What's the only good thing here and why is it Doctor Strange 2 and maybe the Eternals?

What's the only good thing here and why is it Doctor Strange 2 and maybe the Eternals?

Attached: 3).jpg (723x424, 37K)

you know, im just going to word filter every conceivable marvel related thing

kill yourself faggot

Non whites and women

>maybe the Eternals
You fool, you utter clown

You more of a Falcon and winter soldier fan?

Because Loki, Wanda, Hawkeye, and falcon and the winter soldier are all tv shows

have sex

If Mahershallah Blade was at Fox it would be kino.

Looks really gay

None of them unironically deserve it. How the fuck do you make Wanda and definitely Hawkeye interesting for 10 episodes? And Loki is overrated as fuck and usually just beloved by homos

Will they maintain the production values and the cinematic qualities of the movies?
I can't imagine they windup looking like Agents of Shield or the DC/CBS shit.

Eternals we will have to wait. I got into a spat with Nanjiani on Twitter so I’m not a fan of him. However been an Angelina fan since Tomb Raider. I believe they say one of the Eternals is gay so we see how they handle that. Doctor Strange and Blade have me most excited, and the fact Scarlet is in Stange has me really pumped.

would If I could

dilate

That would be the main eternal who is gay as aids. You got in a fight with nanjiani? I'm just going to say it, he is a hilarious Afghan

>literally only one new thing in that whole slate
yep, Marvel is done

Wow fpbp!!! Go off king!!!

oops, *two new things
didn't even remember shang chi
(What If will just be alternate takes on older stuff)

Doctor Strange is one of the most inconsequential MCU movies.
All the Inception-visual OD couldn't mask its utter blandness.
Everyone probably forgot Amy Adams was in it too.

why aren't Black Nigger, Captain Fungus, and Guardians of Reddit on that chronology?

She wasn't

>eternals
Not familiar with this franchise.
>shang-chi
No idea who this is either.
>blade
He's part of the Marvel Universe? That seems weird.
>black widow
Could be interesting.
>thor4
She-Thor has potential but I'm not sure I can count on Natalie Portman
>THE falcon and THE winter soldier
Now that's a retarded name. Didn't think they'd take this route. I would've imagined Falcon and Warmachine teaming up.
>Loki
This is a bit weird. I think it was supposed to be what happens to him when he escapes in the time travel bit in Endgame. I wonder if they plan to bring him back some way.
>Doc Strange 2
hype
>hawkeye
idk could be neat
>wandavision
interesting
>what if...?
the fuck is this?

>Because Loki, Wanda, Hawkeye, and falcon and the winter soldier are all tv shows
That explains a lot.

Blade has always been marvel you fucking retard

Yeah but I never thought of it as part of the same universe. Blade being included in that image makes me think maybe he's gonna be in the MCU.