I'M GONNA KILL YOU

>I'M GONNA KILL YOU
>*says your mother's name*
>actually, never mind

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Based redditor doesn’t even get the complaint.
Batman stopping fighting makes sense. Superman saying “Martha” makes little to no sense

>Superman saying “Martha” makes little to no sense

If he lost and failed to kill batman his mom dies

Why should Superman care about his mom? He let his father die.

BvS is kino

I loved that scene. It was an hommage to Homer's Iliad. Not kidding.

His Father chose to die dumbass. To protect him from government eyes.

It was to protect his invincible son from the tornado you idiot.

Nice autism.

how

Thanks

>"That killed my mood."

absolute kinographique

Yes, so "save my mom" makes sense. Not save Martha. Also, why would he even ask this?
"Oh this unstable nutcase is murdering me for no reason. May as well send him where my mom is. "

>woah, you have a mom?
> well I guess I was wrong about you in every way
>lets be friends

I haven't read it in more than 20 years so the details are a bit fuzzy but, long story short, two guys are dueling and when one of the two is about to kill the other, the latter says something about his grandfather, so the former realize that their ancestors knew each other and the duel ends in friendship.

but batman's martha and superman's martha didn't know each other

Fuck you Snyder
I grew up with BTAS, Superman, JL and JLU. All his movies were garbage.

No, but the fact that their mothers share the same name create a bond between them. Like the two characters in the iliad, they find out to have something in common, something that, however superficial it may be, make them somehow similar and close.
It is a beautiful scene.

cringe

Attached: 1459200182325.jpg (2100x2100, 265K)

The biggest question is why the fuck would you ever call your mom by her name and not just mom.

baste DCspics

Attached: 1521240056124.jpg (2048x1150, 280K)

That wouldn't work since Batman says "Your parents told you that you had a purpose". So he he knew/thought Superman already had parents. Superman saying just "Martha" twice was stupid. What if Batman decided to still kill him? Did Superman expect Batman to go find every single Martha in the city and check if they're okay? Doesn't even say her full name. Doesn't say "save my mother". Also, when Superman apparently just wants to talk, Batman walks up to him after attacking him and shouts at him, Superman instead of telling him about Lex and his mom's kidnapping, decides to push Batman 10 feet away from him and then a fight ensues

me on the right

all of that is a homage to the iliad

the girl with the red hat only has one leg

Me on the left

The question is, why MCUcucks are obssessed with DCEU.

Attached: mcucuck.jpg (1222x744, 365K)

I swear to christ, the first draft of the script had "save my mother" instead of that shit

This movie is inherently bad for one reason, Superman is just beyond overpowered and would level Batman in a few milliseconds. DC had their chance to make something extraordinary, and they had Snyder whose work I appreciate, but they fucked it up and now all we have is Marvel.
I just don't get it, how does a company with so many smart, educated, rich people make such egregious mistakes. You have a budget of half a billion and that is all you can make with it?

based blind user

It's all one guy that can't let it go

Batman sperging out makes no sense either

Now martha being said was to be about his mother and he wanted her to be saved.
Bruce remembered his parents murder and saw that he became the murderer instead of fighting it.
It's stupid when put in the film but brainlets couldn't understand this.

It also quells batman's fear of superman being this authoritarian unstoppable mostruosity, and shos a human side to this alien, bruce could have been a better lex luthor if he went down that path of fear

You could've just have Batman hesitate and start thinkiing about his parents' death. Or when Lois runs towards him screaming he stops and starts thinking about his parents' death

I enjoyed batman vs superman far more than most modern movies, I don't care if it's stupid it's still fun to watch.

I wish star wars, star trek, terminator and all the other trash movie studios put out were fun. It's all fucking far left propaganda with a message to send now, fuck off.

Best part is marvel is going full blown far left in the next gen of movies now too, the golden times are over there.

>and then they became best friends
Seriously, what kind of retard wrote this shit?

One of the last memories Bruce has of his parents is his father calling out to his mother as they both lay dying (the intro to BvS). Superman calling out, "Martha" gives Batman pause because it brings him back to that moment in time.

Hey guys remember how batman is like an emotional woman who does things without thinking until some stupid horseshit platitude becomes apparent to him and he snaps out of it, sounds like the greatest detective to me

He got reminded that superman was more human than he thought and cared more about someone else then his own life. Its not hard to understand and was decently made.

>halt, my son who is invincible

Retard

Because in his time investigating the Bat vigilante he's discovered that he was just a guy trying to do the right thing.
You marvel brainlets truly lack any sort of comprehension

But they did make something extraordinary. We'll never see a capeshit movie like it again.

People hate what they don't understand.

Attached: Dnuhe-VXgAEauNY.jpg (1200x800, 232K)