I fucking miss him bros

I fucking miss him bros.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1cuQTGKD01M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate him more for lying about his act than any of the sex stuff 2bh.

he said on that interview with seinfeld and chris rock that he throws out his entire act and writes a new one every year. then the next show he did was a clearly repeating material he done before . fraud hack

I heard that too. He said that George Carlin inspired him to rewriter the material from scratch every year.

Fuck Louis CK and his tiny Mexican penis. LouisCK hate general?

Wow FPBP!!! Really speaking for the people on that one chief!!!

'no'
louis is /ourcuck/

Reminder that LOUIs C(uc)K dropped the nigger bomb before it was hot. And his show was good

remember when Yea Forums had memes about him talking about big black cocks and then when he he came back after the allegations he literally made a joke about big black dicks?

hilarious shit.

Louis is a Jewish Mexican and has always been part of the anti-white conspiracy. His purpose was to normalize anti-white virtual amongst young impressionable white males(reddit type people). Make it cool to hate whites and America etc. Like most Mexicans he was always a perverted rapist who couldn't control himself. So when his job was done his handlers stopped suppressing the rape allegations which went back years because they didn't need him anymore. If anything it was useful because this Mexican playing the fat white moron could be used as another example of "white" male rapist.

This is bullshit but I believe it

Attached: 1558066412038.jpg (638x475, 53K)

>hey, can I (sex act)?
>sure!
>*sex acts*
This is a consensual situation.
Consent was asked for, and given.

he mind controlled her into accepting tho, it's basicaly manslaughter + rape.

This, women are all strong queens and they don't need no man. However, in the presence of our hyper-toxic patriarchal culture the systemic power imbalance prevents them from saying no.

can't you just call him a kike and have it over with

jesus would you watch what you say around here? there are jews afoot

LITTLE

Louis CucK posting was good while it lasted

You conspiracy theorists are out of your mind.

Fuck luis c.k. "I am a fucking white male"
youtu.be/1cuQTGKD01M

IBG posting needs to return

Attached: 1563770184806.jpg (551x363, 42K)

Attached: 1556629487989.gif (294x342, 438K)

Do it plebbitor

Me too, man.