At first i thought this was a cringe zoomer show, but now it's nothing but pure feels

At first i thought this was a cringe zoomer show, but now it's nothing but pure feels.

Makes me think about my shame of fooling around with traps. Makes me think about my Dad that is the reason for my anger. Makes me think about the drugs, dealing, and withdraws I sometimes feel. Fuck. Depressing but a lot of feels. Also that whole "poisoning" think that Nate's dad was talking about makes me think about how much my Dad fucked up my head. I hope he's not into traps too, I'm not going to blame him for that... but really makes you think.

Attached: MV5BNDQ0Zjk3YmQtZGUzMS00NDQyLWJhOTAtOGJhMTFjN2JiNzQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE2MjY1ODE@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL (675x1000, 133K)

It's OK, we get it, you are gay.

Make me think how easy it is to write a tv show.

Act one, everyone does drugs and fucks. EMMY!

it's honestly gotten to the point where I wish Jules would die so that Yea Forums will let us have at least one thread

show is about how much of cunts women are

Any way we can get Sneedchads to drive this pozzed tranny propaganda off our board?

this show went from a million threads a day to one thread every two days, pretty sure we already won

>Cringe zoomer show
It still has, and that title will never change.

Another one? Fuck off!

they did an entire episode which was just steadycam and crane shots around a carneval at night with intersecting plots and out of focus lights and fireworks in the back of every shot

This show is abject kino. It doesn't matter if you don't like it, if you don't respect it you don't belong here.

Attached: 0039a8c93fa030d77ed6d48d54f73c3317dcf9443602cb384927d99b40297bb0.jpg (750x500, 31K)

That was the one standout episode with actual good writing and interesting plot points/narrative structure.

This weeks wasn't the worst but it went way over the top.

Attached: OP_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Jules breakdown was pretty kino. finally nice to see some depth to the character

It was just well directed and it looked cool. The writing was no better than usual.

It's ambitious, that's what it is. For all its flaws, it's trying to be great.

its wasting my time and it is now just trash. where is the actual plot.

>muh plot

absolute pleb

what is the plot of S2 of big little lies? Nothing happens. It's still kino.

Attached: Ladies-laughing-.jpg (2365x2057, 656K)

there's a 41% chance user i'm rooting maybe she'll get a sticky and then we can all dance

Attached: 1563881379204.jpg (832x690, 149K)

I’m very close to hiring a Brazilian trans prostitute to dominate me. I want to eat ass and get choked with dick. Talk me out of it bros?

OP has daddy issues, who would have thought.

for some reason they went after alita, a non pozzed movie instead of other shit

do it, brazilian trannies usually got nice big thick cocks

Once you nut, you'll regret it.

is this better then the original show ?

Attached: 1540635005474.webm (568x426, 1.14M)

ok fag. take your gay feelings elsewhere.

kek do it get some aids die young

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS
FUCK POL INSECURE INCELS

Attached: cassie btfo.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

lol

This guy is repressive cocksucking faggot. He's not in a position to speak for other men who actually have an interest in REAL women.

I'm really surprised how much I'm liking it. Though at times as a 27 year old boomer I feel jealous, judgamental, insecure etc. about the stuff the kids are doing and I didn't get to experience. OFC it is glamorized but still.

Though I have to say that the Nate plotline is becoming pretty ridiculous. It's like out of another show entirely. He's like a 17 year old Hannibal Lecter master villain.

This show is literally vapid and insists upon itself. The other characters are literal cartoons. It should have just focused on Zendaya and her family only (and her drug dealer friend and AA friend)

>still no WebM of McKay and his frat friends

>I'm really surprised how much I'm liking it. Though at times as a 27 year old boomer I feel jealous, judgamental, insecure etc.
get a grip faggot

there is, I just didnt save it

Has Zendaya popped her titties out yet?

>stop talking about television and film that I don't like!!
Kill yourself already, retard.

you're an annoying (probably polish and if so then i know exactly who you are) cunt that shits all over Yea Forums threads

i'm just calling your post out faggot

That closeted tranny loving queer is seething. Cassie is wife material.

Attached: 1563814131812 (1).webm (800x1080, 1.74M)

if you're talking about me (the webm dumper) then your post is made under false pretense. I have posted that I realize I am a faggot for wanting to fuck Jules, I never said I would wife her, and I also would fuck the life out of cassie if I could. but you're in denial if you would wife cassie, she is shallow. unless you're as shallow as her then go for it pal.

Indeed great show but it surprise me so many people are into that.

Attached: 1554911815962.png (470x574, 448K)

He's talking about the guy in the webm

then he hasn't seen the show lmao, if he is talking about anyone in the show it is Nate.

You had one job

>t. tranny

kys scatman

Do it you fucking LGBTQIA+ hero

Jewish propaganda

Attached: IMG_4797.jpg (743x852, 61K)

This show makes me think of ghosts and burning crosses.

Well, it is on TV after all.

funny how only the jewish teenager doesn't do degrading nude scenes makes you think

Attached: IMG_1816.jpg (960x646, 84K)

Me and my friend watching Netflix Originals together.

Attached: 1560984484147.jpg (960x960, 155K)

Just post cute Jules pics, you fucks.

Attached: please.png (510x541, 287K)

So we all agree that Nate's a retard and that the end of ep6 was foreshadowing his plan blowing up, right?

I prefer the original visual novel, this TV adaptation is shit

Attached: 14222.jpg (256x352, 27K)

I've got just the thing for you

Attached: BxtAVjN.jpg (1278x1896, 458K)

based and pecspilled

Alita was for all intents and purposes, quasi-capeshit, except the source materiel are not "US comic "books": cartoons intended for children and those with arrested development", it's "Chinaman manga "books": cartoons intended for children and those with arrested development", that was my take on it.
I tried watching Euphoria, but nothing is euphoric about that TV show, it's just some globohomo propaganda, aimed at the sort of demographic that would have been Emos 10-15 years ago, but are now "angsty non-binary otherkin"

Either gonna blow up in his face (most likely) or they'll end it on a shitty cliffhanger now they got greenlit for a second season.
It is a very tiresome plotline though. He is too good at what he does and all of his victims take it in the ass without so much as a whimper of protest.

This show is gay and so are you.

that wasn't my post. i'm just calling you out because you're mostly a samefag responsible for the same boring flooding of many Yea Forums threads

is there any difference with having daddy issues and mommy issues
i have mommy issues btw

>aimed at the sort of demographic that would have been Emos 10-15 years ago
I wasn't
>but are now "angsty non-binary otherkin"
I'm not
>globohomo propaganda

i’m not the polish living rent free in your head kek

>Le sex
>Le betrayal
>Le drugs
>Le homosexuality
>Le angst
>Le depression
Woah... Truly original.... Groundbreaking....

Attached: 1563591187288.jpg (490x586, 19K)