Pitt is 55 years old

>Pitt is 55 years old
how does he do it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Are you referring to his number? It's not hard. He just accepts what society tells him and has memorized the amount of arbitrary "years" that have passed since the aribitrarily selected "birth day".

it's all made up nonsense, of course, but the system itself is easy to understand, even if I don't follow it personally.

Attached: spot.pg.jpg (1254x1771, 373K)

Rich and 10/10 looks when younger

yeah this is about what I expect when I see a anime post

why is leo's head such a weird shape? was it always like that and he could just hide it with hair when he was young?

Rich, takes care of himself and also just genetics. Some people are just born with longer youth than others.

Baby foreskin juice every morning.

unironically smoke weed everyday

the brainwashed dislike being told the truth

Attached: kanna eating cereal.gif (540x360, 1.36M)

vapes and becomes the V

So this is what anime does to your brain

Attached: 1553591457037.png (670x690, 510K)

What's weird about it? It looks like a head.

I catched a bit of Titanic on tv the other day and Dicaprio isn't a really good actor

If your burnt all the calendars and embossed cards that state the birthdate, the number the government assigns you would go up in smoke with it.

because it's made up. it's not real. it's imaginary and superfluous and fake and pretend and you've been lied to.

and you believe the lie

Attached: download (2).jpg (280x176, 11K)

>Thinking age is a spook

What lie? That age is real? How is age not real considering it literally affects you

Goop products

Your own OP image is all the evidence I need. The answer gazes into your eyes and you don't even see it.

The "age" of the man doesn't match his assigned birth year number. Because the number is arbitrary. It's a social construct, it's a phantasm, it's a dream. Humans do undergo stage changes in life and their appearance alters, but it's variable and not capable of being measured. You cannot look at someone and see their number, but you can determine their stage.

Attached: 146802993.jpg (360x717, 114K)

You're trying too hard dude. This is like my high school science teacher who told us "inertia isn't real its just that heavy things are harder to slow down". Like... yeah. Describing something doesn't mean it isn't real.

Attached: 45256416541.gif (194x172, 1023K)

absolutely solid. i like you

The numbers are not a descriptor. They're just a sham, a myth, make-believe, and not real.

Young is a descriptor. Old is an adjective! 55 is just a meaningless, made up, fictitious number. You can't picture a 55-model human in your head because it's not a description. Leo doesn't look 55 because 55 isn't real.

>Because Brad Pitt doesn't look like a 55 year old, means that age isn't real
Maybe stick to huffing glue mate.

Dose that mean Expired Milk isn't real because the age of the milk is meaningless, made up, fictitious number?

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 287K)

>he's been so brainwashed by the numbers that he throws away his milk when the numbers tell him to

Yes, sour milk is real, but it has nothing to do with numbers.

Attached: atab.jpg (290x290, 42K)

time works differently for every fucking amalgamation

Not an argument

>anime poster is a child molester who thinks age isn't real
well color me shocked

alright
milk can spend less time in sunlight than a human

You're not really that wrong, but you are a gigantic pretentious idiot. I also feel like you probably use your argument to defend pedophilia

c

Dose that mean pedophilia is a-okay?

and he fucking looks it. his face is all saggy as your mommas tits and he has wrinkles up the ass.
also leao's hairline lmao still can't grow anything beyond teen pubes for a beard.
truly two of the most overrated and overmemed mediocre hack actors of all time. George Clooney is missing in that picture.

sorry snowflake, but facts are unconcerned for your feelings. Perhaps if you didn't spend your time believing idiotic fantasies, you wouldn't feel like such an idiot when people point out the obvious to you.

Attached: have sex, reddit.jpg (1431x1080, 196K)

why would it?

>Denies age
>Quotes Ben Shapiro
Yep, I think he's retarded

dumb cartoonposter

>full head of hair at 55
>im 26 and thinning like a motherfucker
help

All I did was call you a pretentious idiot. Good luck telling the cops all this shit about age being a made up construct when you rape an underage kid

damn..... this is deep and.... powerful

Millions and millions of dollars

imagine worshiping actors

holy shit

ben shapiro didn't say that shit first,, dumbass. let alone think it.. you've been watching too many videos of him apparently

>quick, do anything you can to avoid discussing his argument

well, my logic is irrefutable, after all, there really isn't much else you can do besides make petty insults.

Don't worry about it, 26 and 55 aren't real.

Attached: direct.jpg (900x900, 158K)

>Don't worry about it, 26 and 55 aren't real.
but my hairline is real and it is fucked

dumb cartoonposting pseud

Everyone knows about biological age you retard, it's not something the illuminati's hiding from us or some shit

>age isn't real
>this means that some day, out of the blue, your organs will stop working because lol

irrefutable? All you did was deny age was real even though it is. Besides, I have some questions I want you to answer
>How do you argue against biological age?
>If age isn't real, than how do we measure our development throughout our lives in concert with time?
>Is pedophilia wrong if age isn't a factor?
>Does anime cause you to have dumb, shit-takes like "Age isn't real lol"?

Thanks, I love it when I'm literally handed the winning argument by my opponent.

back to /x/ schizo

Nobody is saying you're wrong, it's just enjoyable making fun of somebody so clearly up their own asshole. Yeah, no shit, our bodies don't age yearly or on a numeric and we just go through aging periods instead. This is shit you're taught when you're, what, 5? Or a young child in your terms. It's just that using numerical ages is so much easier than referring to people in terms of aging periods. I can't believe I have to discuss why we us numerical ages with someone on this website, this is another level of pretentiousness

>because it's made up. it's not real.
>Laughs In Johannes Kepler Laws of Planetary Motion

>age was real even though it is

Attached: 15034864.jpg (325x247, 63K)

Answer the questions

Great thread you guys

>How do you argue against biological age?

Easy, I post anime/facts.

>If age isn't real, than how do we measure our development throughout our lives in concert with time?

Look in a mirror. Or, look inside yourself(though I doubt you are at that level of spiritual enlightenment)

>Is pedophilia wrong if age isn't a factor?

yeah

>[REDACTED] for stupidity

Wow, what a stupid question

Attached: 150147557.jpg (500x500, 244K)

>retard weebshit poster derails another thread via avatarfagging
Dilate freak

No, they needn't bother. You hide it from yourself. You've been trained to viscerally react against any attempts to shatter the delusions you've been schooled in.

You'll never let logic stop you from your numerical worship.

>also leao's hairline lmao
I would fucking kill to have that hairline when I'm 40

Am I going to have to burn down another studio?

Attached: Shinzō “The Fertilizer” Abe.jpg (220x282, 13K)

don't forget to put your numbers on your tombstone user!

even in death, you can't escape

Attached: file.png (838x684, 1.24M)

>Easy, I post anime/facts.
Please post some of these facts that debunk age
>Look in a mirror. Or, look inside yourself(though I doubt you are at that level of spiritual enlightenment)
How does denying age give me spiritual enlightenment? Or does becoming enlightened mean that I stop beveling in age? Though I'll try out the looking in the mirror strategy for cataloguing my time on earth
>yeah
But how is it wrong if there's no difference between a 4 year old and a 23 year old?
>Wow, what a stupid question
Sorta like how "look in a mirror" is a stupid response

Attached: 1563519032577.jpg (512x512, 27K)

yeah but it'll be fine

age is measured in years
years are measured by the amount of time it takes the earth to revolve around the sun which is relatively constant
within 55 years each human body would have undergone the same amount of cell divisions and roughly the same amount of respirations
therefore 55 years has a measurable effect on the body and is not relative
idiot

Attached: 1556307652117.jpg (296x231, 16K)

There is a difference between an infant and an adult, no one is denying that. And generally, you'd require a mirror to determine your physical state of decay/advancement, but for more spiritually complete fellows like myself, a mirror isn't required for internal reflection.

Attached: file.png (640x643, 715K)

Why did you all take this weeb's bait so easily

why don't you use the moon? or how many clouds you count overhead.

very arbitrary selection of celestial bodies

Attached: $#$.jpg (450x506, 51K)

why would it matter?
the same amount of time and the same amount of cell divisions would have happened regardless of what unit we use to mark time
but to answer your question measuring years by the sun is the most convenient because it allows us to keep track of the seasons
Our distance to the sun causes the seasons and seasons cause winter and spring
to a farmer it's very important to have a good idea of when winter is coming in order to know the best time to harvest
too early or too late both could mean disaster
and civilization was born from agriculture
it's only logical to base our calendar on the sun

Attached: pj6qsa494ou11.jpg (459x425, 47K)

also clouds are completely random and the amount of time to revolve around the sun isn't
that was kind of a stupid example

>why would it matter?

It wouldn't.

Attached: Rei.png (386x366, 183K)

How come hollywood always use the same old ass actors? In marvel there are no 25-35 year olds

Yes. Numbers are an arbitrary standard used to make life easier. When you say one person we say it for convenience instead of saying 9 trillion cells. Same with time in a sense that it is merely a tool used to humans for their own advantage. Numbers contributed to create the technology for you to jerk off all day at electronic images, and bait people into retarded conversations online. Furthermore, numbers as we know provide absolute certainty in our percievable world. Tell a chick that you have a huge number in your bank account and also in your pants and she will give you a mile as a headstart. Tell her your stupid childish babble and you will be certain that she will think you are full of shit and for good reason.

Attached: D8p-XjEUYAMZUp7.jpg (750x548, 72K)

plastic surgeons and demonic rituals

hollywood is unironically satanic

no it wont, my hair is thinning all over

my point being that in 55 orbits of the sun the same amount of time has passed
if you wanted to change years to moon phases then you would have about 743 years instead of 55
but the same amount of time, cellular reproductions, respirations, DNA replications etc would have occurred
and so it matters not if you called a 12 year old girl a 150 year old girl you would still know how much time passed since exiting the womb and how much the body has grown in that time

>why would it matter?

>It wouldn't.

>so it matters not if you called a 12 year old girl a 150 year old girl
It's almost as though you experience time backwards. Well, in my past, but probably your future, I already said that your metric of time is meaningless.

fat face