Was Home Alone 2 Trump's best work?

Was Home Alone 2 Trump's best work?

Attached: IMG_20190723_221420.png (479x786, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmpavOuqFqk
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/debt-management/chapters-bankruptcy.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=BUlEr8ec8Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg&t=58m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ifZ9aN1Exr4
youtube.com/watch?v=rm-qYzuXyzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump has never done actual work.

no, Wrestlemania 23 was

fpbp

Shut up you're just fucking seething you retarded virgin, you sound mad as fuck retard

Fuck off degenerate Trump-voting shill. Go collect some social checks.

no, Israel was

which tree is he picking all the money from then, einstein?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: ivanka-trump.png (432x929, 128K)

this
first president to receive a stone cold stunner
youtube.com/watch?v=DmpavOuqFqk

his fathers inheritance, which he lost half off over ten years.

That's Tom Berenger, you faux film fuck

if you choose to believe this myth instead of reality, all i can say is, good for you

lol it's a fact. the "genius businessman" you voted for would have more money today if he just put his inheritance in a bank and never touched it.

his father was never a billionaire

lmfao wow

i didn't vote for him but i wish i was american just so i could

Ha

Fuck off

>buries a stable on his own

Based

Attached: 5d2dd2e43b00003900dac8b9.jpg (630x420, 49K)

your mind is already made up and so is mine, so what's the point of arguing? let's just agree to disagree and that you're a moron and be friends instead of arguing, what do you say?

Thank you

I don't like Trump as the leader of my country, but liberals flat-out denying he is even successful when he's a billionaire president of the united states is the reason he's getting another 4 years easily. It's staggering the sort of anti-fact world we're living it when we are more connected to all of humanities knowledge now that ever. Fucking crazy.

Why aren't any white woman up there or any men? Are they being excluded?

Like he said, Trump loves the poorly educated.

>Y-you right wingers are the REAL degenerates

Attached: _soylent_scream.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Stay on-topic, dipshits.
This is the correct answer.

yeah he's so successful he couldn't even get a loan from american banks

does "women's studies" even count as education? lmao

>I don't like Trump as the leader of my country
Low T

Where are the proves he's a successful businessman?

You alright ,foreign boy

He doesn't mean a formal degree, he means people dumb enough to buy into his lies.

This is one of the most baffling things I've ever seen.
I've seen and heard people with my own two eyes calling Trump poor and bankrupt.
There's so much shit to criticize about him yet they choose to call a billionaire bankrupt. What the fuck is wrong with liberals?

he has declared bankruptcy multiple times

Classic lefty goalpost moving. Where did I say he was a successful business man? I said he was a billionaire.

He might be a lot of things, but he's a dogshit leader mate. Doesn't mean he isn't successful. There's total blindness on the left and right.

Clearly he didn't need the loans huh

Yet he's still worth millions. What does that say to you?

Trump would rather go to jail than have his financial records released. That way at least he can do his favorite thing, play the victim./

PLEASE read this
money.howstuffworks.com/personal-finance/debt-management/chapters-bankruptcy.htm

>when did I say he was successful
>calls him successful in the very next line
lmao you are a fucking retard.

The superficial things are easy to make up and rage about without being educated. Criticizing him properly would mean being actually informed and prepared to defend your points. Literally no one sees the value in this.

>inherit a fortune
>lose most of it
really makes me think

Okay.

Attached: orange.jpg (915x960, 132K)

>Successful business man and being successful means the same thing

and I'm the retard

Explain to me how his father was worth less than half a billion and Trump himself is worth 3.5 if he "lost most of it". I'll wait.

wow, did trump release his taxes like he said he would finally? You seem to know a lot about his finances.

I don't see what your little reddit infographic does for your argument. I already said he's a shitty leader. There's lots to criticize. But stuffing your ears and yelling like a mongoloid when anyone says ANYTHING about the guy just makes you a retard.

You can reply with snarky sarcasm as much as you want. Unless liberals get seriously educated about why they're so divided in defeating the guy, we'll all lose again in a few short months.

Suicide Squad 2 is looking low budget

jew cocksucker

Attached: is.jpg (640x635, 53K)

based
cringe

yet next election you'll be voting for whoever jackass is on campaign

>heh, what are you gonna do goy, vote for a 3rd party???

>inherits 200 million
>if he had put it in a bank and never touched it he'd be worth at least 8 billion today
even your extremely generous estimate of his net worth means he lost literally more than half his inheritance.

Why is it that Redditors cannot help but derail a thread when politics are tangentially involved? Is it really that hard not to take bait?

>Trump's 1mil business loan from his father
X

>How much Trump had at his peak
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
^10 groups of these

you're a flat out moron if you think trump ever only got one million from his father. jesus christ, his father was paying a salary of 500k a year to avoid taxes when he was a small child.

Work on your bait, zoomer.

Which is why he's so happy to release his tax returns.

Nice sauce, and even if that were true, his father was never a billionaire.

Cope

>Suicide Squad 2 is looking low budget
That's the best bad guys they could afford after the disaster of the first movie.

>trump
>right wing

This. For better or worse, Trump represents the disaffected center. It's easy to think everyone is far-right when you're a literal communist sympathizer.

>Watch a few episodes of The Nanny out of curiosity because never saw it when it originally aired
>Every other episode has Trump and Hillary jokes
Is time a flat circle

Attached: 1519975682655.png (633x758, 23K)

>father was the first to be born in America
>mother was born in Scotland
>2 out of 3 wives were not born in America
SEND HIM BACK
SEND HIM BACK
SEND HIM BACK

The thread is about someone with an IMDB page, with no hint of politics involved. This could easily be an on-topic thread, but your mind is so simple you can only think about politics. No bait, just calling you out for making this board worse than it has to be.

You seem to be confused. We don't want to send Europeans back, we want to send brown third worlders from culturally and economically incompatible nations back. Idk what that cuck Trump wants, but that's what we want.

youre allowed to discuss movie stars' personal lives here you know

Expecting a Trump thread to actually be about Yea Forums is naive.

You're actually not. Go to the report panel and look at the first option in the select box.

That's a pretty racist thing to believe.

No, it's just that the Republican Party is so inept you can't actually pass any right wing legislation.

Little Rascals.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUlEr8ec8Ao

Attached: the-little-rascals.png (620x333, 340K)

DRUMPFS BEST WORK IS TRIGGERING LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS OF PEOPLE INTO FULL ON ASSBLASTAGE

BASED DRUMPF IS KING TROLL JUST BY THE NUMBERS
THERE CAN BE NO ARGUMENT NOBODY COMES CLOSE

Attached: 2fe.png (300x366, 178K)

Trump is the hero we need.

Attached: demobaddies.jpg (1021x600, 85K)

Based.

It's pretty easy to whip up stupid people, even after 3 years of doing absolutely nothing for them.

Absolutely based. America was meant to be a nation for whites.

I know, I am a racist. Did you expect a public apology or something?

Wanting to deport illegals and have basic border infrastructure is not necessarily right-wing. Most first world countries actually enforce their immigration laws. Even democrats used to support basic immigration enforcement until they took a hard 180 all of a sudden. Trump is center and even slightly center-left on most issues.

>booming economy
>lowest unemployment figures ever
>stock market record highs
>tax cuts to everyone that pays taxes
>anti war president
>loves his country
>wants controlled immigration
>lost millions due to running as president
>donates presidential pay to charity
>Trump business damaged by being president, did it anyway cause he loves the country

Dunno man, seems he is doing pretty good.

>CENTRAL PARK 5
GET THE FUCK OUT

THEY WERE MUGGING AND BEATING PEOPLE IN THE PARK, JUST CHARGED FOR THE WRONG CRIME IS ALL

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg&t=58m9s

The point is that the people who voted for him are relatively centrist. He's not "right-wing" except on a few issues, and he's not an extremist on any issue except US-Israeli relations.

500 successful entities

>nation for whites
>whites forcibly ship millions of blacks there

Imagine actually believing this trash. You're completely brainwashed.

Damn, you have zero idea of what you're talking about.

>demented old man surrounded by a camarilla of (((family members))) who continually prompt him to take neo-con policies diametrically opposed to his rhetoric and campaign promises
>retarded cocksuckers on /pol/ lap it up and accuse anyone who doesn't like this of being a Jew

Attached: thebestpeople.png (902x1337, 861K)

Trump is a new york liberal, he only joined the republicans because the democrats are retarded.

He was on the verge of running as an independent for a while.

>Molymeme
>Claim to be some kind of anarchist
>Suddenly worships Trump and becomes his biggest defender
>Does it for free

This nigga is SEETHING. Do you need some cream for your hurt butt, fagboi?

BALLS OF STEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=ifZ9aN1Exr4

>INCOHERANT

t. THAT NONSENSE WORD SALAD ON THE
LEFT

THIS PICTURE IS SO FUCKING STUPID THAT ITS STUPIDITY MAKES IT BRILLIANT AS BAIT

ok retard

Right, he even used the term "LGBTQ" once kek

This desu

vs Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=rm-qYzuXyzw

Cope

Before 2016 almost everyone on the left loved Trump, till he beat their asses :3

Attached: hilary trump.jpg (480x365, 34K)

This, Trump is an opportunist. Running for president is probably just some ego trip thing for him. Like he thinks it's his destiny, the culmination of his degenerate play boy life to become the president.

>millions

Yet he still beat you, so you're saying he beat you without even trying? based.

>Trump only joined the party of gullible retards because they other party is retarded and wouldn't vote for him
Gottem.

I don't even like Trump except for the fact that he's been an accelerationist's wet dream. He made all the closeted progressive extremists reveal themselves.

Trump doesn't care about party, he just loves America.

Attached: trump flag.jpg (768x512, 47K)

I dislike Trump but I unironically believe he loves America. He just loves the cucky civnat pipe dream version of it that was sold to boomers.

>he just loves America.
lol

Show me a picture of a Democrat hugging the American flag in 2019.

So the alt-right zoomers are finally discovering their hero was once a Democrat?

>Tax cuts only went 99% to the rich(could of cleared ALL student debt with that wasted money). Did not hire more people with that money when you look at statistics, it went straight into CEOs pockets
> most people have no stocks so that only effects greedy wall street assholes. the average american is a wageslave often working 2 shitty jobs.
>Made over 100 million playing golf alone stolen from tax payers by charging secret service fees to be there
>steals unemployment credit from previous admin
>stole from every literally charity he was ever involved in, except that measly 400K from the presidential salary, purely a PR stunt.
>would burn down america in the implausible hypothetical scenario if it meant it would make more people cheer for him at one of his daily "Daddy needs love rallies"

Attached: tem.jpg (640x640, 51K)

reminder that pat Buchanan beat trump for the reform party nomination in 2000

Attached: patrick.jpg (200x200, 15K)

He loves how he got away with shit in America that wouldn't fly in any other first world country.

Now here's a guy I'd take a fuckin bullet for.

If Democrats had their way America won't be a first world country at all.

Everybody, point and laugh.

>tax cuts to everyone that pays taxes

Yes, tax cuts for everyone. Sure, it was mostly for the corporations, but we threw some in there for the little guy too, and you gullible fucks ate it up.

G-d Bless America, goyim.

Attached: paulryan.jpg (580x646, 77K)

The older I get the more I'm convinced American Democrats are the only sane people on Earth.

>thinking its just the Dems that want to flood the country with as much subhuman cheap labor as possible

Attached: ThirdBushTerm.png (744x1093, 700K)

Actually everyone got a tax cut, I know the MSM are trying to hide it but it's true. You know it too.

Why does it matter to you what other people pay in taxes? Do you actually use dem programz? Kek

I do wish Republicans would spend more effort on cutting spending than cutting taxes, but I know that's a pipe dream. Just let it collapse.

Fuck off Iran poster.

every person in the usa government is dedicated to third world immigration

LMAO

You're not helping your case.

That's the problem, the Democrats want to flood the country with people who don't work at all.

True, but Trump triggers trannies and roasties, therefore I feel comfortable making boomer-tier arguments in his favor over the internet.

Attached: TrumpImmigrants.png (658x686, 375K)

BASED FLAG
BASED ANTHEM

FUCK KNEELNIGGERS

BOOM

USA USA USA

Attached: boom.png (654x943, 497K)

Just go full NatSoc.

enjoy the tweets because you aren't getting any policy change

>booming economy
>lowest unemployment figures on record
No shit, the country needs legal immigration.