Andy Signore proves innocence

youtube.com/watch?v=3wgOFa4A0UM

Sadly nobody will care. Another false #meToo allegation that ruined someone with no consequences to the thot.

Attached: andy-signore.jpg (1140x700, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/April13Dawn/status/1153363331077427200
youtube.com/watch?v=QzWTt1I3xvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who? Also based lying women getting rid of the "honest" trailers faggot

>unironically rooting for thots to destroy lives just becuase

honest trailers is one of the worst things to happen to youtube.

He seems pretty redpilled at the end there, laying out her true intentions for everyone. Good for him.

who?

sounds like bullshit to me, Andy deserved what he got, he's a creep

Both are pieces of shit

>unironically rooting for cancerous capeshit shills just to spite feminism

>unironically rooting for cancerous feminism just to spite capeshit shills

this is what happens when you collab with RLM

jay collabs with screen junkies - andy gets metoo'd
max collabs with rlm - max gets metoo'd

rlm is the real cancer here.

I'm not gonna watch all 17 minutes of this, but his talking sounds very forced, rehearsed, and fake.

Sounds like a sociopath in this video.

based rlm killing their shill counterparts

> very forced, rehearsed, and fake.

>sociopath

So... a youtuber? They all have scripts.

Nah I gotta give it to the guys on this one. All women are whores and deserve to be dabbed on in every instance. They can make their poor content and I don't have to click on it. Meanwhile the problems women cause are extremely far-reaching.

>teeheehee. Dont bully me. Im just a woman. I know i ruined a guys life with a fake rape accusation but dont call me out on it because of mental health. Teehee. twitter.com/April13Dawn/status/1153363331077427200

Attached: EAGR1N9UwAA1gSA.jpg (1125x1338, 218K)

>he admits to being a creep in the first five minutes
what is the point of the video? he would still get cancelled just for the stuff he admits to?
also having his career ruined did wonders for his weight

Yeah that dude looks like a total creep, sorry. He even has some growths on the side of his head, who the fuck doesn't remove that disgusting shit.

Come come Mr Signore, you take as much pleasure in raping as I do.

Attached: Scaramanga.png (365x273, 156K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1065, 168K)

I hope they get to meet cinemashits and yms.

>mentioned filing a lawsuit against his company
>doesn't file one against the girl for defemation
>shows supposedly evidence that clear his name
>the lawsuit ends with a settlement
Either he had the worst lawyer in the history of mankind or is not telling the whole truth

This was ridiculous, and I'm not precisely a leftists.

>jay collabs with screen junkies
When did that happen?

lmao

Democrats would kill each other just to get a positive buzz from anyone.

>worst lawyer in history
>lawyer ends the lawsuit early as possible with a settlement, meaning the company paid him out

Do you understand how this shit works? He won. Legal Fees pile up quick as fuck, so ending things instead of dragging them out is best option.

Suing someone with networth of 0 is pointless and you lose money.

Attached: 1538366383342.gif (432x243, 1.53M)

years ago,

Attached: BqbqmbQCMAAfK8h.jpg (600x450, 40K)

The whole thing with Franken and the grabby pic wasn't that big of a deal really, but to me, if he were really worthy of office, he would've held himself to a higher standard, and either not done any of it in the first place, or have been smart enough not to let word of it out. Don't give him his job back.

>requiring your accuser to make a public apology and admitting to lying is pointless

Jay looks really uncomfortable. Plus he is a tiny manlet.

Jay looks uncomfortable.

>17 minutes

Fuck that rather watch the first 17 minutes of Naked Gun.

They're faggots, but not to where lying pieces of shit should get away scott-free with ruining people's lives.

i miss this guys energy on screenjunkies
>he watches screenjunkies

i wonder if they will apologize

So, is he innocent?
If so fuck the shills

I have no idea who this fat fuck is but women who lie about sexual assault and rape should be imprisoned for 5 years at the very least

>honest trailers is one of the worst things to happen to youtube.
Thanks, Captain Hyperbole.

This faggot wants to have his cake and eat it too. He said Kavanaugh was guilty because the woman had the look of someone who wasn't lying kek He still tries to pander to sjws everyday so fuck him

Look at his Twitter. He still is a big supporter of the MeToo movement and still a huge feminist. He doubled down

>even though I was proven a liar, I know MY truth was real
What did all women mean by this?

I dont believe him

>well he admitted to flirting with women so that proves the rape allegations are true
>i didn't watch the rest of the video for any evidence to the contrary
Haha you retard.

Attached: EAHPAWVVAAI4z97.jpg (1009x1200, 243K)

Release the unblurred cut, Andy!

Go home, April, you're drunk.

Literally his own company and all his life long friends threw him under the bus at a seconds notice for some dumb thot. Poor guy

Fame is lethal to morality and loyalty even in fairly small doses.

It must be so surreal to wake up one day and all your friends have turned on you and basically everyone you respect is calling you a rapist. Dude had his own Twilight Zone episode.

I'd feel bad for him if he didn't claim Trump and Kavanaugh are rapists, and pander to SJWs so often on Twitter

>accused by at least a dozen of women
>skim over most of the accusations
>try to argue semantics when there is damning proof you tried to Louis CK a bitch a few years back
>use carefully selected text messages and e-mails you exchanged with your teenage employee to prove a point
>fake anger at the end so you don't seem like a robot

None of this would've happened if he wasn't a shitty person who cheated on his wife. Not that the lying whores don't deserve jail time, because they do, but he did this shit to himself.

>Literally win a legal case
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE@S RAPIST
seek help

That happens to every guy who has sex at least once.

Literally who?

This dude always was obnoxious as hell. Based Dan Murrell has always been the heart and soul of that entire operation.

>DRUMPF IS A RACIST IMPEEEECH HE SAID OFFENSIVE THINGS ABOUT WOMEN HES A RAPIST
>c-cmon bros look there was a shadow! He wasn't REALLY groping her while she was asleep
lmao they tried to fuck Trump with rape shit and it ended up fucking over the dems worse

>literally settle a legal case with your previous employer
>don't sue for defamation despite having "damning" evidence

This cuck doesn't deserve anyone defending him.

Unironically this and extra credits

Ugly loser, no wonder he has to rape.

I don't like this faggot because he still shills for capeshit and libshits but do you a link to evidence showing he's guilty, in regards to the other women who accused him?

And now that faggot tries passive aggresivly attacks Collider. Fuck both of them

What year?

He's still a onions beta fuckhead MCU fan. He deserved his life ruined.

Who cares, Honest Reddit got BTFO, end of story, based.

He does it himself in the video. When he mentioned the girl he tried to jerk off in front of he focuses entirely on the fact that she wasn't an intern as if that changes anything.
Additionally, when talking about the affair with the main bitch he mentions "never doing anything like this before". Cut to him admitting to an affair with the CK bitch from few years back. Dude is a liar.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzWTt1I3xvU

>as if that changes anything
It changes the strange narrative that he was abusing his power as the owner of a mid level youtube channel. Instead of being a power leveraging creep he was just a creep.

So he is right about not raping and assaulting this fat April bitch but he's guilty when it comes to the CK bitch, right? Is that why he had to make a settlement?

>adulterer gets BTFO
based

Why was that user talking about the CK girl? Please redpilled me on Andy and that ck girl

If anything, it creates more fog around the situation which plays right into his hand. He implies that not only was she not an intern, she was somehow both a costume designer and in a senior position so hierarchically higher than him yet he can't specify what position that was.
He is most likely guilty of all of the things he is being accused of. The only difference is that in the case of the CK bitch, he doesn't have the backdrop of a fucked up, dead-on-arrival relationship between a young employee looking for validation after publicly fucking up and and her influential boss to fall back on. He acts as if having consensual sex with someone a few times invalidates the possibility that you might have tried to force yourself on that person at other times.

Imagine being this much of a cuck

They're harmless compared to cinemasins.

Some time after the first line of accusations, he was accused by Emma Bowers, a former co-worker of him, of trying to get her to watch him masturbate ala Louis CK. He mentioned her in his videos but doesn't describe the act itself, just tries to paint their work dynamic as equals rather than boss-employee.
Don't you have a marriage to be unhappy about Andy? Shouldn't you be disappointing some teenage intern in bed right now?

I hope this bitch gets sued to hell for this and all his backstabing co-workers lose everything

seeth harder thot

So this guy calls Trump and Kavanaugh a rapist with no evidence, defends brie Larson, defends the metoo movement etc. But then says this particular case was a misfire kek fuck this fat faggot

You think Dan Murrell and that faggot Hal are gonna lose everything? I don't even expect an apology from the fat bitch

It's funny how onions boys suddenly care about infidelity just so they can side with the thot.

These thristy fucks know damn well they would do the same in his position. God I love the left being exposed as the dishonest fucks they are. It's SO YUMMY.

Yeah "misfire" is an odd choice of words, since he said she deliberately tried to ruin his life. Like he's trying to downplay it.

>tried to Louis CK a bitch a few years back
So he asked for consent and didn't do anything if he didn't get it?

>positions of power cuckery

Then what is the motivation for getting there. Do you want 0 innovation?

>asking people you work with to jerk off in from of them is cool
okay user

Never heard of this guy but that was an interesting watch. That April chick really fucked his whole life up huh? Her twitter is pretty funny right now, she's just blocking the fuck out of everyone. I wouldn't expect any sympathy from Yea Forums - too many incels are just gonna be annoyed the dude could not only have a wife but also get pussy on the side when they can't even get a woman to sneeze on them.

Respect to him for sharing his side of the story (well at least as much of it as his lawyers would've approved)

Attached: 1448257624286.gif (256x173, 1.5M)

Some other user posted above about his Twitter history. This faggot still panders to SJWs on a daily basis. You think after being falsely accused by this fat bitch it would wake him up, but no, this spineless fuck still defends the same people who threw him under the bus

He asked?

OH NO ASSAULT.

If anything it's just vulgar. Women usually just leave if they're bothered by something.

Not that user. But yes, we know he's a faggot, creep, and a faggot BUT that doesn't mean he's a rapist. He just has no game and is awkward as fuck apparently. Yes, the masturbation is inappropriate but he was called a rapist which is too far

>t's okay to be a creep at work because the other person just can leave and get a different job if they don't like it
zero (you)s for you

Don't try to change the subject. It might not be "cool", but asking for consent is not a fucking crime.

If Yea Forums stays mad at him I think it's gonna be because of these two reasons. See here

Zero sex for you either.

>with no evidence
Delusional.

Google is the worst thing to happen to youtube.

It's dead. Nobody bought their webm vhs transfers and Youtube red is stillbirth.

They've now gone full retard to try and save the few advertisers that haven't ran screaming.

Sexual harassment is a civil wrong according to US law.

>with no consequences to the thot
There's no youtube task force user, if he wants his life repaired he needs to sue the ever loving shit out of the roastie.

Yup, no evidence you dumb faggot

>Adulterer
>Capeshit fan
>Still supports MeToo despite being fucked over by it
Nah this fat cunt can get fucked, he deserves all this.

Based

Jay can fit inside the stomach of the guy in the far right. What the fuck.

Kek

>guys I would really like to apologize for my creepy behavior in the past but I assure you that my deviant urges haven't grown parallel to my success, instead the more fame, money and influence I achieved, the better person I became

The irony is this fat fuck who got accused was a full on pussy hat wearing soisoldier.

All you people are hypocrites who act like we're all robots and sexual tension is something we can just socialize out of us.

>asking for consent = sexual harassment
Man you just can't win with your types I guess.

Have sex.

you got to sing that tune ofcourse

good reasons

>unironically rooting for thots to destroy the lives of self hating cucks
>unironically rooting for thots lying about being raped by male feminist thus hurting the entire #metoo movement & male feminists simultaneously
where's the down side?

Asking for consent is not sexual harassment.
Asking repeatedly after being told no, is.
I know it's a tough distinction, but if you think about it reeeeeally hard I know you can figure out why champ. I believe in you.

Asking a coworker if you can masturbate in front of them is sexual harassment. If you're so sure of yourself, you can go ask a coworker if you can jerk off on her shoes and see how it goes.

This. Sue her ass. Some Librarian got falsely accused by two women of rape at a library convention. Turns out there was no interaction between them and they just made the whole thing up. He immediately sued and they both had to publicly admit they lied.

RLM strikes again

Attached: 1390030116631.gif (284x288, 2.29M)

Andy Signore? More like Andy Sign more settlements, claim the accusations ruined your live and career yet never sue your accusers for defamation despite claiming you have overwhelming evidence for you innocence also I am working on a new project that is coming out soon so please leave a like, comment, share and subscribe, don't forget to hit that bell button.

Attached: D_927QsWsAAn3Mi.jpg (1200x675, 192K)

Seething incels.

Sounds like a good time if you take the gamble and she says yes desu.

Patton Oswalt with rlm - patton murders his wife

Um he was a white male in a position of power so technically she WAS raped mmkay incels?

cinemasin's comes up on my recommended videos sometimes, always baffles me how their videos get millions of views.

Who to believe...

a) ladder-climbing thot with zero evidence outside of chat logs of an awkward nerd.

or

b) hard-working entrepreneur with documented evidence of the thot being full of shit.

I won't be able to crack this one, fella.

I'm going to use the same argument that you retards use to prove that Michael Jackson was a pedophile...

DURRRRR, IF ANDY SIGNORE WAS GUILTY - WHY DID DEFY MEDIA SETTLE HIS LAW SUIT OUT OF COURT? HURRRR?

The web is already spun. The truth is already written. Do you really think the media chimaera can admit it was wrong? Truth is what people can be made to believe.

Yeah, I'll pick the thot. Wanna bet that the faggot was screeching about fucking white males and rape culture a year ago?

>"I know my truth"

What the fuck does this even mean? How is "my" truth different to the actual truth? Fuck you, thot.

>cheater
Deserved everything.

Attached: 1460029718648.jpg (588x394, 35K)

He should go full Vicmode and sue the fuck out of them.

He should go even more Cuckmode and hang the fuck himself.

That's not true. Not every RLM guest is embroiled in some sexual assault stor-

Oh my God...

Attached: Macaulay-Culkin-says-friendship-with-Michael-Jackson-made-sense.jpg (975x649, 59K)