Pic that killed Yea Forums

>pic that killed Yea Forums

Attached: cavillhemsworth-grid.jpg (2400x1600, 278K)

>the pic that ended the emma wars

Attached: Emma-Roberts-Pokies-and-Booty-404.jpg (1920x2880, 308K)

Who mogs the mogmen?

You mean this one?

Attached: JUST.jpg (529x431, 39K)

>>pic that killed bongs

Attached: stevemcqueen&alaindelon.jpg (681x366, 81K)

Cavill is utterly mogging that bogan cunt

oh nononononono

Balding literally doesn’t even matter anymore if you have the cash. It’s ultimately temporary until the loss is complete, then with transplantation they can just get a better than before designer hairline t. Musk

>webm that saved Yea Forums

Attached: 1563853519223.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

>the pic that rose above chads

Attached: e9049b454637c86c866bbe13a89ae5a4.jpg (1334x2000, 235K)

I'd take his balding status anyday for his facial structure.

Mars colony when

Why are chad threads allowed but stacey threads get instantly deleted?
Are jannies gay or something?

uggo buggos

This thread makes marlel soýboys seethe kek.

>Balding literally doesn’t even matter anymore if you have the cash
Yes it absolutely does, they all have to take both finasteride and minoxidil for the rest of their life regularly and ultimately they all still end up bald even if they routinely go to new procedures every few years.
>It’s ultimately temporary
Again false.
> then with transplantation they can just get a better than before designer hairline
Yeah but the non transplanted hair will keep shrinking and dissapearing with fin and min effects gradually stop working, and you can't transplant hair on your entire scalp since transplanting hair is literally just taking hair from the back of your head and putting it in front.

absolute COPE
look into transplants (how they work, limited donor area, finasteride, sucess rates etc.)
and then stop posting such BS.

>secret Korean cloning program

u really are riled up over this guys hair arent u

Yes, because that is literally me. Henry Cavill.
AMA

No they don’t. Transplanted hair is permanent. That’s why they wait until the hairline is at a certain point now in the progression to transplant. Fin is a thing of the past for the rich, they want the progression of loss to onset as rapidly as possible. Then they can do a designer hairline and fill in the last of the recession as it comes.
You realize these people have insane amounts of cash? They can now clone DHT resistant folicles, meaning in theory they only have to take very few from the back. Can’t even tell they’re hair plugs anymore. That’s why you don’t notice how many dudes have reverse recession.
Cope harder, cashlet.

Cavill may have more chiseled features but it looks like Hemsworth is aging better, we'll see who's mogging who when they hit their 40s.

>how they work, donor area
They clone folicles when you can actually afford it, look at Bradley Cooper.
>Finasteride
Complete thing of the past for the rich, they want rapid onset so they can develop a stable line.
>success rate
Yeah, look at the success rate for the best transplant doctors in the world alone then get back to me. Cope.

you can transplant perhaps 8000 grafts
you have literally 100k hairs on your head.
transplants will never give you the appearance of fullness and naturalness you motherfucking idiot. go look for some Norwood 7 people who got transplants. it's super noticeable. And they absolutely cannot clone folicles on a commercial level for humans period

Then why the fuck don't they do it? Even if they don't personally care you'd think these guys' agents would be pushing it like there's no tomorrow.

Because these threads have some semblance of construction to them instead of “OMG HURRRR HER FEET ARE SO HOT BRAPPPP SHIT ON MY FACE WAIFU DURRR”.

Most transplants look bad. that's the truth. You'll never get your hair back. You get back the appearance of having hair which is absolutely not enough in the industry. actors can wear wigs no problem but once you got obvious surgery, you lose roles.

a bit dishonest since there's hard clipping front lighting on cavill accentuating his jawline and cheekbones while there's soft spread lighting on hemsworth making his entire face look flat like a skin commercial

i mean they use a combination of transplant, finasteride and when filming they can use products that act as fillers, you're right but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be

Cloning is arguably already there, just prohibitive in price.
If you don’t believe me look at Musk to see what money can do. Even if he is using toppik or tattoing at the donor site, it’s obvious that transplantation has completely repaired his situation. I could list countless other examples, but you will continue to keep on coping. Sad.

link me up pal bc im pretty knowledgable in the field and there have not really been successfull human hair cloning experiments afaik

I'd pay to see Cavill plowing every single of them

He's a millionaire and can get it fixed when it gets too bad. Right now it looks pretty good actually.

cope

Both these guys make me feel proud to be a man.

What's a god to a man?

Attached: 5pCqIru.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

>implying women give a shit

Attached: the chad spread.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

What's a god to a Superman?

Attached: drawn-superman-thor-330259-5170999.jpg (588x545, 92K)

Why are you niggas acting like Hemsworth isn't blading just as hard?

Attached: 638-showbiz-chris-hemsworth-joins-the-cast-of-ghostbusters-fans-go-completely-crazy.jpg (700x400, 50K)

The absolute state of cunts

because he's clearly not, retard

FUE and DHT subtyping makes all this irrelevant
t. plastic surgeon

Cavill doesn't have the charisma to mog a wet sponge much less a chad like Hemsworth.

Cavill niggas be like

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (456x320, 19K)

If you wanted to make him look bad that's one of the worst images you could've used
He looks even more Chad than in OPs pic

t. jobless virgin

Blocks you're parh

Attached: fd7cbc7760d36add69e9dc862e2c73d5.png (500x667, 668K)

Lmao.

Attached: 84453ad593ef4464106bd0405b60ddc5.jpg (500x705, 46K)

not even close to as bad

Sure thing, Chris.

With that face he could shave it all off and still look good.

literally the best looking ones from korea are happas and they are loaded with implants

He has that same hairline for decades now. Cavill doesn't have the same hairline

based.

Attached: 1563672027948.jpg (525x1542, 220K)

Attached: 1527292145058.gif (268x400, 2.53M)

1. they all look the same
2. they all look like women

Chad threads aren't gay, they promote male excellence