Is it better with or without the last 5 minutes?

Is it better with or without the last 5 minutes?

Attached: lastexorposter2__120122142438.jpg (275x227, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0439602/
imdb.com/title/tt0382735/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain what happens because I never saw it

hnnngg hot

You should check it out its pretty good. Basically it plays with what is real and fake the entire time.

Film seems like it's gonna end with it being all fake, but they decide to check out the story find it's a lie. They go back to the house and she is giving birth to a demon, then all the main characters die.

The lead was charismatic and I really liked the angle they were going with in the beginning with him trying to expose the exorcism business all as fake, only with him encountering a real demonic possession would have been compelling. Unfortunately the entire movie feels like the first act of a story stretched to an hour and a half and it ends right at the reveal. Still a fun movie though.

Honestly, I think them playing the story straight with the same lead, drop the found footage shit, and have the second half of the movie being him confronting the real possession and satanic cult would be interesting.

The ending is what made the movie but you can't know that when you first see it, its the mind of movie you have to go in completely blind. I used to host horror night at my home and i introduced this movie to several of my friends and it did gangbusters with each viewing.

kek that sounds actually kind of awesome

Worst sequel drop off since Highlander 2.

Ah this looks pretty good, thanks user, will add it to my list of horror movies.
Halloween is coming up!
feel free to rate them

Attached: movies.png (338x408, 63K)

>everybody dies
what sequel are you hoping to get out of this?

The Rite is pretty bad. I had high hopes with Hopkins but the story drags. Way too long of a movie.
Possession of Michal King is extremely underrated.
Logan is amazing.
You already know The Thing and The Shining are kino.
Emily Rose is less horror and more courtroom drama.

It already happened, its about the girl who was possessed but you can saftly ignore it.

Cool thanks boss, you have any recommendations?

Taking of Deborah Logan is decent, but I will always give it props for the character who goes, "Shit's getting weird, byeee" and just fucking leaves the movie for good, because nobody ever does that in these kinds of movies and I really appreciated it.

Best horror movie of all time
You should thank me for always suggesting it

haha I'll keep an eye out for that part
Does anyone know why [REC] looks like it's dubbed over? Is my copy just shit?

Everything you said is based but i liked the rite and hated the shinning or at least didn't find it scary
This is the type of movies i love

Its spanish originally

Watch unfriended: dark web
Its puuuuure kino

this shit gave me nightmares

Attached: The Taking Of Deborah Logan .gif (245x289, 2M)

He means there was a sequel you retard

Kino horror
Ocolus
Autopsy of jane doe

Dont listen to him. The Rite is definitely worth the watch. Some good old world themes that make it very chill to watch. Classic "you dont need to believe in the devil he still believes in you" type of vibe. Nice for a cozy little night

Gib more possession, exorcism suggestions

The Exorcist tv show is surprisingly good.

>It already happened
I had no idea

Attached: 1543881652687.png (295x343, 218K)

Not op but there were 2 made for TV movies that later went on to spawn a bunch of tv shows/movies(The Conjuring, A Haunting)

A Haunting in Connecticut
imdb.com/title/tt0439602/

A Haunting in Georgia
imdb.com/title/tt0382735/

The first one is about possession, based on a true story(same with the second one) and is pretty kino. Just be sure to get the right versions.. they've been remade to death.

>Does anyone know why [REC] looks like it's dubbed over?
>american education

Attached: summer.jpg (449x640, 42K)

this. it goes completely off the rails in the end. one of the most terrifying horror films i've ever seen.

Moaaaaar

>One of the most terrifying horror films I've ever seen
Jesus Christ talk about a fucking emasculated faggot.

Attached: 42432.png (657x481, 427K)

god you sound so alpha. how huge is your cock?