Biggest whore in all of cinema

biggest whore in all of cinema

Attached: 140702155001-05-forrest-gump-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery[1].jpg (980x552, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco
youtube.com/watch?v=vc3m5H4g-t4&t=17m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So she spent all those years hopping from dick to dick, and only when she fucked Forrest did she get pregnant? Hmmm

She was finding herself. She had a good heart though and didn't want to hurt Forrest because she knew her lifestyle was incompatible with his. The only reason she got married is because she knew she was dying.

finding herself by snorting pounds of cocaine and shooting whatever she could find, and only marries Forrest when she has AIDS and fucking dies

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 74K)

so she get aids after having the baby?

I'm ready to settle down now Forrest, tee hee. :)

She is undeniably a horrible person, though perhaps that's more human than most would admit. Getting diddled as kid by her dad probably didn't help her mental state.

Still if you switched the genders of Forrest and Jenny the movie becomes a horrific multi-decade psychological thriller about a mentally disabled girl and her sexually abusive stalker male friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco

She's the reason why I hate that movie, zemeckis must have some serious mommy issues.

I used to date a women like that and yeah it is because of mommy issues.

Not even close. She just fucked that sleazy dude and her husband. Jenny fucked every other guy in the US

now that i have AAAAAAAAIDS

Attached: Jay.png (1078x580, 769K)

This Nigga Knows

Not even remotely true.

name a bigger whore

Not as much of a whore but definitely the biggest bitch.

This. Forrest and Jenny were both born into bad circumstances. He was retarded and she was molested. Forrest is too retarded to feel sorry for himself and just keeps being retarded, happy, and successful. Jenny knows her life was ruined by her father and just tries to hypnotize herself with coke and dick until she gets AIDS and dies. Then she fucks retarded Forrest and gives birth to AIDS Haley Joe Osment. The End.

Attached: Veronica-1-.jpg (853x480, 214K)

user, there are movies about literal prostitutes. Hell Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.

At least literal prostitutes cut the bullshit and accept money for sex. Jenny took decades of forest's life and kept stringing him along.

FUCK YOU MEN! YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT ALL JUST STICK YOUR DICK IN MY MOUTH AND BLOW A CUM LOAD IN MY MOUTH AND THEN YOU'RE DONE WITH ME. FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I'M THE SECOND MOTHERFUCKING CUMMING OF CHRIST WITH ALIENS AND SHIT!

Attached: 64d48757-59aa-4784-a07e-16553adb369f[1].jpg (2700x1776, 505K)

FIFTY DICKS!?

>AIDSley Joel Osment

>ha ha but she made you lasagna dude :)

This

In all honesty though alot of women are probably up there when it comes down to hooking up with men. And in reality I wouldn't have an issue with that woman if I was the guy.

Now you are just splitting hairs. Whore historically has applied to prostitutes to the point of antiquity. It is only fags like you that have started to call every single women as being somewhat of a whore.

Which is funny, because if they were whores, you would have supposedly got get some by now. But most women aren't whores, and treating all in the same light does you no favors.

Grow the fuck up.

Attached: Rose McGowan as Egyptian cat waitress Miss Kitty.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I'm actually gay, but nice try.

Now you are splitting hairs. Gay prostitutes have existed as long as female prostitutes. It is far from a profession to that has long belonged to one particular sex.

I don't try, I just say what I know that is fact. You should try it.

>Imagine paying another man to suck his dick.
I think I would rather just do a glory hole.

luckily Forrest pounded that ass early. I think the only person who fucked her before him was her dad

i bet you're the origin of a lot of embarassingly butthurt copypasta

Honestly don’t know if any movie has made me more angry.
Probably shouldn’t have watched it after getting cheated on

What are you even talking about? Nobody said that prostitutes don't exist. Words adopt new meanings as time goes on. In fact, gay used to mean happy, and now I'm using it to describe my affinity for taking it in the ass.
It's okay if you have autism, user. I used to have a crush on a guy who was a carbon copy of forrest. Unfortunately he was straight and kept getting taken advantage of by women who were carbon copies of jenny.

Forrest Gump had an iq of 75 and he’s still had more sex than all you incels ever will lmfao

i mean, yea, her daddy fucked her. every single BPD girl out there is a product of abuse.

>um no sweaty they're SLUTS not WHORES
based pedantic incel

Theory of why Forrest knocked her up (at 17:51)
youtube.com/watch?v=vc3m5H4g-t4&t=17m51s

Attached: 43.jpg (960x686, 72K)

What are even talking about? Off what I said?

Sounds like you want to suck cock in a glory hole, since I didn't bring it up all.

I bet you are, keeping track of things that pertain to your own interest.

So a word used now used has zero relevance in the historic past? If so, why do you yahoos keep using it within the same context?

The topic I was talking about was male prostitutes, and falsely and largely wrong stigma that they didn't exist in the 19th century or before. Basically, just trying to call a lot of you idiots.
Now you are just moving my intended message around to suit you personal opinion. Which is a stupid opinion.

Center of pic is you.

Attached: tumblr_m2a9reFd0h1r18o95o1_1280.jpg (991x696, 235K)