Does watching movies over books lower your IQ?

Are lower IQ people just drawn more towards them?

Attached: 01765775ccf86dfa785691bd53e9a761.jpg (666x1000, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UY0xwRIGOdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The right film can raise your IQ

Attached: Marketa Lazarova (1).png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Most people don't watch high IQ films

Attached: Lawrence of Arabia (1).png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

I'm olive skinned. Please stop talking to me about race as well.

No longer talking about her age either.

Imagine a world where college leftists no longer wanted to talk about race
A magical world, free of cancerous deconstructions of everything from movies to food to clothing.
Imagine stopping by your black HR work friend at the water cooler and knowing race won’t ever ever become a topic of contention

Is this book accidentally kino?

a debate between these two intellectuals would be priceless

forgot pic

Attached: 1342484984898.jpg (480x640, 35K)

my iq is 130+
i havent read a book in 2 decades

in many ways, movies are the intelligent mans book

its the cover, full title is why im no longer talking to white people about race

>race won’t ever ever become a topic of contention
As long as there are racial and ethnic minorities in society, this will always be an issue that interferes with competition and meritocracy in the workplace

Name something more pretentious and arrogant than taking a selfie with the cover of a book.

I'm waiting.

the fact that she fucked an asian guy makes me believe her iq is very low

Attached: 1557563905194.jpg (468x729, 113K)

>in many ways, movies are the intelligent mans book
You're right, but only if you know what to look for

Attached: An Autumn Afternoon.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

>both spread their legs for work.
>both pose with books to try to look smart
think harvey ever made emma lick a toilet bowl?

He sure made her lick his toilet bowl, if you know what I mean

Attached: weinstein.jpg (1351x2000, 371K)

Some of the most insufferable people are low-IQ's who read lots of books.

nah

reading the book versions just prolongs the moments

unless we're talking about how they alter the storyboard and how it deviates from the source material

The real tittle is more like "why I shut up and let niggers lecture me and accuse me of being racist, and why you should too".

Race will always be an issue, because they are not just appearance and skin color, IQ, some diseases, general behaviour, all those can be linked to race.

I keep a Nuclear Reactor Physics textbook on my bookshelf at work. Never opened it, dropped out after second semester. Always a great conversation starter (where I tell lies to make myself look smarter).

Attached: 1555779321389.png (1067x851, 181K)

it just makes you more visual

>Race will always be an issue, because they are not just appearance and skin color, IQ, some diseases, general behavior, all those can be linked to race.
NONONONO WE'RE ALL JUST PINK INSIDE EVERYONE IS THE SAME THERE'S NO HIERARCHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 46543264.jpg (680x680, 66K)

My brother reads his books from a screen. They're always 130 pages long, at most and they're always about sports. At least he's reading right? Reading is good to take some downtime from the net. Or even watching a movie. You get one source, and the pace is a lot slower. I feel like I'm being crippled by having internet at my disposal. It's my own fault though, no one ever told me to marathon the internet. But it's tempting. And I reckon it's that way for a lot of people with weak character. I despise control, but I need to be controlled. And I need something to feel unhappy about and rebel against. It's the biggest part of my identity. I can't exist without others. You can't exist without others. You think solitude is a blessing? Solitude can break a man. Especially when you have to perform duties foreign from your own gut in the rare spare time you have. You think I like Ironing fucking shirts or mop the floor or get the groceries, while holding down a job? And for what? To come home to complete and utter silence. Go to bed on time so you are fit for tomorrow. No one gives a shit. Would I be happier if I was free? Hard to know. There used to be a lot of people on here who were unapolegitcally different. Post about it and got shit to the brink about it. They didn't care. And they were busy in a creative fashion that normal people never wouldn't do. There was a drive there. What am I even saying anymore?
Anyways, yeah, internet had a vitriol instilled hippy vibe there for a while:
youtube.com/watch?v=UY0xwRIGOdc

Sasha Grey is legit smart though

Attached: 54352.jpg (219x265, 10K)

A polaroid selfie with the cover of a book