Why did he take his shoes off only to put on another pair of shoes...

Why did he take his shoes off only to put on another pair of shoes? I don't understand the benefit of wearing shoes indoors.

Attached: mista.jpg (476x461, 39K)

A dog blasted the first pair with piss.

To get comfy and establish routine.

because he was literally getting out of character, and becoming himself

he started wearing sneakers on set while working with puppets, so he would be quiet while moving behind the scenes

If you notice his behaviors are all drawn out and methodical, he's teaching children normal behaviors. Behavior - name associations,

Because it was probably considered pointless or inappropriate to be barefoot and his dressier shoes have hard soles which would have made too much noise on the stage.

lmao the autist are puzzled by this

He should have put slippers on instead to be honest.
Also, will they cover the fact that the journalist featured in the film has an adopted chinese baby? Because I have only seen he having a negro wife. Why is that?

Goddam you guys are retards

OP utterly BTFO

i think he must have had a pair of sneakers that were only worn indoors. So they were in effect inside slippers.

Attached: sneakers.new.webm (960x540, 586K)

Americans don't actually wear shoes indoors in their homes, right?

Attached: 1465905075151.jpg (691x625, 236K)

this

He could have worn socks.

trips recognized

and yes, I do

If you wear slippers, you’re probably either British or a gigantic faggot. Same difference really.

I wear sandals usually. I can’t stand walking around in socks indoors. Do you retards actually do that? Jesus fucking Christ.

Terrible post.

Typical white cis male scum racist mansplaining and man spreading behavior.

If he was really a good person he would have educated 5 year olds about the infinite gender spectrum and how whites evil cave beast that must be eradicated from the Earth. And AND that whites should pay reparations to ALL nonwhites.

p.s but really I don't want or need a fucking tom hanks movie about Mr Rodgers. Makes me sick that they use his corpse to make a profit. He really was a great man. Motherfucker sang to congress.

Attached: 1523533672131.jpg (2560x1440, 3.54M)

>yet another shoes indoors thread
Every post in these garbage threads is terrible by default, user.

t. OP

I've never seen a shoes indoors thread on Yea Forums, what are you on about?

Oh good lord, I wasted my "Terrible post." post one post too early. This is so much worse.

Happens just about every day during prime European shitposting hours.

Indoor shoes/slippers/those flappy things that look like ninja shoes I don't know the word for are the rational nations' choice.
How dirty is your floor?

>How dirty is your floor?
I lay on it so I guess not very.
Question for you though, do you still leave your shoes on when you walk into a hotel room or do you take them off?

Hotel rooms have all sorts of nasty gang bangs and other depraved shit go on in them, and they don’t get as thoroughly cleaned as you think.

based
cringe

not in my experience. a lot of my friend's moms would yell at me if I didn't immediately rip my shoes off the moment I entered their house

>wears dress shoes with less foot support
>changes into more comfortable shoes while at home
Gosh. Why did he do that?

Why do white people like to wear their shoes that they been walking all day with, indoors? I don’t give a fuck if you have zero carpet. It’s just gross.

I wear shoes all the time for support otherwise my back is a wreck

well I don't, I go barefoot in my house the moment I can

>zoomer tries to meme

Feet and feet with sweat socks smell like shit

Keeping your shoes on makes it so people dont have to smell their guests feet

>Why do white people like to wear their shoes that they been walking all day with, indoors?
Because we invented civilization, shoes and homes and we want to experience it.

Attached: 5673AEDA-B0C0-421E-B712-F05F02C32BFE.jpg (364x852, 50K)

>we

Attached: 1401928812087.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Yeah it’s for babies. As an adult I don’t make my friends remove their shoes when they visit my apartment. That’s ridiculous.

Reminder that these threads only exist because non-Americans literally can’t comprehend how clean American suburbs are. They think everything is old and dirty like the shithole countries they live in.