So basically
>I’m depressed
>no one likes me
>I don’t like me
>Instrumentality bad
>makes us not human
>too late now world has ended
>Shinji and Asuka are Adam and Lilith now
Why did everyone congratulate Shinji for this?
Why did Shinji bust a nut on Asuka?

Attached: 166CA073-D8CD-4BB6-98C8-228CE9000947.png (720x405, 347K)

Was it like this because Anno-san is a depressed cuck himself?

I think they were just happy they finished the series. They really didn't have a plan for the end and just bullshitted it.

More like
>there’s an entire multiverse of worlds shinji exists in simultaneously and he realizes he has the potential to be happy in one of them

Shinji was his self-insert, duh

> Why did everyone congratulate Shinji for this?
I mean, its obviously a fantasy by Shinji at that point.

T. Brainlet

Anno felt better when he made that, thinking his depression was over, it turns out, it wasn't so EoE was a more accurate depiction of his depression.

You are the brainlet because that’s literally all there is to the show. Anno’s portrayal of depression. The lore is merely cool filler.

Attached: 36B97133-3C0C-46E1-AD52-75CD8535CA7E.png (750x807, 739K)

I know you are baiting but I'd like to see people actually throw some arguments on why this show is good, to the level of deserving so much praise.

Everyone look at this pleb and laugh

>>Shinji and Asuka are Adam and Lilith now

The show sucked, but I think you are wrong about this. That guy who shows up in the last episodes is probably Adam and Rei is probably Lilith.

I literally couldn't believe how shitty the last two episodes were, I had to fast forward because I couldn't handle this faggot bitch retard say the same sentences over and over again.

Anime remains the infantile brainlet's media, interesting idea portrayed in a childish and ultimately superficial way, supposedly the greatest anime of all time can't even manage a coherent story. This is the last time I will ever watch an anime series, can't believe I fell for the meme again.

Evangelion is so overrated it's ridiculous. It's constantly lauded by sheltered "i'm so depressed :( muh social anxiety" kids. Cringe. FACT!!!

Misato is best girl btw.

Do not respond to newfag Eva posts

A N I M E W E B S I T E

>to the level of deserving so much praise.
we watched it when we were teenagers and this kind of shit was new and exiting

>everyone became butter
>souls get mixed up
>memories and thoughts blur making crazy imagery
>we are all fucked cucks
>didn't even get to stick it to the milf
>nut in the hospital to an unconscious girl
>basically rape

Attached: 1445109170879.jpg (604x421, 43K)

Ok retard

Because most people watched it when they had -teen in their age, and because the characters are all believable and likeable if you're a fucked up person. The fights are good, the soundtrack is good, it's weird, and it's stereotypically/quintessentially Japanese. It's also reeeeeeeeeaally fucken deep bro

you're thinking of Yea Forums

Theres also 10 tons of symbolism ontop

>basically rape
Bait was effective.

>it's the deepest anime bro, you wouldn't understand

Attached: dLETudn.gif (500x282, 75K)

This is Yea Forums.

>you can find all the answers to liefs secrets in eva, its so fucking deep and dare I say P R O F O U N D

let it go

Attached: 1445108946588.jpg (792x1080, 379K)

This is 4channel.

>beat the shit out of your gf
>visit her in the hospital to nut on her
DEEEEP

Uh, sweety this is 4channel

Shinji didn’t put her in the hospital you dense cunt

stupid zoomers that grew up in the age or ironic kawaii desu weebshit disgust me. eva influenced like every single anime to exist.

GET THEM IN THE EVA ILL CALL IT IN

Attached: B5477529-F510-4EE4-9F3D-139A305F8CCB.gif (498x366, 327K)

The point is you're either exactly like your parents or constantly chasing them. Also the whole series was a harem for kid Anno (Shinji) and adult Anno (Gendo)

Attached: Screenshot (428).png (1417x803, 703K)

>muh religious symbolism
>muh depression

basically bullied kids go-to anime when they stop watching naruto and have already seen deathnote 3 times

I honestly don't like the anime anymore after reading the manga

He chocked her, literally watch the movie

Gendo is actually Sadamoto, Anno is Shinji.

>Desperately needs a memento from Yui to keep him from committing suicide

>Instead of working on his relationship with his son, he just bio engineers a daughter

Gendo is based

Attached: a73e3adcf826e1b03ed216483f6fbce1.jpg (1663x2751, 731K)

user... I think you missed out on a little bit of trivia.

The depression concerning the childrens on this show is basically lonely beings with nobody really caring about them on the first place and how they handle to be EVA pilots.
>Shinji was always lonely, he doesn't want to pilot Eva because it creep the shit out of him but eventually accept to do that because he believe being an Eva pilot is the only reason who make people like him and at the same time suffer of it, he believe Misato just cares about the job, Rei stole his dad and Asuka hate him.
>Asuka was lonely too, she believe people will admire her if she become a talented Eva pilot, make it part of her identity but realize she sucks at it, believe Shinji is disgusted by her, jealous of Misato and hate Rei for reminding her of a doll.
>Rei is lonely on a very autistic way and self-aware of not being normal, she doesn't want to be an Eva pilot but has a bond with it and must do that because is the only thing she has in life and don't care about dying knowing she could be replaced, having also identity issues, like Shinji she believe Gendo cares about her for piloting, she realize Shinji has similar problems and hate Asuka because the color red remind her of blood.

at the end Shinji was the most sane of the three but get full emo because misinterpreted the love of some non-human faggot who died.
Shinji was ready to save the world when he realized Misato really liked him but it was too late, his evil mom take over Eva 01.

Attached: 1561060530168.png (1800x1249, 1.65M)

Why have a faggot son when you can have a loli wife/god

Nah I don't think I did.
Yeah, until your daughter cucks you with your son.

Attached: 4ca545f458493c73e83df486374d9eb1.jpg (768x512, 106K)

Oh you did.

>bio-engineering an artificial daughter
>creating shitons of souless clones about
>not even really caring about, it was just to use her for his gnostic ritual concerning his godhood plans.
>his two childrens are weird creeps with zero social skills, forced to fight weird creatures inside creepy giant monsters.
>a fucking needy doing that for a dead woman who not even really cares about him.
his he mentally ill or just some huge beta cuck? reminder he is called Rokubungi and adopted the surname of his wife, what a loser.

Attached: AD034.png (640x480, 214K)

>muh depression
>muh dad
>nobody likes me
yes, these are 100% valid concerns when you take into account that Shinji had quite literally nothing else in his life. nobody likes him for any reason other than the fact that he's an Eva pilot. When he pilots the Eva and succeeds he's treated like royalty, even when he fails he's still supported by friends and peers. but when he doesn't at all, he's a complete nobody, unlikable, miserable pile of shit and nobody pays attention to him. he has to cope with the fact that even though he hates piloting the Eva more than anything, he must accept that this is his new life whether he likes it or not. And he doesn't like it, but the whole world, including the father he so desperately craves validation from, needs him to do it, so he does.
Newfags who can't understand this basic shit can get the fuck out of my anime website and contrarian faggots can eat my dick, not everything popular is a bad thing

You got it backwards OP. They congratulated Shinji because he got over his fears. Also you're combining End of Evangelion with the final episodes of the show, which had different, but both happy endings.

So it was confirmed he nutted on the MILFs underwear? There's a scene where he just stares at them before leaving the bathroom and we all know japs are perverts

He's mentally ill, though manga Gendo actually cares a bit more about Rei and she actually shows signs of falling in love with Shinji which makes it all even more fucked up.

Attached: rwjlg07awl721.png (535x800, 473K)

>wanting things to be something they are not
You two should have sex.

holy quadseroni trutheroni

it's not every day you see something like that

You can say whatever the fuck you want about anime. But I mean honestly thinking any part of EVA is bad is just fucking sad and you shouldn't have even hit play on the first episode in the first place if you are that much of a fuckin normie. EVA original series into EoE is one of the best anime experiences that exists.

Nice digits retard

quints confirm things are not what they are not

>thinking that having sex is simply so easy in 2019 if you don't just want to go out on tinder and whore yourself out for any old whore

Get a nice hair cut and go to the gym for awhile and 70% of women are an easy lay

>Shinji choked her so hard she ended up in tub in the ruins of the city
watch it again you dumb fuck