Godzilla Thread

>hates teenage sex in the first movie
>hates illegal immigrants in the sequel
Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: They have to go-go-gojira.png (1600x900, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9vEiBCO24w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name me one time he hasn't been /ourguy/

He crashed the fishing market that one time.

When was that?

No, this is Yea Forums, nothing wrong with teenage sex. You're thinking of /k/, who would rather have an M14 than some teenage queen.

"Godzilla"
youtube.com/watch?v=s9vEiBCO24w

That was entrapment

that's not godzilla, that's just zilla

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>hates teenage sex in the first movie
I just saw it again last week. What's this about? All I remember was the military stuff.

he even has the same body type as the average american

Based kinoboy, i really want them to make me care about kong, but its rrally just chadzilla for me

he's talking about the MUTOs

You mean the absolute unit body type?

Attached: 1545423270440.jpg (1284x856, 279K)

The MUTOs are arranging a meeting to fuck, Godzilla eavesdrop the conversation and proceeds to cockblock them.
Granted, they're parasitic creatures that had already killed one of Godzilla's species.

Oh. Right. Wait, from what I remember it was /ss/. The male just hatched but the girl muto was old as fuck and was the one whispering sweet nothings to the egg. Probably like "hey kid wanna /ss/?"

They need to go deeper with the hollow earth plot. Show what Kong's been doing there and have a big threat that warrants some backup from Godzilla.

They're also siblings. It only gets better.

When did the MUTO had sex? Because the girl shat out those eggs fast. Was the face kissing scene actually their version of sex?

MOTH PUSSY

Attached: MOTH PUSSY.png (600x578, 616K)

I have two hypothesis
>Was the face kissing scene actually their version of sex?
Yes, since on KotM the tech guy rolls a video of the MUTOs procreating and says he thinks that's the one where their genitals are blurred but he's not sure, then the video shows them kissing with their mouths blurred.

>Because the girl shat out those eggs fast.
They could be a species where the female lays the eggs first and then the male inseminates them.

>ejaculating on eggs outside of pussy
worst species desu

Better than Godzilla's deal with Mothra, where she doesn't even use him to reproduce.

Every fem monster is Godzilla's bitch, user.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: GODZILLA-actors.png (656x622, 639K)

>da jooz
lmao

Godzilla vs Kong trailer fucking when?

WTF I hate godzilla now

This. Gotta see how much the Kong expanded.