Masterchef Australia Finale

Who do you think will win? And why will it be Tessa

Attached: 6D7002FE-0C59-4C00-AC83-09D1C0FCD689.jpg (1080x1080, 339K)

sneed

WTF why aren’t there any native Australians on the show?

The guys should have their dicks out for a few episodes.

PAY YOUR FUCKING WORKERS CUNTS

you must be at least 40 years old. i'm pretty surprised you were able to make a thread.

i only watch shows for the women and on how bad i want to stick my dick in them. that's also the only reason i watched good game, 15 year old me just wanted to stick my dick in hex even though she gets fingered in sydney nightclubs

Fuck yeah great commentary from Yea Forums. Never change pls

Coons don't know how to cook

>why
Any why should I care?

Attached: aiportraits_1563864460.jpg (512x512, 14K)

Tessa should win, but bookies have been paying 1.40 on Larissa for weeks now so I imagine she wins.

Also Larissa is qt

Just announced that the judges aren't coming back next season, I guess they sided with George against ch 10

>next season
Ending the show would be a better idea.

I personally like Tessa the most and she probably has the best overall quality, but Larissa makes the most interesting food. I think she can win when they aren't playing it safe.

Simon is just a smug fuckhead but he deserves to be there.

I'm just really glad they changed the format for the finale. Last years was so goddamn boring.

>mfw Poh, Matt and Adam are the new judges

Attached: postive_reaction.jpg (500x726, 39K)

people still watch this shit?
people still watch normal telly?

Do you think that is because she is the fan favourite, where the money is going or inside information? For example the favourite on odd’s didnt win Australia survivor 2018, plus in the Bachelor with Nick Cummings, not only did the favorito not win, but they refunded all bets to the market because he didn’t choose anyone

Disturbing lack of cookfu's this season desu lads

Fuck yes I like this idea.

Do you not watch TV shows, user?

Nicole was pretty cookfu.

Not Julia Taylor level, but I'd bang her in the bum.

Was she the one with the big two front teeth? She was pretty qt

I reckon Shannon could be a good judge if he has some charisma lessons. He has potential and is recognised by the viewers. Crazy-eyed Matt would be a good choice too.

Nah that was Christina.

This is Nicole

Attached: 1550937803826.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Shannon is also embroiled in a wagetheft and shit conditions scandal. It'd be a bad look on 10's behalf to bring him on.

Oh yeah, she's not bad at all, not really my type though desu

Really? I had no idea. Yeah, he's not suitable as a new judge

But if george doesnt get more shows how will he pay his worke- OH AHAHAH I SEE WHATS GOING ON CLEVER WOG.

Attached: 1563466887494.jpg (523x929, 96K)

Anything but Adam, pls

So long as a white person wins, I don't care

Channel 10: Hey George, pay your workers and we'll give you a slight pay rise

George: No get fucked lol

>pay dispute

Attached: sheev.jpg (575x356, 20K)

Why do Aussies all have that nose shape?

The nasally flat accent determines the morphology of the nose.

>And why will it be Tessa
Which one is he?

The one with "Tessa" on his apron.

kek at that pajeet witch on the right

What nose shape cunt?

Attached: 878746766378.jpg (800x450, 53K)

is this thread ironic? are incels actually watching housewife cooking shows?

>stop liking things i don't like

Nah, shes a Greekos.

Has big tits and can only make ice cream.

they still produce this fucking gay shit
gay cunts still watch this gay shit

>OI FUCKEN YEAH GAY CUNT FUCKEN SHITCUNT N CUNT FUCKEN CUNT STREWTH CUNT YEAH AY

You wanna go cunt? Don’t let fear hold you back.

When does it start?

bump

Australian tv is so fucking shit.

Australian "reality" TV has better acting from untrained and unprofessional everyday people reading off a script than supposed "actors" on their second-rate serious acting shows.

Have you seen the Ninja Warrior show?
Everything except the actual contestants is fake. The "families" are all actors, the bios are made up to get a spread of regions, the ninja runs are real but the ones that air are picked from a sequence of pre recorded runs.
The crowds are stooges, it's all a hilariously staged affair it's actually funny to watch.

The exaggerated and obviously fake enthusiasm in the "commentary" is what gets me. This show is like a giant ironic pisstake of what a show like this would be.

>tfw friends with tessa
Honestly had no idea she was even a foodie, great party chick though

Seems like she gets rowdy at parties desu, how many times have you seen her tits?

He underpaid millions...

Attached: 74a69c0c5d216872eb3c374b6a73436b.jpg (649x365, 20K)

*bounces on toes*

a fucking wog

larissa makes parfaits all the way to the finale then gets three 10/10s for a collapsed meringue while simon's undercooked carrots drop his score to 7s
oh and larissa spent an extra 30-40 minutes on her entree too

rigged for the OMG YOUNGEST WINNER EVER headline

this desu, bullshit result

larissa is fucking yellow dude how can anyone find her cute. bitch needs to learn how to buy foundation that matches her skin colour.

to save billions of $aud

"white" adaptations of Japanese shows were a mistake.
>tfw friends with tessa
Corresponded with that Reynold bloke (asian bodybuilder who came close to winning) a few years back on bodybuilding.com's misc board. proper lad.