Is he based or cringe?

Attached: 764D82DB-FF4A-4CB6-8898-DA17C4AC2105.jpg (698x657, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
youtube.com/watch?v=m10ji0CaP-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=w7qjnJ6gJjw&t=1664s
kiwifarms.net/threads/eric-rodriguez-e-rod2010-the-blockbuster-buster.27795/
instaud.io/3ZLo
youtube.com/watch?v=DSrTRgl0Ps0
youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=8dCrc0GWHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=JCpzRV2oPk8
youtube.com/watch?v=kgbKCbrW5T4
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=JC5TPGOiKfc
youtube.com/user/Headbanger142/search?query=doug
youtube.com/watch?v=kb60yvitfrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7cjjCtg3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'd say he's cringe
used to like him when i was younger but at that age i was even dumber from how i am now
when i see his videos nowadays most of them are not funny at all :/
idk, i think he's just humor for teenagers

aged like milk

cringe
i didnt like him even as a teen, i much preferred avgn's cheesy take on things and jontrons sperg editing

He looks like Edward Norton in History X in that lion king thumbnail youtube keeps shillin

yeah, for some reason avgn and jontron old videos are still enjoyable, that ain't the case for the nostalgia critic

He's Baseringe

Has probably the most punchable face I've ever seen.

He has never been funny or entertaining.

Based

theres something very 'classic' about early jontron and avgn. their act is never dependent on current events or memes so the comedy and reviews come off as very wholesome and original

inb4
>wholesome

post the joker skit he did, it's one of the cringiest things I've ever seen, there isn't a single good joke in it

im posting this instead youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo

>reviewed Last Action Hero for being too wacky

Attached: speirs.jpg (592x592, 76K)

He's good because he's real. AVGN and jontron are posers; especially jontron just latched on to the type of video that was popular at the time thinking he's special because he played nuts and bolts. Note how he sold out the instant he got any bit of fame whatsoever.

AVGN cares about movies, not games. Which is funny because his own movie is far and away the worst thing ever put on the big screen and came about him robbing his stupid fans for a quarter mil.

NC talks about shit he cares about. Disney. Movies. There is passion backing him.

hi doug

anyone else here thought he was cringe as fuck when they were young too? I was always team avgn.

I've sat through that entire thing before. It's not that bad. The guy is really sappy, like a kid's cartoon "very important message" about how you shouldn't bully people came to life, and then there's a part where they show his parents being really sappy, so I guess that's where he gets it (also cartoons). But it's not that bad and I don't hate him.

looks like an unfunny faggot

MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

Older material is both and then his newer material is cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI

i can't watch this holy shit

He's a creepy child fucker who needs to be stopped.

Unironically based after he shit on numales and women who love disney in his Lion King review.

>$200,000

Pure cringe kino

youtube.com/watch?v=m10ji0CaP-Q

Attached: 1561971327443.jpg (320x286, 31K)

Sploopity sploosh

hey guys member projared

No, I don't. Brad's friend Jared?

>cross dressed and sent nudes to fans
>cheated on hot wife with tumblrina
how can someone be kino and cringe at the same time

he's definitely cringe but he's comfy cringe that helps me fall asleep

BLACK GUY
WOMAN

Look I admittedly don't completely hate the guy. Heck, in a way I even respect him for maintaining his weekly update schedule for so long. (At least, the last I checked he was still uploading weekly) However the guy is horribly unfunny, and sadly he has a fanbase that will never die and will keep giving him money.
I'm still shocked that everyone dogpiled TGWTG and the NC just literally ignored it until it went away. I feel like that hardly ever works.

Attached: 1559064414050.png (399x455, 161K)

Since whenever i try to make a spoony thread it gets deleted does anyone know what happened to him with his court case for almost murdering that person in the car

when he what

I don't remember Doug having all too many accusations against him, or at least not any properly bad ones. The complaints he had against him made it seem like he was a negligent idiot who got all his popularity through luck

MEEEWLIIINNNN!!!

I liked his site, Lindsey Ellis used to be on it before she got fat.

i don't even know what to post in these threads anymore

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24 (55) Channel Awesome - YouTube.png (1069x352, 361K)

court is in august if I remember right

Attached: 1523773118234.png (499x561, 319K)

She won.

Attached: le.webm (402x640, 380K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s

Attached: 1522780340089.jpg (264x277, 15K)

Admittedly mostly people were just bitching about Doug being an idiot, like you said. There was nothing illegal necessarily, and certainly nothing like sexual allegations. I suppose it makes sense that if he'd ignore it long enough that would go away

Hey, will Spoony ever stop being autistic and make videos again?
>His videos always get a reliable 400k-500k views
Honestly I thought he was popular but not this popular

Sauce on the pic?

>Nostalgia Critic
Based.

>Doug Walker
Cringe.

I’m probably slightly older than the average user. he’s always been cringe

He has managed to stay pretty popular because he's consistent if nothing else.

DUHHH CWINGE!!!! DUHHH BWINGE!!???!!1 CWINGE!!!!! IS THAT AWW YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DUWW BASED BASED BASED CWINGE CWINGE BASED BASED CWINGE CWINGE CWINGE BASED CWINGE I FEEW WIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYWUM FUWW OF DEMENTIA WIDDEN OWD PEOPWE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT WEPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WOWDS ON WOOP WIKE A FUCKING BWOKEN WECOWD CWINGE CWINGE CWINGE BASED BASED CWINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS WOW ONIONS!!! CWINGE!!!1 BOOMEW!! WE ZOOMEW!!!! I AM BOOMEW!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMEW GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTEWNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUW MOTHEW CHOKES ON HEW OWN FECES IN HEWW YOU COCKSUCKEW VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CWINGE ISNT IT?? CWINGE CWINGE CWINGW CWINGEY BASED CWINGE BASED WEDDIT WEDDIT CWINGE ZOOM CWINGE ONIONS WEDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

If anything, that’s just what makes AVGN better than the rest. He isn’t all that autistic about video games so he just plays up a persona, but really it’s all for fun.

Doug is absolutely autistic about movies, to a point where it’s not a character performance, it’s pathetic.

Rise up

I'm ashamed to admit I fantasize about dicking down this sloppy old wine aunt hag after meeting her at a bar. After ravaging her we'd smoke and argue about literary theorists

wtf.

MELVIN, MELVIN BROTHER OF THE SELVIN

She posts a ton about smoking weed on twitter now. Predictable but still hot.

Spoony's absolutely gonezo

Attached: aiportraits_1563495113.jpg (1024x512, 53K)

It's actually the opposite. AVGN loves cheesy horror films while Douge just parrots mainstream opinions usually. Both are shit though.

Just grabbed it off Yea Forums, sorry

IT IS I, THE LIGHTBRINGER!

Sploopity sploosh

Attached: melvin.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Modern AVGN is pretty shit, but the videos where james just talks about Godzilla or something else he's passionate about are kino

I still enjoy watching his reviews (I skip over the skit shit though... fuck that) but yeah he can be very cringy at times. Whether its his over-the-top antics or SJW pandering or Disney faggotry.

I will say, though, his scathing review of the new Lion King remake was fucking awesome. I don't consider him a great film critic at all, but I'm happy someone with a bit of notoriety (and a massive Disney fan none-the-less) was also noticing the cult-like attitude the general public has towards the house of mouse.

Please tell me that second pic isn't actually him
And how are people still giving this guy money on patron btw

Half of all decent ecelebs die the same way. They can't keep up with the demand for content so they pad by bringing on their retarded charisma vacuum friends and it kills it. Happened to Rofle and RLM.

>And how are people still giving this guy money on patron btw

I'm guessing it's just people who forgot they're subscribed

>Prefers TAS over Raimi because MUH CRYING
>Turns Raimifans into Strawmen
He's pretty cringe.

Attached: gayforyou2.jpg (1050x326, 120K)

To be fair I think that RLM is fine. The Plinkett thing wasn't something that, in my opinion, they could easily keep up forever and I think Mike and Jay have a good back and forth

I guess if you have to ask, I think he's right up your alley.

>And how are people still giving this guy money on patron btw
He still has a very small, core set of fans that are somehow willing to put up with his nonsense, or have just forgotten they're donating. Spoony banned everybody that criticised him long ago.

Jay completely carries modern day Half in the Bag for me. Mike barely seems to talk at all in most episodes. He seems more invested in BotW but then you get charisma voids like Beardfat

This, he doesn't even consider that TAS films
have more crying scenes, and they're longer at that

>Please tell me that second pic isn't actually him
It's not, but this is.

Attached: love on his terms.jpg (610x408, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w7qjnJ6gJjw&t=1664s

He's kinda autistic but he's right

dougs kind of been weird himself, first he comes across as abrasive ( clearly we need writers like you ). and then he acts patiently the way famous people usually do with their fans.

God, he looks awful bald. Like, really actually not good.

it just keeps going, why does it never stop

I like that he looks exactly like that old photoshop of him from a couple years back. Back during the
>$200,000
threads.

Talks about disney zombies

even though he probably contributed to them with his disneycember reveiws

can't hate him here, he has an annoying voice still, but hes 100per cent right.

Based

Cringe. Know a guy that acts just like him because I guess he thinks he’s being cool, right down to the screaming and exaggerated accent.

>jontron just latched on to the type of video that was popular at the time thinking he's special because he played nuts and bolts. Note how he sold out the instant he got any bit of fame whatsoever.

Jontron hardly sold out. That's essentially what Game Grumps did by treating doing Let's Plays as this dull systematic process, whereas Jontron felt like trying to build up something more, which he did as he now is able to do full on skits with a team that is helping put out videos more regularly.

NC also seems to care about what he does but I think it comes across a little disingenuous at times since he's not as competent about stuff like camera work, but he and those he surrounded himself with imagined they were fairly decent at what they were doing.

Think there was a guy that did a podcast complaining about NC and mentioned how they did stuff like buying camera equipment for the movie they were going to do rather than renting like most people do, they made silly mistakes like that which make things look a bit shoddy.

This thread is missing something

Attached: tam 002.jpg (1152x2048, 245K)

This is the best answer.

>Jontron hardly sold out.
Not that guy but c'mon. Jontron has sold out pretty hard in my opinion. Everything is directly sponsored nowadays, stuff like the Flextape video just comes across as cringey. Even in his recent fireside chat video he had a 2 minute shill beginning. I'll even admit that he's funny and stuff, but c'mon.
I think there's even a grain of truth in the fact that he just wants to do something more, by the way. But I feel very little passion in comparison to his early stuff especially

imagine squeezing her tits until milk comes out

>I'm still shocked that everyone dogpiled TGWTG and the NC just literally ignored it until it went away. I feel like that hardly ever works.

It usually doesn't work because a lot of people are such overgrown children that they can't imagine ignoring social media outrage.

Ah yes, the SJW who tried to ruin Vic Mignogna who is now going to court for her lies.

Uh what am I looking at here?

Attached: Untitled.png (596x382, 405K)

mfw I'm not the only one who wanted to fuck the shit out of her

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Get him outta here, don't give him his jacket

Hi Doug!

AVGN aged like wine
this faggot aged like milk

Based speirsposter

That’s the point though, James loves movies and he’s really passionate about them in a fun and enjoyable way. His only exaggerates for video games.

Doug is a self absorbed pseudo intellectual who is both the biggest normie ever and a huge contrarian. He believes his own hype and is so pretentious it’s unberable.

Compare Disneycember to Monster Madness, one is James love for horror movies with some fun criticisms in between, the other is Doug not understanding the motivations of the fuckin Jungle Book characters and screeching about it.

dog fucker

Like even diehard Raimi haters from the MCU don’t consider the TAS movies good in anyway.

Whats up Doug. Reminder that James talking about movies is 100% more real and passionate than the fake shit NC is.

Cringe, But I gotta respect how he came out of #changethechannel(aka metoo for internet hipsters who are upset that their online career is in the toilet) unscathed. Watching shits like Lupa and Erod cry about how Douge ruined their lives is the most entertaining thing to come from that site.

>Watching shits like Lupa and Erod cry about how Douge ruined their lives is the most entertaining thing to come from that site.

he looks like shit lmao, check out how kiwifarms shit on the guy, funny as fuck

kiwifarms.net/threads/eric-rodriguez-e-rod2010-the-blockbuster-buster.27795/

Attached: autism.jpg (480x360, 13K)

That's not Marzgurl

Watching the movie break him was hilarious. Doug starting to realize how stupid the public is will never not be hilarious.

I'm still not sure of the story behind that all, why did Marzgurl just decide to die on that hill?

yes

It's even funnier since he, himself, is usually a massive Disneyfag (outside of the remakes). For him to call out the cult-like behavior from fans was shocking, and honestly welcome.

Nobody knows, 2bh. The only thing that's evident is she wasn't expecting it to backfire so tremendously. It's a shame, because Yea Forums always stuck up for her (if only because she had a cute Aerith cosplay that one time).

i need the one that starts with some faggot running down steps to interrupt Doug while he's having lunch

She’s a dumbass. She assumed starting a hashtag witch hunt against a popular voice actor would be the same as doing it to a past his prime internet reviewer.

"no"

Attached: 48and158.png (1424x956, 2.46M)

Attached: the many faces of regret.jpg (620x780, 86K)

It's seemed like he stole his shtick from AVGN and his personality from UHF-era, Weird Al Yankovic. Cringe from the start, but hey you guys wanted him.

The only thing I "want" from him is a blowjob.

A little bit of both. When he's talking about movies, he can be funny and insightful.

When he tries to create his own content, it's absolutely cringe. He's just not funny on his own.

Forget his retarded views, opinions, everything. It's his fucking voice that absolutely makes him impossible to listen to for any period of time. It's like he has no testicles, seriously fuck this guy he needs to be put down.

I-I liked his shining review last time I saw it
Pls no bully

He's a has-been. His bit is used up and he's lost his muse.

OH NO NO NO NO

You mean the made for TV movie featuring pic related?

Attached: noah finally cracks.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Nice face and tits, but her ass is kinda meh.

Most of Doug's modern reviews, hell even his old reviews were for things he didn't care about as a kid and just wanted click money off of. You think Doug seriously cared about the first Pokemon movie or the live action Kim Possible reboot?

A gunt.

It's aight for a white

Attached: tam.jpg (2100x1021, 91K)

I don’t get it. He looks fine.

... is it the hair. It’s always the fuckin hair with you people.

Holy shit you guys have horrible taste.

Protip: Girls like that still want Chad (especially now that they think they are a movie star). They wouldn't even look twice even if your fat ass was on fire.

I rememner him saying his angry NC character was based off of Daffy Duck.

Hell yeah fucking kino

tldr

>tfw i'm nostalgic to his old shit now
fucked up

was based back when internet movie review videos were new. I remember when he was kicked of Youtube (rightfully so) for his 5 second movies.

His early stuff was good for it's time, but he quickly got formulaic, to the point where every review was essentially the same script recapping the movie with cutaways at the same beats every video. That formula got worse and worse, and even 2 years after the site went up he was dead creatively. I couldn't even imagine what how stale it is now almost a decade later.

TL:DR Based, but quickly became cringe

I'm not gonna say he hasn't sold out, but all it has changed is his video format and topics. Jon himself has not changed, unlike Egoraptor who has completely forgotten where he came from.

>Man on the Moon is BAD
I always knew he was a tasteless faggot but this goes to a whole new level.

Attached: 1508421263250.jpg (523x858, 96K)

Flextape 2 was advertising kino

he is both based and cringe he makes cringekino so we don’t have to

John is completely and utterly based. No shit he does ads. He's trying to make a living. Cry more.

I'll never be able to finish this.

I really like her reviews thought.

His skits are out of control now. I a half hour review 5-8 minutes are skits and in the middle there's a 5 minute long commercial.

You have to look like this if you want to bone her.

Attached: 1533948871538.jpg (604x453, 48K)

GOD I WANT TO PUMP THAT SLAB OF PORK FULL OF SEMEN AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Attached: 1530115181481.jpg (600x600, 75K)

> said Mad Max 3 is best Mad Max movies because it has so many pop culture onliners.

Attached: chelsea-cook-24.jpg (1600x969, 110K)

...or this.

Attached: 1533969690276.jpg (604x453, 56K)

>No shit he does ads. He's trying to make a living. Cry more
I was responding to someone who said he hadn't sold out, pointing out that he has. So since you're agreeing with me, why are you acting like I was saying something else?

>watching nostalgia critic
>30 minutes long
>skip a bit for the start or the review
>every 2-3 minutes have to skip a shit skit that takes 2-3 minutes long
>finally done with the video only 14 minutes have passed
Cringe

Skits are unironically the worst thing. I don't know why these reviewers seem to borderline insist on adding them. It's one of the biggest reasons I stopped watching Linkara years ago

>Liz turned out to be the most level-headed person on tgwtg

Attached: 1556230927070.jpg (290x252, 17K)

>tfw you still remember the premiere of "Latza"

I thought that was Guru Larry

the great iron liz everybody

Fucking hell I had a funny joke I need to post it here.
So film festivals have adult only theatres for movies shown off.
What if someone made a film that is just a man shitting for ten plus minutes.
The whole film is just watching a guy on a toilet while he shits.
The funny part is that in most film festivals if you leave you cannot come back in so you miss out on good films.
So people will watch a guy shit so they can see a real film.
It is the only good poop joke you could make.

BUILD THAT WALL

BUILD THAT WALL

>The GREAT linkaraaa and iron liz- "It'll be out when it's out" we like that, folks

>discovered Doug Walker before he even went by Nostalgia Critic
>After a year or two realize I'm getting too old and he's getting more cringey by doing 2 minute skits for every 30 seconds of the actual review
>stop watching for years but keep up with the memes
>did not know until a week ago that for years he hasn't shown any clips from movies that he's reviewing to fight copyright
>instead he recreates the scenes that he is supposed to be talking about
It's like watching a man go insane. Watching this middle aged man go down this road is really something

Attached: 12 seconds.png (871x488, 561K)

The sad thing is that he gets viewers still (half mil per video) and he makes a shitload of money from it.

I wouldn't say he's insane, if only because the guy makes good money doing this.

He only started doing the longer skits regularly after the reboot. He did skits before but they were 30 seconds at most.

That's mostly because he had 2 actors that he was paying, so he figured why not
I assume it just stayed around because it's easy to fill time

I was trying to find that cringy song you guys posted before
How many chipmunk movie reviews do we really need?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 (77) nostalgia critic alvin and the chipmunks - YouTube.png (973x775, 547K)

Checking

>1st viewing
Did he review the movie multiple times on different viewings?

You just KNOW Doug thought he was just the perfect joker. Even during the super villain shuffle when he has the black dude as joker he fucking dubs over him. He is such a narcissist that he doesn't think anyone but him can do it

Obviously he can farm millions of views off it, so yeah probably

>everything violently shakes towards you as you fly through a rip off of that Johnny Quest intro

Attached: 9xdAJxeg.jpg (481x481, 43K)

First viewing are basically reaction videos where he and his brother watch a movie and take notes for the review. It's usually not their first time watching the movie ironically.

>the only good poop joke you can make

Yeah, on reddit.

>early jontron
I know the "memes" weren't the focus, but he did put a ton of meme faces on his vids

Why was the nostalgia critic so obsessed with having a gun? In fact all those shitty reviewers at the time would just have guns for no reason and thought they were badasses while criticizing decade old films made for children

Attached: latza.png (1412x1476, 1.55M)

The only persona from this site I actually still watch is the Nostalgia Chick, though I think she doesn't go by that name anymore. She actually knows how to make videos on interesting topics though. Who else is even decent? I used to watch Brad but at some point the guy got kinda insufferable. Also Lupa, but she just became less fun to watch

>ywn get to watch a porno between nostalgia chick and marzgurl at their peak plumpness

Attached: 1557023586997.jpg (1024x821, 133K)

Why does he keep trying to force memes, acting as if "the internet" is paying it's wholehearted attention to him? He's been trying for years and it hasn't worked once.

thinking of starting my own shitty youtube channel to spew my uninformed opinions on movies
tell me how many dollars you'd send me in loser welfare patreon bucks:
instaud.io/3ZLo

>Movie 43
>Mary Poppins movie from last year
>Nostalgic
He should just pack it up. He obviously has run out of things to even talk about anymore

I never understood this. Spoony did the same thing.

i always liked her :3

You sound like the TV announcer from VtMB except with more emotion in your voice.

probably because they're all fucking manchildren who were bullied in school

>Cucks himself in his own movie

Attached: Brad Cuck Me Jones.jpg (720x396, 88K)

Linkara too. Linkara even had a magical gun

In fairness, he tried to retire but his fanbase made him bring the character back.

I watched devil the other day
My gf went on youtube to look at a review and clicked on this guys video

she turned off after 5 seconds and asked why there are no normal reviewers on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=DSrTRgl0Ps0

Gun are loud and violent, and loud violence is funny.
>Ha ha, I'm like a Drinky Crow comic

Attached: 6xsffecahcq21.jpg (1690x948, 116K)

kek, the exact same thing entered my mind

Attached: 180529204719-trump-rally-052918--2-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 45K)

fuck I've been trying to find all the panels that image is from. There were so many good ones

In fairness, the reason his fanbase made him bring the character back was because his new content was so abhorrent it made Melvin brother of the joker look good by comparison.

Watch out haters!

Attached: Theyre_coming_to_get_you.webm (1280x738, 2.02M)

It literally says "AI portraits dot com" on the image.

I never watched a single video after the reboot. I'm pretty sure the last upload of his I watched when it came out was his Moulin Rouge video and that was the most embarrassing thing I ever saw so I had to stop. I guarantee he was doing like 2 minute skits back then

>Came in 3 and 1/2 hours later to say this
Got 'em

Channel Awesome's whole existence was worth it just from all the meme threads. I wish I was here when some user found out Linkara was a regular at a dickgirl forum.

>jesuotaku feet
yummy

Moulin Rouge was an exception. It was a big collaboration between a bunch of various creators from TGWTG.

Gay

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>That time Psychicpebbles talked about how he was watching an amateur porn on pornhub and they had the nostalgia critic playing in the background while they were fucking.
>Someone in the comments even pointed out "Is that fucking Doug Walker in the background?" and the girl in the video responded yes and says how much she loves his videos

Attached: 1528571154898.jpg (326x324, 22K)

she was quite sexy before 'she' became an 'it'

I read later that apparently Doug had like complete control over most of the lines in that review. Apparently Lindsay Ellis talks a lot of shit on Doug and she said that she specifically hates that video the most because he made them say everything he wrote without letting them give much input

I'm not gonna lie, I was sad that Jesuotaku wiped their videos off the internet. I thought that there was some good content there. Though I don't even remember what videos they had in hindsight

I like the skits desu not because they’re funny but because it looks like they’re having fun doing them

But that’s just because I’m a pathetic loser with no friends

i like the skits because i enjoy laughing AT them more than i enjoy laughing with them

Attached: 1378502064749.jpg (658x557, 54K)

Why...

youtube.com/watch?v=i0A4RDT6v1Y

DON'T GIVE 'IM HIS JACKET!
DON'T GIVE 'IM HIS- !

Pls post I’ve never seen it

What happened to our boy Latza?

is there anything new from any these people? i miss all the cringe shit they used to do

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 19K)

BLACK GUY!
WOMAN!

it's so fucking bad

Attached: 1524901836370.png (327x316, 175K)

I can't find that vid of Mike Matei doing Bugs Bunny to an autistic fan, someone give it to me

Stop posting about yourself you narcissistic fucktard. fuck off

>WE AREN'T DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE!

Attached: 1470141043345s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

He's basically a vehicle for people to watch shitty movies condensed to 30 minutes or less without having to buy or pirate them. When I was a kid I just skipped his stupid sketches, but it never registered with me how damn autistic he is. His jokes are insufferable.

thats genuinely hilarious, like a very bad autism turning into very good trolling instead

That's not "selling out", brainlet. "Selling out" is compromising your own artistic vision for the sake of money. Reading an ad and then doing the exact same content you were going to do anyway isn't "selling out" by any stretch of the imagination.

>That's not "selling out", brainlet.
It's like, the very definition of selling out.
>"Selling out" is compromising your own artistic vision for the sake of money.
When every video is sponsored, and he even mentions that they put out videos because they're given strict dates by the advertisers, I disagree
>Reading an ad and then doing the exact same content you were going to do anyway isn't "selling out" by any stretch of the imagination.
Making numerous videos of products you're specifically shilling is though

>Spoony's between a man and a woman.

Now just guess which ones which ;^)

1:20
Its by best Record.
Post yours

GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF HERE

One of the only ones that are still as good as they were 10 years ago.

he asked for a hearing and then never showed up

This happens literally in every argument I've had lately. Some slimy zoomer shows up 4 hours later with a shit reply and thinks he won due to having the last word. It's akin to them driving away loudly mumbling something out their mom's Dodge Dynasty window while speeding off.

>doing the whole cool snarky guy shtick to a guy who is clearly nervous about talking to you
cringe

Attached: 1496262822485.jpg (635x466, 85K)

Never thought doug and i would agree on anything. And it's disney of all things

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE AFRICA

What does the Yea Forums hivemind think of Captain Disillusion?
Is he kek or cringe? For me, it's cringe, most of the times at least, but his video quality and editing skills make up for it.

>not posting the vocaroo
cringe and cringepilled
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

doug finally became a nazi skinhead

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
beautiful

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 11K)

>$200,000
You DIDN'T enjoy Pop Quiz Hotshot, user?

I liked his videos when it was him in front of a camera ripping apart shitty movies, I still get a laugh watching his review of Judge Dredd and I've probably seen it a hundred times. Once he started doing those ridiculously unfunny skits with his talentless "cast" I lost interest, what's worse is when they "act" out an entire movie.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=8dCrc0GWHxM

what a cretin

he would be so much funnier without those screeching overreactions

This joke could of been funnier if he just walked out silently and you didn't know he had a bat until he swung it.
It's not that funny of a joke but it's better

Am I the only one who never watched these guys and can never tell avgn and nostalgia critic and some of the rest apart? They just kinda blend together in my mind.

Attached: im not impressed, james.jpg (3264x2448, 986K)

does anyone have the video of the spergy fan finding Doug and crew privately eating lunch at a convention and the fan insists on an interview and it's extremely cringe?

around 2009 or so

seems to have been purged off YouTube

>dead child rapist
>two trannies
>aborted child
>dating a huge black gorilla
>cuck
>backfired in ruining a voice actor's career
>manipulative crazyman who's soon going to court for almost killing someone
>phelous

What the fuck is that thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCpzRV2oPk8

Attached: doug.jpg (562x780, 222K)

Fuck, I seem to recall that. Wasn't he sitting with the Teamfourstar lot, or something?

I was about to ask why Rob Walker was dressed like a member of the 1930's press, but then I remembered that it's Rob Walker.

perfect

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=kgbKCbrW5T4

If I'm being honest bros...I don't think he's actually well on his way

Attached: latza contrast.jpg (645x356, 119K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
Watch this fucking video and tell me

Attached: 1563613443829.png (342x589, 292K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JC5TPGOiKfc

Mike was pretty nice to him, 2bh

Splooshity sploosh!

the start of the video is the most embarrassing thing to me. Him desperately running down the stairs out of breath trying to chase down Doug walker who is just trying to take a break. Imagine having a fanbase as autistic as channel awesome's

is this what it looks like to have a mental break?

would've been bearable enough if it was just him flashing the "I quit" written on his chest, but the instant it starts blasting bohemian rhapsody and him headbanging I have to turn it off. Just thinking about it makes me cringe

more autistic fans

Attached: aut1493507046784.png (2958x3433, 1.16M)

Attached: nc.jpg (1500x3000, 436K)

Liked him as a kid, aged like milk.

It only got worse when he brought in Token and Slutgirl with their forced unfunny skits.

Attached: nc1.jpg (1500x3220, 738K)

There, I fucking watched the whole thing

Attached: 1553100511766.gif (220x233, 273K)

Please someone post this

a egg

>Spoony doing streams
>Actually talks to people now
>Actually says funny things again
Guys.... is it time for a Spoony Comeback?

How do you get autism bros I want free money and to get sponge baths from hot nurses

none of those things are happening tho

Is Melvin gangweed or incel?

Attached: 1562672486676.jpg (500x471, 55K)

He didn't understand the "Are you a farmer? Here's a couple of acres" as he kicks someone in the balls (achers) and sends him flying (acre is a distance)

So there was literally two punchlines in that joke and NC did not get it. What a fucking retard.

God I fucking wish with the latter

t. autist

Attached: Brad and Lupus.gif (640x360, 2.51M)

Attached: White People.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

God, I wish I had friends.

damn this aged poorly

YOU. WILL. NEVER. FINISH. MELVIN.

Attached: Melvin.jpg (431x313, 24K)

A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!?!?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*Flings arms into the air violently while shooting a gun and screeching like a banshee*

Attached: NC Bat Credit Card.gif (245x150, 912K)

Yes we are.

Attached: 1400358727076.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Latza is love. Latza is life.

Attached: Latza - The Ballad of Lanipator.webm (1920x1080, 1.41M)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Attached: hhihuiuihi.jpg (393x500, 46K)

channel awesome really was the tard bus of the internet. Or at least the lunch table where all the people that were too cringey even for the nerds to be seen around

The Hardcore Kid. He talks to Douge while he's eating lunch and wants Douge to see his "special" copy of I believe Kazaam or Jingle All The Way and he had already seen it before and the kid acted like he was going to kill him.
This is him I'm pretty sure, looks like he deleted it though:
youtube.com/user/Headbanger142/search?query=doug

youtube.com/watch?v=kb60yvitfrQ

who?

Someone literally already posted it hours ago in this thread. Read before posting user

>Getting this offended about shitposting

Attached: 1415684604991.gif (240x184, 1.58M)

Attached: Is that a pencil in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.jpg (900x1200, 204K)

Attached: Jesu.webm (484x272, 1.31M)

largely indifferent to him as a person (haven't watched him in years) but the whole CA thing made for some legit car crash entertainment over the years

jeezus fuck, she gets me hard

Attached: 1523689404978.jpg (467x350, 33K)

Both, he is based in the same way Chris chan is.

why hasn't she been banned on twitter than?

Attached: 1559922319577.jpg (613x746, 69K)

sauce

Lindsay looks so qt in this picture

based, without a doubt.

Mostly pure cringe since the beginning, only thing I liked was ask that guy (and some of the homeless guy character reviews) because it was short and not over the top screaming shit. I was fucking done with the site as a whole by the time they put out kickassia (fuck was that bad)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7cjjCtg3k
Bruh look at dis dood

CURSED

remember in one of those shitty 4 hour movies that they all made together Doug wrote a scene where Linkara rapes her? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Attached: NC Sixty of Nine.png (1025x576, 545K)

The first video I watched of Doug was his last airbender review and I distinctly remember thinking I wish this guy would stop doing unfunny skits and just review the movie. He has this energy in his videos where you can tell he thinks he's being witty, clever, and funny, but his skits always fall flat and just drag on.

Attached: Shyamalan.jpg (451x361, 59K)

when he's doing a voiceover review, he's ok.

the skits tho, are just horrible.

Yikes, his face is so full of craters it looks like the moon.

A lot of the jokes in his episodes go on for way too long, as in he'll usually show a bit of the film or something and then make a funny one liner about it, and it'll get a chuckle, but then it just keeps on going and ruins it.

>did not understand
really

I'm sure he would want to really do it now

I really was retarded for watching these faggots

Attached: 1513379376752.jpg (750x864, 244K)

They were once enjoyable. They really were. That's why we come to these threads. To reminisce about the days when we could unironically enjoy silly internet videos and the people who made them.