SOMEBODY

Attached: 9A3E1CD2-DEC6-4BD3-9889-9FAC0BBF9A77.jpg (425x288, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Olu4691XfZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

ONCE TOLD ME

OP ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

Is living on small american farm that comfy?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: mack.jpg (600x400, 50K)

TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND

NO. Shit/Smell everywhere. Gets hot as hell if you don't have an AC in every building. Bugs everywhere. Work is hard as hell and all day.

If you want to test out just do a holiday on for 2-3 weeks.

come get her, she's dancin' like a stripper~

Tom Welling might be back for the Crisis crossover. Hopefully Rosenbaum as well.

Attached: Welling.jpg (758x1005, 82K)

Don't you get my fucking hopes up like that. Don't you fucking dare. They brought Brandon Routh back to play Superman, they'd be retarded not to get Tom Welling back too.

Why was this retard so against putting on the suit for one fucking episode?

was he afraid of the Superman curse?

He looks indian

He couldn't I I remember right not having the rights or some shit

>Superman curse?
That and getting typecast as Superman as soon as he wore the suit. Flying he didn't worry so much about but obviously kept it to a minimum. He became a producer in the later seasons specifically to stop WB from making him wear it. His career didn't get any better so I don't see what the fuss was about.

Attached: 59995661_140722910371288_7101421870818609309_n.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

>they'd be retarded not to get Tom Welling back too.
Especially for that cop-out scene in last year's cross over.
youtu.be/Olu4691XfZM

Attached: supercuck and superchad.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

>They brought Brandon Routh back
He's been there for years.

SLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Brandon Routh playing Superman. Apprently the Kingdom Come version instead of the Returns version
Tom Welling Back as Superman
Burt Ward back as Robin somehow (His Batman is dead)
Lynda Carter back as Wonder Woman
DCEU featuring (probably just footage)
90s Flash possibly returning
(probably) No Batman despite him existing in multiple universes.
No DC Universe (Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Star Girl)
Black Lightning unknown

Attached: 1541839144583.webm (720x480, 2.59M)

Don't listen to this guy. I grew up on a farm and it was great. I'm definitely going to retire to the countryside. Hard work, but the more you produce, the more money you make. Also, I like the smell of manure and chicken feed.

reckon it's more like Napoleon Dynamite

>Is living on small american farm that comfy?
i am interested to know this too

>(probably) No Batman despite him existing in multiple universes.
If they are going to all that effort, and bringing in Superman and Wonder Woman (the latter of which is currently a bigger money maker than Bats or Supes), then I am hoping they do have a Batman. Maybe Batman '88? I also hope his entire role ins't giving Batwoman his blessing, and telling her how much stronger than him she is.

Attached: 61273447_p3.jpg (1800x1285, 91K)

They should bring back Green Chad and break his wife out of jail

Attached: f262b52ffea1068f4897c1ffed33626f.jpg (2912x4368, 1.94M)

Britbonger here.
A massachusetts autumn looks like it's objectively the most comfy murrican place.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuck me

They should just reboot the DCU and get welling to play supes.
Make superman comfy and wholesome again, not dark and up it's own asshole.

former eurofag farmerboy here. i know nothing about burgerfarmer but i think it's kinda similar. i hated it as a kid/teenager and moved to a city. now iam older and i think it was great

fuck cities

Depends on the type of person you are. I love animals so I had a blast my whole childhood playing with farm aninals and dogs, but I know a few other kids who got out of there as soon as they could because they hated the lifestyle.
Having lived in a city for five years now, I would go back to farm life in a heart beat if I could.

based

Attached: 2019-07-16 01_40_30-Smash Mouth on Twitter_ _Straight Pride Parade_____ FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!_.png (785x343, 47K)