Guys postpone your suicide theres new schlock on the menu

Guys postpone your suicide theres new schlock on the menu

>The teaser itself depicts Milla Jovovich and Tony Jaa in the desert, squaring off against a what seems to be a pretty solid representation of Diablos lunging out of the sand. The trailer wraps up with a monster (presumably Rathalos) flying towards the screen through a wall of fire. In Monster Hunter, Jovovich plays Lt. Artemis, whose military unit is transported from our world to a monster-ridden one and they must fight to survive. After arrival, Lt. Artemis encounters a mysterious hunter (played by Jaa) who shows her the ropes.

>Paul W.S. Anderson (Resident Evil) is set to write, direct, and produce Monster Hunter. Ron Perlman, T.I. Harris, Meagan Good, Diego Boneta, Josh Helman, and Jin An-Yeung star alongside Jovovich and Jaa.
Monster Hunters hits theaters on Sep. 4, 2020.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=fOReNhyl4fc

Attached: monster-hunter-header.png (914x519, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DovnHrIwfTY
imdb.com/title/tt6643972/
youtube.com/watch?v=NNq5uSy4Mcw
tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096613
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And in the meantime satisfy yourself with Ong bak 4

>A hit contract is taken out on a billionaire's daughter who is intent on bringing down a major crime syndicate. A down and out team of mercenaries must take on a group of professional assassins and stop them before they kill their target.

youtube.com/watch?v=DovnHrIwfTY

Attached: B52W2920-1-e1552670340957.jpg (1000x667, 75K)

why does it have to have a plot? why not just make it about hunting monsters?

>Tony Jaa
I'm in

because it's a movie you fucking retard

>My approach has always been to put 100% into the movie I'm making right now. I think sometimes filmmakers put too much thought into the grand franchise they're going to build. And guess what? If the first movie doesn't work there is no franchise, so I'm always concentrated on making the best, best possible movie right now.
Paul W. S. Anderson

Attached: Milla+Jovovich+Marni+H+Collection+Launch+Inside+bkDTv1lgHVel.jpg (395x594, 71K)

>that pencil trick guy

I highly recommend this movie
Tony jaa steals the show with his comedic antics and fighting skills and great chemistry with Tiger Hu Chen, And JeeJa Yanin death scene was amazing only weak factor of the movie is actor Iko Uwais from Raids
imdb.com/title/tt6643972/

Attached: The-Triple-Threat-take-a-breath-after-a-tough-battle.jpg (725x460, 98K)

you know what I meant faggotron

Nothing looks more dumb than real life anime swords.

It looks like she's wearing the same outfit from Resident Evil.

Replace zombies with giant monsters and Tony jaa is Carlos Oliveira clone

>Nothing looks more dumb than real life anime swords.

counterpoint: your face

>Paul W.S. Anderson
>Milla Jovovich

Dead-on-arrival

Attached: Bunk.webm (512x384, 108K)

The guy has a point, it looks ridiculous and unpractical

looks like absolute cringe

Attached: k.jpg (344x399, 31K)

You mean schlock-on-arrival

Don't expect a decent or kino movies from Paul W.S. Anderson post Milla Jovovich era

>When people see what real 3D looks like, they'll go, "Oh, that's why I spend an extra $5 a cinema ticket. That's worth it!"

I'm not buying a ticket unless Jovovich gets wrecked by a Tigrex.

Attached: tasty.gif (174x172, 360K)

It's true. If you saw people like this in real life, they'd get stomped on immediately. Carrying around your cartoon swords while the rest of us have to go around and get to work. I dread the day that I see my first pink haired faggot. If he leaves me alone, no problem, but if he waves that shit all in my face, he's getting stomped. The plot twist would be that it would be my son. My son, the pink haired faggot. That would be very hard for me to accept. I don't even wanna think about tranny shit. Race, I don't mind, all colour and creed are welcome. Just not this degenerate shit.

why is her husband always directing these movies?

I still don't get why Yea Forums fellates MH so much. Game is fucking trash

As expected from a Yea Forums idiot to have shit taste. Didn't this board vote Star Wars as the best movie ever at one point?

So are the humans super strong or something??

Even if he's completely full of shit, he gets to unload his ballsack into Milia fucking Jovovich...im inclined to cut him some slack

>movie series made to keep director's wife employed

youtube.com/watch?v=NNq5uSy4Mcw

Hit a nerve there buddy? Continue sucking this terrible game.

As a veteran of the Souls series starting with Demon's Souls and beaten Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 along with Bloodborne beating the DLC and NG+, (with Dark Souls widely known as the most difficult video game series), I consider myself an excellent gamer who can meet challenges head on and triumph over them

HOWEVER

Monster Hunter is terribly designed and over half of my deaths are from unavoidable bullshit from:

- flexing after healing (who's the fucking retard that made this)
- monsters stun you for 5 seconds after getting hit twice (absolute artifical difficulty don't deny it)
- Super slow weapons? (what the flying fuck?)

Seriously, how can anyone enjoy this clunky garbage?

Attached: Dark Souls True skill.jpg (660x2788, 419K)

Why is it always Asian man + White female?

>Hi user

Attached: df46f351-b39c-49f4-af96-106b791f6de7-e1546682391688.jpg (800x600, 69K)

Why cant these motherfuckers just take source material and do something simple with it
>newly minted hunter arrives to help village with monster problems leading up to a big bad monster
>hunter progresses from newfag to grizzled oldfag, reflected in armor
>keep nature-esque realistic feel of the monsters rather than comic book monsters
>have catfag friend for comic relief that for gods same doesnt speak english
Just copy the game plot you stupid fucking hacks

>soulsfag gives opinion on monster hunter
>too brainless to understand the purpose of mechanics
Oof

Not watching your video you worthless retard

Killed jeeja too soon. She should have been a good guy and put Amy Johnston on the bad mercenary team
Then we could have had a good Amy/Jeeja fight

It looks so retarded...it may work

I'll watch it, thanks

Attached: swordcarly.jpg (1020x610, 124K)

>all the famous fighters are on the same team of mercenaries
Stopped the movie five minutes in.
I want to see Ong Bak fight Chocolate

Then read my masterpiece Pulitzer literature despicable pleb monkey

tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096613

Attached: O1fUQAlg.png (728x484, 396K)

>make mortal kombat
>get milla
pretty based

I hope it succeeds, videogames movies are the underdog at this point. Fuck comic book movies.

I got rejected by a girl who looked like this
for 6 years I am fucking slampigs to cope with it
jdimsa ;_;

based tony
based paul
and most of all BASED MILLA
I will go and enjoy it with my slav gf and our 2 children

Attached: milla-jovovich-04.jpg (1000x1500, 1.05M)

i like this new trend in Hollywood

Attached: a dogs life_Henry Lau_AMWF_01.jpg (985x698, 139K)

That girl in the pic is a slampig.

It should be a serious film about hunting one of the monsters.
They should have the monster making an actual trek across the world and causing death and destruction in its path as our hero(s) hunt it down and end it in a final conflict.
There doesn't need to be some real world bullshit thrown in, there doesn't need to be some resident evil level of ratarded direction. Just give us a gritty hunting movie through various biomes and environments.

I want Apocalypse Now, but with a creature instead of Kurtz.

>>Paul W.S. Anderson
>>Milla Jovovich

No...just fucking no

Attached: 0087s.png (589x493, 152K)

Christ this is going to be absolute cringecore

You................................ I like you.................

It’s crazy that you fools will eat up whatever movie marvel shits out like a fat kid with chocolate but hates on these things. I don’t understand it. Marvel releases the essentially the same movie over and over. This movie looks the same.

This movie has the most beautiful woman in hollywood today in it, it's much better than capeshit

>Paul W.S. Anderson ruins another video game adaptation with nepotism.
As a big fan of Uwais and Adkins (and Johnson by extension), this film was a let down. It has a great cast for a martial arts flick, but the writing was abysmal and difficult to ignore since the fights are back-loaded to the last half hour. Probably the worst Adkins/Johnson collaboration, which again is a huge shame given the cast. Fans of Uwais are better served by The Night Comes for Us, and fans of Adkins/Johnson by Avengement.

play MHWorld, it started getting rid of all the meme shit like flexing after healing to make it an actually fun game

RE movies were incredible succesful once you know they cost 30m ea. Dollar per dollar probably much more profit than Avengers

I can understand him ruining Resident Evil since it's has a convoluted and even sometimes contradictory story but why the fuck can't his wife be just a regular ass hunter hunting some monsters?
Why the fuck do we need the US Military Isekai shit that makes no sense given this series?
God can you imagine tanks trying to fight monsters or some other retarded shit?
Don't post Tigrex bowgun