Race changing Triss to intentionally cause controversy to get free publicity from braindead journalists calling fans...

>Race changing Triss to intentionally cause controversy to get free publicity from braindead journalists calling fans racist

What is the modern day entertainment industry?

Attached: af0zr9.jpg (1040x768, 299K)

Attached: wanker.png (601x511, 46K)

Being ginger is a gift from god for being white, they wish to eradicate us because they are unworthy.

>What is the modern day entertainment industry?
brainwashing to reinforce the zionist scheme

Also they turned Yennefer into a meth head.

Attached: 841554fd0f1f322456e1c9407656.1000.jpg (1000x497, 33K)

That's before magic fixes her deformities, as you can see her post transformation in the trailer and she doesn't have the facial deformity and looks a bit prettier

why cant we have a triss like this?

Attached: 5.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

I'd impregnate her if you know what I mean.

Because Netflix - bratan

Attached: the-witcher-characters-2001-tv-series-104515-1559680265.png (1280x978, 1.23M)

>i'm offended by this thing that they were obviously going to do! So much so, in fact, I'm going to advertise it FOR FREE for them!
Stop. Then snort a nice, long line of glass

It didn’t fix her being a poo

what did he mean by this?

>Hey guys, we're making this show based on the books, not the video games!
Didn't they have a bit in the books about Geralt only fucking Fringilla because she looked so much like Yen? Are they going to retcon this in the diversity quota clown circus show?

>broken clock

polack "culture" getting defiled gets me hard

Attached: cruise-laugh.jpg (419x480, 81K)

wrong, you fucking retard. in the books when yennefer meets geralt she's already 70-80 years old, and she's older than geralt. this is already she fixed her appearance with magic, and she was a hunchbacked hag before that.
netflix is fucking retarded and so are dumb faggots like you shilling for them on the internet for free.

Attached: 1558335080798.jpg (900x1200, 268K)

It's a flashback episode my boy, they've already discussed Yen's transformation extensively in all the press stuff they've been doing lately, we're going to see her suicide attempt and subsequent tutoring under Tissaia de Vries.

so it's all just retarded fanfiction-tier shit netflix came up with themselves? that defeats their own point of accurately adapting the books, thanks.

i thought triss would be okay but the actress apparently aged 15 years and almost doubled her weight

The flashback is in the 6th book. It's irrelevant until that.

it's designed for women audiences and geralt isn't the main character. henry cavill is just eye candy
mc is yenn and the story is about her transformation from ugly hunchback who can't get no man to an all powerful dick destroyer who gets any man she wants, controls the politics of the northern kingdoms then personally saves the day because she's so stunning and brave

All 3 (Ciri, Yen, Geralt) are the MC's, the overarching narrative concerns the formation and growth of a family, even then, based on the trailer clips and the short stories that each of them corresponds to Cavill will still be getting the vast majority of the screen-time.