Cast him

Cast him

Attached: indian market fight.webm (640x352, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
hooktube.com/watch?v=u8v-6H__t7A
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=feibHERAx5c
youtube.com/watch?v=w_6UDled07k\
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are 1.4 billion of these people

Attached: 1553715348879.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

>you came to the wrong shitting street

This street isn't for fighting. It's for shitting.

would be hilarious if he took a shit on them, while they were down

looks like one of the sequels to planet of the apes

>Glocks the twink
>Patrolls the thots
>Gets assisted by the little shit
>That fucking dive at the end
SAVAGE

Forget it Patel, it's IndiaTown

who wins in a fight?

Attached: Super Male Vitality.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

I really like the Indian guys on Instagram who have the most ridiculous pompadours and tag thots in all of their pics. They're great.

some planet of the apes shit

Attached: Aurangzeb_vs_the_Hindus.webm (718x304, 1.04M)

Based shitskin

>that takedown at the end
jesus christ lmao

>T-Series HQ preparing to go to war against Pewdiepie (colorized 2019)

>shitskins fighting against its own kinds
pure kino

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-laughter-meme-humour-frog-5ad60f17137fe9.5588282315239780070799.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Well?

Attached: 1482130933183.webm (386x261, 732K)

Sirs, sirs. Please. Sirs.

my favorite part is the little midget guy giving him a stick to beat people with

that last tackle
>we should wait a second or so
>hyaaaa

Attached: wait.png (533x413, 272K)

woah

Attached: da11.gif (336x198, 1.89M)

how many ethnics groups and languages?

lol she looked devastated in the last frame

Epic meme bro, have an upboat.

Attached: 1562876454359.png (225x225, 2K)

holy fuck blue shit is absolutely based. goes full beast mode

Damn, this dude beat u 3 people. What a bad ass.

>that last lunge

kek

>that little kid who throws him shit to hit people with like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite

based

Why are incels so fascinated by people getting into altercations?

Attached: 1523964899807.png (2688x2688, 173K)

dat slap tho
is2.Yea Forums.org/gif/1563741809936.webm

based white male

The Slav Ultimatum

FULL VIDEO:

He ends up hurting himself with the based dives

based af

wy people liek fites mmmm bread and clowns

Blue shirt is better at countering/disarming/then equipping said arms but a lot of that was possible because the people done goofed or didn't hit hard enough (or he had a high pain tolerance). Shirtless required assists a few times but seems quicker with a higher hit count. I'd probably go blue shirt though since if shirtless fucks up or even gets into a position blue could take advantage of he's a goner.

shirtless keeps doing these retarded dives and ends up hurting himself

KEK!

the way his turban flies off and lands exactly where it would settle if the man suddenly disappeared is like when you pull a table cloth of a dining room table really fast and all the plates and glasses stay where they were.

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

India will have 60% mortality rate by 2023
They don't have the water to survive anymore

Attached: 1497555251722.webm (720x480, 1.7M)

nigger

Another point for blue shirt then.

AAh

>There are 1.4 billion of these people
more than all white people combined.

Superpower by 2020.

>MC BTFO himself
OP why did you leave out the ending, it's the cherry on top.

this is what i imagine an indian romeo and juliet would look like

Designated Superpooer

Attached: 1532793898275.webm (640x352, 2.06M)

superpower indeed

Why does the Illuminati want to breed whites out of existence when it would clearly be better to grow the white population and breed everybody else out of existence? Mixing with whites makes Blacks, Arabs, South Asians, east Asians etc better looking. Is the world controlled by resentful dorks or something?

Attached: yakuza 0.png (596x547, 672K)

He has a knife in the beginning in reverse grip. Look how purple shirt gets stabbed in the face twice and how fast Camo goes down after a shot to the neck

Because the jews and their surrogates are already buying up all of the important global company property assets, while simultaneously establishing the gov/private cybernetic control matrix.

The goal is to create a borderless, mixed race giantic writhing mass with an extinct middle class, and a 95% mixed brown serf underclass that the jew overlords control.

This will be more or less fully established by the end of our lifetimes, sadly.

Holy shit that fucking nerve gas

Say what you want about poos but they know how to treat women

Because muh satanic dystopia

Only Rakesh Kumar Orton could play the role correctly.

>head bounces off the asphault
>gets up like nothing happened
poo in loos confirmed for brainlets

kek sauce?

This is fucking hilarious.

>NANI!?

Whites might wise up

Attached: Good ol days.jpg (1400x1163, 229K)

ive replayed this about 20 times already holy shit. the guy recording is black right? its something about the accent the blacks sound different

Attached: laugh.jpg (540x534, 67K)

why is it that every fight i see from a 3rd world country looks like everybody is swinging and moving in slow motion

Attached: 1548702881964.jpg (607x607, 127K)

@pauline_jackson 's tagged pics are a decent recent example

Attached: 66285907_661256300967029_1546077454559698571_n.jpg (640x800, 138K)

I hope that's not true.

Attached: W.jpg (750x422, 59K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1436034109772.jpg (250x247, 12K)

>janny hasn't removed this thread

I'm a fair man that can give credit where credit is due, based.

I’ve seen ones where they horribly photoshop pompadours on their heads

>One by one they notice the camera and make the exact same face like they're waiting for a cumshot

fuck. red hoodie cunt trying to pick up another plank behind the white dudes back and then dropping it when he turns around pisses me off so much. fucking cowardly nigger woman. watching her get her shit p[uched in is so satifying. I only wish he dropped her again at the end like he should have.

Have sex, faggots

yuck

Because those theories are not supposed to make sense, if you stop and actually look at them, the theories are more often than not self defeating, believe the government keeps making new conspiracy theories so that the actual scum fuckery can keep going unnoticed simply because they aren't weird enough, would would people find more interesting to know, that some politician keeps stealing a shitload of money or receiving bribes or how some dumbfuck is trying to somehow spread gas using a world wide network of planes?

Lol wtf

did he died

haha lol.................

Fucking lol

women want to breed outside of their race but this dillutes the race.
men want to breed outside of their race but this expands look.

look at matrilineal dna and y-haplogroups. basically 'indians' today are 15 white dudes 80 thousand years ago, fucking hundreds of brown women.

what survived of the 'male' indian line is found in papua new guinea and australian aborigines.

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

Attached: FEC121A8-6EFD-4B2C-AAD6-7FF4D7CD4922.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Look at how fit, clean cut and good-looking most people are in this pic. There are a couple of fat uggos, but they're old. This needs to come back for the sake of good sex.

shirtless man wins

>Cast him
I'm pretty sure he's already got a caste.

How did he post this video on the internet? Did he live or was it livestreaming?

4 time travellers in the picture.

Why Indian men are obsessed with white women?

He lived.

>Can't use a toilet
>Can get hit by a train and walk it off
God is cruel

"Toilet Witch" is like the dumbest myth in the world

Everybody was poo in loo fighting
Poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo
Those pajeets pood fast as lightning
Poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo

Could you please simplify this for a brainlet? It seems interesting, but I don't understand.

its fake thats why

Yeah me and my cousin were discussing this strange patern, how come bad people live longer? theres this crackhead here who eats garbage, stabbed a bunch of people, got shot 3 times and is back to the street again, but me and my cousin, we get food poisoning everytime we eat somewhere different, its like we cannot eat anywhere other then home.

Durgesh

Attached: m7e22q17pqj21.jpg (1000x1151, 363K)

Witches live in the woods. Every civilized country knows that.

>bongland

Would you want an Indian woman?
Yeah, didn't think so.
Also
>pink everything

>civilized country
>India

Any women other than indian are better, have you seen naked indian chicks? they have this horrendous black genitalia even when they aren't actually black themselves, its like those black circles around their eyes but down there.
its fucking disgusting, not even indians like.

Because you are weak and have weak guts.

Indians don't believe in woods witches.

Like how his squire hands him a weapon.

>its like those black circles
Pajeet here, I don't have those. In fact, a wh*Toid even specifically mentioned to me that I don't have those and I never noticed them before. Can you post examples?

Attached: 1535029914401.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

>Indian Space Program Test Fire 1: failure
>Indian Space Program Test Fire 02: commencing

SPEAR

SPEAR

BAH GOD

Ah yes, the good old "i am gonna pretend i don't even know" strategy, very common among roleplaying roasties, specially when they are triggered by something.

what is your countries firework in theater policy?

youtube.com/watch?v=feibHERAx5c

what the fuck are you talking about you stupid cracker? I'm a pajeet male (male). have sex

children are dominated by the genes of the male, largely because females are XX and males are XY. all humans need X but males have sperm to inseminate the egg and carry this Y information in their genes. this means that for humans to come into existence you need men to have sex with women, and when those women give birth to boys those boys inherit the Y from their fathers.

given the situation where you have an invasive population of men into a geographic zone, they will quickly insert their Y into new generations, and if they can dominate for long enough that Y continues to spread. the chad Y donor has 15 children with 7 boys who each have 15 children with 7 boys etc, he makes a lot of Y copies.

the cucked Y beta has maybe 2 or 3 children of which 1 are boys so he barely keeps his Y alive for one generation.

this means in 80 years the invader Y has grown from 1 to 7 (20) to 49 (40) to 343 (60) to 2401 (80). one human male made 2401 copies of himself inside a population of females. now factor in sperm and how the human body works, a man in his 80s can still get a 20 yr old pregnant. a woman has a shelf-life of about 35 years before complications set in.

so imagine some conquering barbarian types who are huge dudes, the enter a new territory in their 20s and capture it through conflict. if they all live to be 80, and we started with 15 of them, we will get

>36015 offspring across 4 generations.

but wait... what if they keep having children in their 40s, 60s and 80s? and those children also keep having children?

then 15 men can create:
>1977326743 offspring across 4 generations

in their own lifetime. of course this is under idea circumstances which almost never happen, but it does explain india, it's caste system, and why so many people look alike (and different from their original appearance which was australoid black). a similar thing happened in china, and the middle east. emperors and sultans had harems of hundreds of women.

Thor arriving in Wakanda

Just make them cross breed with australians, aus dna is like a plague, everything they fuck becomes a default aussie, even fucking abos become blonde aussies when they mate, i have a theory that if an aussie fucks a kangaroo it breeds a common australian.

Whoosh

roastie gettin toastie

>throwing bricks from behind the whores

i dont know if he was in the right or wrong but, good fucking god my dude

truly a story for the ages

Attached: 1562352794760.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

>he thinks a pajeet girl would actually browse Yea Forums

live PD is fucking great

watch it at work all the time

toastie rostie

Attached: political husks.png (345x304, 79K)

all you need to do for this to work is to kill the men who aren't your sons, rape the women, and castrate the useful men so they can help you but can't reproduce. this was a common feature of imperial dynasties all across the world which had eunuchs (castrated men) and selected women for their exceptional beauty or intelligence in order to create a new generation of rulers and court officials, merchants etc. it was eugenics top down, with the peasants having far fewer children than the upper class. once empires ended and the industrial age began this entire thing reverted (you needed people to work machines, so peasants were encouraged to procreate) and the upper class feeling secure in it's control of the levers of society started having one or two children. leading to our current world population imbalance.

What's wrong with indian men?

Attached: 1563607329984.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Watching people fight is like the oldest form of entertainment, and its pretty universal among all civilizations and time periods.

Except maybe fagtopia.

i added a picture for you. basically germans/poles (r1a) fucked indian women a long time ago, and now all the pajeets look the same because they trace back to some original contact. the reason the germans and poles look different from indians is because they fucked their own women at home and no indian men traveled to their territory to fuck the women.

Attached: R1a-thegeneticatlas.png (900x550, 554K)

Because whites are superior to every other race, have self awareness and think and have an inner thought/monologue thus harder to control unlike other races of NPCs like niggers/sandnigger/gooks, etc....
They want the goyim to be docile, with low iq and impulsive to create their Ultimate satanic utopia.
t. a sandnigger

It's like a nation of incels

And that's a good thing.

They then all posted their pictures with her on social media with a caption that they are dating her, seriously someone found them.

>incels
Not edgy enough

theyre like wild animals that dont have restraint or dignity

When youre a max level player in an mmo and a bunch of lowbies try to gank you

>unlike other races of NPCs like niggers/sandnigger/gooks, etc....
>t. a sandnigger
Since you say you have no self awareness or inner thoughts then how are you thinking about this right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=w_6UDled07k\
watch this with this song

Thanks for the simplification, fren. That made everything so much easier to understand.

western educated, he learned to become a psycopath and pretend.