I'm done here

>I'm done here

Attached: 1541152250616.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Dunnheir?

how is that line worthy of a thread?

its a hubris

Who is Dunnhier

What kind of name is McKenna anyway?

I don't know

Attached: 1561941824479.webm (480x852, 1.64M)

I need to put my dick.

Way to fuck up the line, moron.

Maimen 4 life

>Where the hell did you learn, Toucount?

Even under gunfire he scrutinised Toucount about his scholarly background. Powerful.

NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL HIM THE JOKER

"Do you know Hu Yor Stee Ling Fom?"

Hu was the brother of the main Chinese guy in the movie. Something of the black sheep of the family, he squandered the few yen he had on a MLM scheme and ended up giving handjobs for crack in an alley behind Gotham Theatre. Rumor has it he has graduated to mugging.

The bank manager is warning the crooks that unless they change their ways they will end up like Hu.

Attached: wf_drk.jpg (1777x999, 105K)

>yen

Did we ever figure out who Ewan Yafrenz was? A middle eastern accomplice perhaps?

Hello, Staddah Dunnheir. Have you seen my brother?

Attached: menu-img-2.jpg (1000x537, 61K)

Who is she?

McKenna

Hey are you planning to make this thread many more times for the rest of this week? Just curious.

No, I'm Dunheir

>He’s Art, right?

What an asshole, he was questioning other people’s college major choices in the middle of the heist. What the fuck was McKenna’s problem?

Attached: 3BD518DD-92B7-480D-BBB1-6AEDFB02DDC5.gif (261x170, 895K)

It's hier, not heir. Heir isn't pronounced like here, hier is.

Attached: dunnhier.png (707x870, 687K)

It was hubris

Why don't you have a seat over hair?

It's Hugh Bris

>Gotham Limbo Gatekeeper: Do you have any idea who you are, Stea Lingfrom? You and your friends are dead!

Is this one of the most underrated reveal in film history? Nolan's love for twist reveals isn't just a gimmick like Shyamalan's use of them, but it's deeply tied to his recurring thematic obsessions, the cerebral labyrinths, the intellectual games around the mysteries of one's Identity and Memories, and the concept of Time. Stea's amnesia is a continuation of Guy Pearce's character in Memento. His wearing a mask is highly symbolic: he doesn't remember that he and his friends were dead all along (this denial of one's death and the traumatic grief/memory glitches that follows can be seen in Insomnia and Inception to some extent), he "hides" his true self. However when the bank manager reminds him of this essential truth, he manages to find Himself, he can now achieve psychological inner peace and gets Reborn. Stea's journey culminates in him finally removing the mask (his visage is abnormally pale, as a sign of his undead state), but if you remember correctly, indeed all his friends remain dead (they never take off the "masks", which "blinds" them, if you will), as they have not been able to triumph over their former traumas (I assume they all died in a bus accident, hence the subconcious re-playing of the trauma at the end) in order to regain their lost identity/memory. Much more subtle and thematically deep that Bruce Willis' realization at the end of The Sixth Sense imo, and also brilliantly subverted by having the reveal at the BEGINNING instead of the end, which btw is classic Nolan. His subversion of narrative structure is also part of the brilliance of Memento and Inception.

His films are psychological, intellectual labyrinths.

Attached: file.png (480x281, 197K)

Huge Breeze

Attached: Flyguy.jpg (322x400, 51K)

Is that a problem?

Attached: 1558880261932.jpg (522x399, 162K)

And how does that all relate to the opening sequence in the following film? You know, the one with the masked man?

>Abikka Recar

Attached: osaka-confused.png (1022x766, 523K)

Kek

Top is Gitten Op.
Buzz Drayber comments that McKenna was not Gitten Op after hitting him with the bus so top is the only option.

If you listen closely, Mckenna identifies his partner as "Draul Hier", Dunn's brother.

Attached: Impressive.jpg (360x360, 36K)

>My father was.... Adrian Kerr

So it's safe to assume the Joker had the Kerr surname, but why was this info never followed up on?

Attached: 103655_1217884000280_full.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

CRANE?

What does getting shot feel like?

Attached: Tell them I hate nigg.jpg (1366x569, 81K)

Did we ever find out who Warren Hawk E. Pence is?

The fat batman copycat the Joker tortures.

Attached: 1466608478457.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

I don't know but he was dead.

Why does he wear the mask

Attached: 1493478115024.jpg (320x285, 25K)

they all have lots of loyalty

>He’s out right?
The questioning of the guards sexuality came out of the left field. Showing the robbers interest in the assertive guard charging towards them, Nolan subverts the typical masculine image projected on to the heister role. Breaking new ground when it has already been broken, Nolan never ceases to surprise and amaze.

>I'm Dunkirk
Wow, Nolan was already foreshadowing it a decade in advance

Why would he just announce his name like that? What's even the point in wearing a mask?

Dunnhier is his supervillain identity.

I don't get it. Ive autism..

there are actually other openly gay themes struck throughout the show.
the most obvious being joker asking batman what he would do without him and not being willing to live without him since he feels batman completes him.
also the scene after the joker's truck flips over, when joker says to himself how he wants him to do it, this is a subconscious way of saying he wants Batman to thrust his big black organ into joker.
unfortunately for Joker, Batman is more attracted to Harvey dent. this is obvious if you critically consider why else he chose harvey over the girl and saved his life..
underneath all the surface action, the dark knight is actually a gay romance tragedy.

Can someone explain these?

to add some context, Nolan was so enamored by Ledger's performance in brokeback mountain that he wanted him to play any of the 3 titular roles.
He wanted only a select group to see the true undertones, that is why he loved the title... Butt man

haha cause "I'm done here" sounds like Dunnheir I get it

We don't ever hear his name until he is revealed as The Jester at the end of the heist
He proudly states his name as his reputation alone answered the question of whether there were any problems with the alarm system
This is wrong, his name is actually Buzz Draybur noted getaway driver. The Jester tells Mckenna that he is going to kill Buzz and not Mckenna. This confuses Mckenna because he didn't know about Buzz.
When he pulls the bank teller over the counter he gives his name as "Mckenna With Draul"
Mckenna tells the safe cracker that the Jester told him [to kill] Shamtin Simmler before shooting him in the back.
See 4

BANE?

Attached: 7C0510DE-FAF7-4D11-9D98-F92AF0870F34.jpg (600x644, 39K)

i fucking hate this board

ike hill, the bus driver

I never noticed that

The actual story of the movie.
Joker is an Aids ridden gay man (as signaled by his make up).
Joker has been trying to get the attention of a black bisexual man, who is batman.
Batman is actually only attracted to straight men and some women. so when he sees Harvey Dent, who is as straight as an arrow, he attempts to make him gay for pay with the donor party.
Joker is angry and raids the party with the intention to kill Harvey and get batman's love.
Later on, when Harvey loses his girl, he becomes angry with all LGBT and suppreses his love for traps. he becomes a self hating fag.

The theme of the story is to let LGBTQ people know that dating out of your race or sexuality is bad.

I see Nolan sent his minions in an attempt to cover up his atrocious hackery.

Jesus Nolan.

Explain?

See you tomorrow!

Attached: dab.webm (608x814, 353K)

I'm Bunnear(y)

You people are just speaking utter nonsense at this point

I fucking love this meme

I don’t know how you guys are so intelligent to even analyse these scenes, I still haven’t figured out who Bane was.

How one be so based?

Attached: christopher-nolan.jpg (300x300, 9K)

The Masketta man

This is my favorite Yea Forums meme by far and it doesn't get posted enough

>Here comes the Simon alarm

I never got why they never explained this. Who was Simon and why did they have an alarm system specifically for him?

what is this fucking facebook
how is this completely mundane opinion worth posting you fags
you make this place gayer than it already is and that's completely pozzed

Attached: Capture1.png (790x770, 267K)

based

have sex

>Tell them I hate nigg.jpg
LMAO

BASED FINAL WORDS

SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL AFTER ALL, ON THE INSIDE AT LEAST

It's the Simun Al'arrm. A deadly Middle Eastern private security force hired by mobsters in Gotham.

>That's Alada Monee

Wait, who?

Okay but what does he believe him?

Attached: 2558882_0.jpg (630x630, 27K)

>MFW EWAN WALKS IN

FUCKING EWAN

Attached: 1402746073970.png (629x350, 359K)

>story
begins>knight>rises
>characters
knight>begins>rises
>memes
knight>rises>begins

MISTER RAZ AL GOOOOL?

Attached: Raz Algool.png (609x460, 369K)

seethe

Do you feel in charge?

Attached: bane.jpg (349x466, 57K)