok?
And?

No just fucking stop with JJ he's a one trick pony

Stop shilling your blog you faggot. Exclusive my ass. It's not real.

It means they’ll be utterly shit, shallow and full on Leftard. “Erase Whitey” should be the new title.

You clearly didnt watch Superman 1&2.

Ummm retard...have you never meet or been around someone with glasses and then they take them off. Most of tue realistically they do NOT look the same.
And him looking and acting like a simple suit and tie guy makes him blend in.

This... lots and lots of mystery boxes.

His movies feel sterile to me. They just do nothing for me, I just feel nothing watching them, which is a really strange feeling.

I am actually very bad with faces, but I assume someone widely known as Superman would be recognized by normal people.

See

This complaint always makes me laugh. So you can suspend your disbelief about an alien with super powers and can fly but nobody noticing some nerd being him.

The other stupid one is “Superman is boring he’s too powerful.”

And Thor isn’t? He’s a fucking God. Or Captain Marvel? Or countless other

You’d be surprised.
Hugh Jackman went to a Comic-Con in costume and nobody recognized him.

What are you talking about? Are you ok user?

Why do you lie user

Superman is interesting because he is basically a near God but chooses to heavily limit himself as to what he will do, which is why batman can beat him

So, what is missing from Superman movies?

>What does this mean for the DC movies?
It means that afterwards, Rian Johnson will film a squeal where Batman dies while using the Bat Holoprojector to trick the Flash into fighting him while everyone escapes

Be Marvel: going on the phase 4 with obscure characters

Be DC: let's start over again

Darkseid

Oh God does anyone remember Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex Luthor

that he is getting the fuck away from star wars and star trek.

Oh you mean DC?

He could've been good but his portrayal was so odd

nigga have you even watched the star wars movie?

JJ's was fine, Rian Johnson fucked it all up

It means we’re going back to shitty DC movies just as things were looking up.

I think Abrams could do an okay Green Lantern movie as long as he's give a few key things he has to keep the same as the comics. But I'm sure would find a way to fuck it up

What's wrong big boy? Never had a director subvert your expectations?

Attached: rian-johnson-manlet form.jpg (1536x864, 185K)

JJ is a hack, I hope he isn't writing it.

You guys are both looking at it wrong. Nobody is looking for Supermans secret identity because most of the world doesn't believe he has one. He's open and honest about being an alien from Krypton. everyone knows his home is at the Northpole and most importantly, he doesn't hide his face

If he was more reserved I would have had no problem with Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex. Lex is a turbo manlet half the time anyway