RIDDICK 4: Furya CONFIRMED

The script is finished! I repeat, the script is finished! The script is finished.

>instagram.com/tv/B0Lr-Fml6pc/?igshid=c3b7rukw5lhz

Vin kino incoming

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-16-27-10.png (720x1280, 333K)

Bump for furyan

Fuck year! Can't wait!

god damn i forgot what it was like to have a piece of media to look forward too

based vin pouring his love into sci fi kino and his family, so wholesome

Fuck yes.

Aren’t all furyans ded?

The only sorta OK of these movies was Pitch Black.

Nobody fucking cares about Riddick or his universe.

>everyone wants to be a beast, until its time to do what beasts do

Cringecore. It makes the riddick films great

just because your own estrogen level is too high to enjoy the classic, golden riddick movie trilogy doesn't mean "nobody fucking cares"

Attached: 1555430541945.png (1258x1353, 1.35M)

CoR is a pleb filter now?

>Nobody fucking cares about Riddick or his universe.
"hurr durr I speak for the entire human species. derp."

Fuck yes.

Attached: 1542486741838.jpg (829x1000, 173K)

Give us a new game Vin

Go watch Far from Home some more you raging homo

Based. But will he get the funding for it or have to remortgage his house again like the last film.

Attached: riddick 2013.webm (960x400, 2.97M)

"Hey Vin we love the script, absolutely love it. We have already cast Dwayne Johnson as your nemesis in this film."

Isn't he like a king or something?

>nobody cares
>2 miilion likes
>hundreds of ppl in the comment section saying "yes a new riddick!"
>cult classic beloved video game
>cult classic movie
>hundred of thousands of riddick fan art across the internet
>hundreds of riddick cosplays all over google from conventions
>hundreds of amvs on youtube over the yrs

It aint no avengers endgame and it one make a billion dollars but it sure as shit has a fanbase. Esepcially on this board alone. Look how many ppl already posted how excited they a re. Get a grip retard and leave your basement. People exist in real life that like the things you don't

Attached: la_comic_con_2016_chronicles_of_riddick_cosplay_by_joel111011_dan8zk8-pre.jpg (730x1095, 75K)

plase no necromongers or whatever the fuck they were called.

He really should just have made a live action adaptation of Escape From Butcher Bay.
If done right it could have become a classic

Attached: the-chronicles-of-riddick-escape-from-butcher-bay_1.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Chronicles of Riddick has aged like fine wine. The critics will revise their scores.

Attached: chronicles of riddick-2.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Riddick 2 is still my favorite and I'm looking forward to more of the same with Riddick 4.

>an original universe that stands entirely on its own
>3 films with another on the way
>successful video game
>one animated film

Why is the riddick verse so comfy lads? It really is its own small corner

Attached: 719ffb34f62316df08dbe48dff68cf95.png (400x600, 258K)

FINALLY

BUT WHERE IS THE FUCKING UNDERVERSE

Fuck haters.
Get eyeshine.

>Riddick 2 is still my favorite
I will never understand people like you.

>2 miilion likes
OH WOW STOP THE PRESSES

>mfw i grew up as a kid thinking vince was absolutely gigantic, rippling with impossibly huge muscles

>mfw i have bigger arms after working out casually for a few years

The necro lore is kinda cool, especially becasue of the heavy Warhammer influences. But, id rather see the underverse finally than another necro armada.

But another space opera featuring Furya and the Underverse will cost 100 mill?

How the fuck they gonna finance this?

Vin is getting too old. Dont have time to plan out 2 more movies or Furya wont get made till he is 63. There is always a huge gap between them. Plus I feel like he can only get the funding from the studio for one nore film. I can't see them green lighting a CGI heavy underverse film and another one after. He probably convinced them to just give him everything for one last go. I feel like they are going to go all out and make furya and epic like Chronicles after going extremely small scale with the 3rd. One last outing

Attached: pb-hq50.jpg (527x799, 49K)

>i got a package

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Riddick 3 was highly dixappointing as it was a fucking remake of the first one. They better write something new this time

>But another space opera featuring Furya and the Underverse will cost 100 mill?

Thats probably why they changed it from two movies to one. To get it all out of the way in one last go. Hopefully they spare no expense since Vin is giving them fast 9 and it should make a billion. Maybe he bargained with the studio

Best parts where ironically enough the furya and necro lore scenes, especially the unrated ending.

why would universal greenlight this?

Nice goalpost retard. The point is "nobody cares" is by its very nature a false statement. 2 million ppl denies it. And that isnt even all of the franchise's fans. Try again

yet another franchise pulled out of the dumpster for a sequel a decades later. great

Fast 9 and 10 more than likely. He does those for him and he gets to do shit like the last witch hunter. Doesn't matter if they make 100 million only. He just gets to do the films he wants

Nobody cares is obviously hyperbole, you dumb retard. It's often used to depict a situation most people didn't ask for. Like a new Riddick movie.

No one asked for this, Grim Diesel had one of the biggest followings on Facebook, they obviously going to give a shit ton of likes, now go out in the real world and poll random people about it, no one will fucking know what you're on about.

Can't wait for the fucking movie to fail already. You probably eat up Fast and Furious movies too.

Does those for them*

Ur just a deluded fatty,post pic of urself to prove ur bigger

Would be kino.

>studio changes name to Fast and Furyaous : riddick edition

>No one asked for this

LOL! Everybody has been asking for more Riddick since Pitch Black.

I've never met anyone who disliked dredd but it still flopped. there is such a thing as a small vocal fanbase. i'll probably see this in theaters but let's stop pretending this is going to be some HUGE SMASH HIT. riddick came out in 2013 and didn't even break a hundo mil.

I thought vin retired

>nobody asked for this
>people have been commenting on his insta and facebook for literal YEARS for more riddick

Imagine being this retarded twice in a row. Or are you going to responded with "w-well nobody asked for this was obviously hyperbole too!". Face it millions of ppl like what you dont. Get over it retard. Dont go into an established fan base you arent a part of and say it doesn't exist. You come of as an idiot. But please continue to backtrack lmao

based retard

Lets not kid ourselves, the one thing thats the reason this franchise is so beloved is because Riddick at the very core is an actual anti-hero.

Atleast 90%, he still does the canon right thing in the end, but its shown in the movies and games that he actually would step as low as sacrificing women and children because the only thing that matters is himself. Hes a slightly cucked Snake Plissken. Plissken is the real deal, he doesnt give a fuck about anyone, would kill the baby of a mother if the mission demanded it without hesitation.

Still, Riddick has something lawful in him, even only to convince himself hes still a human being. Nevertheless, 4 out of 5 times, he will step over the bodies of innocent without any remorse.

So, THATS the draw. Something so fictional and pure, you are just drawn to it. A man who only follows ONE simple principle...survive, at all costs. Thats what the average protagonists lacks.

Attached: 1232546.jpg (1200x786, 208K)

>replies to a post that literally says it wont be a smash hit and has a niche cult fanbase
>but let's stop pretending this is going to be some HUGE SMASH HIT

Are you a fully functional retard or something? What was the point of your post?

>the collective morons at RT will surely reconsider their diarrhetic sentiments towards it

Why do you care? Reviewers are more useless and cretinous than ever these days.

Its always sucked and always will. It failed because you can't turn an antihero murderer space criminal into some epic hero just like that.

that post said it's not going to be literally the highest grossing film of all time. i'm saying it's going to flop.

Nobody fucking cares about fucking Riddick. They hardly turn a profit, they're nothing but vanity projects funded in order to arm-wrestle him into making more F&F movies.
What's next? Praising XXX movies too? Nobody cares about those either.

Faggot.

Lolno, this was only true in Pitch Black. Riddick was good in that film precisely because he wasn't the protagonist.

Every other film softens his edges to the point of them retconning him ever being a murderous criminal in the first place.

who would win? 26 normal people or 1 insanely defensive riddick fan?

Win at what?

Denial?

The great thing about the Riddick games is, that Riddick is written as a 20th century inmate, using natural urban grammar and harder than diamond attitude. He says "fuck", gets into heated arguments and makes fun about opponents. TLDR, he talk like a real person.

Movie Riddick is the classic heightened, too cool for school superman. He is a one-line machine, very introvert and too overpowered.

Both funnily enough written by Twohy.

Just by this thread it seems to be 27 riddick fans and 1 guy that doesn't like fun.

Play the game, there you see the REAL Riddick.

So your post was worthless? As nobody said otherwise and nobody was "pretending its going to be a smash it". Youre literally speaking into the wind. Who said the last riddick film was successful? Show me where? The post literally said "wrong ppl do care" even in a cult kinda way. That isnt up for debate

>more meaningless hyperbole
You arent gaining any ground here and you seem to be getting frustrated by it

reminder that vin is a Yea Forums fag

Attached: 1340207[1].png (310x400, 53K)

you didn't need to sign your post

Desperate cope

oh burn

Kek

Based.

Attached: 1554131182465.jpg (1024x696, 70K)

i'm afraid vin is too fat and stupid to pull this off. every time he gets another chance he bungles it

Funny thing is Riddick was more like the game in Pitch Black. And slowly became hypercool in the last two movies with vin trying too hard. Still love him though

It's gonna be about the girl, isn't it

t.toombs

Why are people hating on Riddick? If anything I welcome another non-Marvel non-Star Wars action sci-fi/fantasy flick. That and the games are awesome. Would love a 4k remake. Those two Riddick games with The Darkness are perfect.

Attached: DAE34376-19AC-466F-9649-AB96440BADF1-1876-0000038321AED59C.jpg (1600x1200, 366K)

> “I just read the greatest script I’ve ever read in my life.” said Vin Diesel

>“Really who wrote it?” the writer replied.

>“I did.”

Attached: Vin-3-vin-diesel-460px.jpg (460x260, 18K)

the aesthetic of that is pretty fucking good actually

Should have taken the money, Toombs.

>he's still posting

Was that his daughter? Cute :3

I hope this is more like Chronicles. It would kinda make sense. First is Pitch, then Chronicles, Pitch Black 2 and now Chronicles 2? Heres hoping?

Is this a prequel because I thought all the Furians were fucking dead?

I like vin and his crappy movies, even Babylon A.D., but he is pretty stupid. not wesley snipes stupid, but he's around that area

The main arc of the movies is now Riddick finally finding peace on his homeworld. Considering they added supernatural elements like his eyeshine givrn to him as a holy gift by his dead people and the obvious connection to the necromonger crusade who killed the furians in the first place. This will wrap the necro/Furya story.

Kek

it's not about the furyans anymore, they are almost all dead, it's about riddick being able to FIND furya in the first place and return home, because it's a lost planet in an unknown system

and the only way to do that is somehow find the lord marshal, who at the end of 3 had just passed over into the underverse and will come out as a quasi-messianic, genocidal figure, hence the reason why riddick 4 is going to be so good

If you mean intelligence, he's actually pretty smart.
But that wasn't the point of my post. I'm calling out the same fuck that keeps posting calling Riddick shit and saying no one cares about it.

Holy shit there's 4 of these movies?

>Riddick in search for Vaako in the underverse
>finds KYra, they team up again
>some struggle and fighting
>some betrayal
>eventually Riddick and KYra on Furya making babies and restoring the furians

I SERIOUSLY HOPE THIS ISNT THE WAY TWOHY HAS WRITTEN THIS SHIT

>mfw comfy riddick kino on the way

>knew her as a little scared kid
>they get together later

Please no RiddickxKyra

DIESELCHADS GET THE FUCK IN HERE
WERE GOING HOME

onions

Nah, riddick is going to get to furya alone and there'll be people there he has to shit stomp, which afterwards will leave him wounded and on top of his age he will ultimately come to realize the bloody path he's left behind him over the course of his life and come full circle in reconciliation with the destruction of his people and the degradation of his humanity and ironically will become a real human bean on furya and live out his days alone making peace with the beast inside - vin diesel is a modern day prodigy and philosopher the likes of which we haven't seen in centuries

do you not remember what happened in chronicles? kyra got skewered like a kebab and died, there's no way she's coming back

She embraced the necro way and will be reborn in the underverse, that was a huge lore point.

There was a Riddick 3?

based and Seagal-pilled

Based and Riddickpilled. Now I want to go replay Butcher Bay(sed).

based
Our lord Vin doesn't only make pure kino but LUDO too.

Vin needs to make a game based around Riddick 2.

she only was subjected to the physical torture that is meant to prepare the body for future pain and break the mind to accept it, she didn't actually go through any serious rituals or perform the rite of the underverse/enter the underverse, she even betrayed the lord marshal in his own throne room. she's dead dead for good

>first movie rips off Carpenter/Plissken
>second movie rips off Milius/Conan
>third movie rips off Miller/Max
>fourth movie...
Well? First Blood, Predator, Aliens?

lets hope vin still has it in him.
he got too complacent with those shit F&F movies

Attached: look at those fucking fast & furious shits.jpg (467x413, 40K)

I was wondering when he'd finally get back to this. Looks like the Rock stealing the Fast and Furious franchise from underneath him was a good thing after all.

Riddick gets dogged and trapped on an abandoned planet by his necromonger subjects and then from there it's essentially Pitch Black with a different coat of paint; everybody else is a merc and there's no civilians, he's not crash landed, both nighttime and daytime can be dangerous technically, etc.

I love every Riddick movie including Chronicles, but part of me will always wish Pitch Black 2 kept the subdued, greasy feel and aesthetic from Pitch Black, when Riddick was still just some murderer who had a doctor in a subterranean prison give him night vision so he could kill more efficiently.

>with vin trying too hard.
this is what ruins things. just chill man. it broke Blade's and Wesley Snipes neck and turnedh him into a fucking joke in Blade Trinity.

Pitch Black/Butcher Bay Riddick is best Riddick. Another franchise that took a shit dive is pic related, Terminator, Die Hard, etc. because they eventually started trying too hard.

Still, Vin is based.

Attached: Don't push it.jpg (840x473, 40K)

>Every other film softens his edges to the point of them retconning him ever being a murderous criminal in the first place.
Which he even points out about himself in 2 and 3: the more time he spends around people, the more a person he becomes. As much as he rails against it, he's still a social animal and he hates it.

looks like kino is back on the menu boys

this i still find weird. he makes millions with those shitty F&F sequels. yet lacked the funds to make Riddick without having to remortage his house?

>not Riddick: 4ya

BASED
Chronicles of Riddick is underrated kino

movies can cost hundred of millions
you need cash

will see this when it comes out
what took so fucking long

writing pure kino takes time

Hot opinion alert: I didn't like Riddik. I thought it was boring.
>but muh alien dog
it was just shitty pitch black but without the cool things that made pitch black cool

RIDDICK: 2 FAST 2 FURYAOUS

Vin is 51
can he still pull it off?

HAHAHHA what is every anti-hero story ever written? Who is Conan?
Chronicles of Riddick was basically space Conan, and you're a deep, throbbing AIDS-ridden homosexual if you didn't like it lol.

I loved it for what it was, a high test 80s b movie with macho cutthroat grunts swearing at each other and getting btfo by bloodthirsty alien monsters without any pc or trendy bullshit

Should I watch all the Riddick movies right now? I only watched Pitch Dark and that one Riddick movie where he stalks some people and kills them one by one.

This.
>main chick shows tits
>protag says he's gonna fuck the shit out of her later

Sackhoff's sideboob was the best part of the movie. Still need a full frontal of her though.

meant to say that shit doesn't happen in modern action movies anymore. good throwback flick to a less faggoty time.

You know what...youre right. In blade 1 and 2.. He felt mean, disconnected and cold. You get why he was badass lone wolf outside of whistler. He felt like he would kill you if you stepped out line even if he was surrounded by your friends (yo lil donnie scene).

Trinity comes alone nad blade feels like he is trying real hard to show people he is a badass. Like that cringey as scene where he officially meets the nightstalkers in their hideout. Like dial that shit back
Riddick is starting to have this same problem. He felt fallible but particularly dangerous around everyone. He knew it. They felt it. It didn't need to be boasted or elaborated. Then riddick slowly became *turns over his left shoulder and audibly growls*. Its comically bad

Attached: https___s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_nine-tvmg-images-prod_46_29_50_462950_87703_BLAD2_i_T2_t1_.j (600x408, 44K)

yeah, Pitch Dark, the cartoon if you want, Chronicles, and then Riddick. Also play both games too if you want an expanded verse/story. Butcher Bay is a must imo

Based Vin

Attached: 1543954613288.png (440x359, 114K)

I want to play the game but what version should I play, Dark Athena or Butcher Bay?
I heard one is a downgrade from the other

butcher bay is the first one, absolute must

dark athena is take it or leave it

and get original for butcher bay, some people hate the special edition

why do they hate the special edition? What is the difference

i believe it's mostly annoying graphics effects that make you sick after awhile bloom/motionblur all that shit

Your dads dick flops into your mouth you faggot.

>hasn't seen every Riddick movie
>calls the first one 'Pitch Dark'
You're supposed to be some slick shitposter. Now look at you - all back of the bus and shit.

Vin is absolutely fucking based for still pouring money and work into the Pitch Black universe. I loved every Riddick until now including both games.

Fucking finally, I love Riddick so much.

I wonder what ever happened to Merc City though.

Attached: 1542931089440.gif (405x426, 391K)

Attached: 1556325258082.jpg (720x678, 60K)

Trashing on XXX sad

I really hope it's still gonna be made. Between the Dredd tv show and that, I would finally get my gritty sci fi fix.

glad you understand what I meant with my post. also good observation skills on your part regarding altering characteristics of already established characters.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (480x360, 33K)

WOW you're a fucking RETARD. It's not an opinion, it's a fucking FACT. Go read Conan who's a murderous barbarian and thief that becomes king by his own hand, usually after defeating some supernatural cult leader/warlord. FUCKING pleb faggot.

depends on what budget he has. he had to pour in his own money for the last one and he cut a bunch of stuff out. i don't get how fast and furious can make hundreds of millions of dollars and this can't

Based

Always has been. Riddikino is back on the menu boys.

.....if you say so

I am fucking READY lads

Attached: 1572.png (258x330, 106K)

Retconned in Riddick, Necros left him to die somewhere.

Fuck yeah Riddickino

>inb4 Riddick finally gets back and the Rock is the new Lord commander of the Necromongers
>Jason Statham too for shits and giggles

yup, you are right.
vins' personal ego vehicles are After Earth tier.

he looked pretty cool in the beginning of CoR

so COR is not just a bad ego vehicle, its unoriginal too.
conan is cool btw

Attached: Screen-shot-2013-05-23-at-4.32.21-PM1.png (550x220, 177K)

Nice.

Bluebeam confirmed.

>literally the only known good video game adaption of a movie in existence

How does Vin do it?

Attached: 114892-the-chronicles-of-riddick-escape-from-butcher-bay-windows (1).jpg (1024x768, 224K)

t. butthurt Necromonger

Attached: shut the fuck up nigger.jpg (623x623, 200K)

Will he fuck more lesbians straight like in the last movie?

Attached: 4A9AA202-0936-4CCB-B4A7-BEB5D98524FF.jpg (1242x1287, 926K)

Vin is way to cringe and puff at this point for me to care honestly

But would Riddick save a nine month pregnant Anne Frank?

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

Blade Trinity is the result of Davis S Goyer trying to shoehorn in his shitty OCs he wanted to make a spin off of, added to that Snipes and the director not getting on.

Wait when was there a 3rd Riddick movie?

Attached: 1234567567567.jpg (250x418, 11K)

gonna watch Chronicles soon because of this thread

Attached: 1534292490188.jpg (305x352, 24K)

Fuck you. Cool universe which CoR explored and the third film was a good back to basics simple thing.
Also Butcher Bay was GOAT Xbox.

This

Butcher Bay is essentially an appropriately futurized version of a 1970s American prison and that's what makes it so great.

Attached: prison-riot-980x600.jpg (980x600, 153K)

Based Vin suffering thru Fast and Furious to fund KINO.

this
also i fucking love their armor design

Yeah, it's a soft remake of Pitch Black. Kino first half, though.

It's probably going to suck, but I'll still love it.

>loved riddick since seeing pitch black as a kid
>never played escape from butcher bay for some reason
>tfw
is it on steam or gog? i'm a brainlet who has nfc how to download a game.

Attached: 1482496535172.jpg (601x508, 31K)

its on amazon
and free for non-retards

Fucking based

found the marvel onion

Reddit opinion. Chronicles was absolute kinography

Nobody knows about this game. It was most likely one of the top ten Xbox games produced.

>Last Question, and you better get this one right, Merc. Whose ship is this?

Wish Tombs would come back. Loved their interactions.

Attached: Whos ship is this.jpg (1280x528, 78K)

That actor played the perfect greasy merc. He can't be up to much these days, BRING HIM BACK VIN.

Are you sure?

Attached: aliens.jpg (723x906, 158K)

Riddick is the Sonic of /truefilm/

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!

Attached: riddick qt.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Die Hard was a simple premise that went too far. Terminator is a world that seems huge but JC kept it small.
I love the Rambo series but First Blood is truly a wonderful solo movie. Sad and fragile in a way and the sequels ruin because of what they are.

All these 80s movies were great and fun but most should have stayed either one to two movies.

>trilogy
HOW BOUT A QUADRILOGY IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

>Furya
I hope that means their goign to take the CoR approach

I mean, if Vin's able to convince the Rock and/or Jason to be in the next movie, I'm sure that makes securing a budget easier.

redpill me on jason and the rock

who was in the wrong

You're not terribly wrong.
Pitch Black is one of my favorite movies unironically and other ones are incredibly mediocre. I am invested with the very engaging universe they're set in, but I doubt a lot of people are.

Hell yeah the return of Goth KINO.
This series, the Crow and Blade are all stoke. Obviously made by guys who dig industrial metal like NIN or Godflesh.

This series has some of the deepest lore for some b-tier sci-fi series

LIDICK?

i feel like the universe is bigger than necros

MERC CITY WHEN

The Riddick universe has so much fucking potential.
>weird cosmic shit
>slimy underworld
>religious wars
>universe full of vicious alien life

Not gonna lie, I feel the urge to write shitty fanfic that I will never share with anyone. The potential really is there.

>suffering thru Fast and Furious to fund KINO.
This is exactly why I will always like him more than The Rock

>Vin: Uses his earnings to make personal-project kinae, which appeals to an audience of zealous fans

>The Rock: Uses his earnings to buy steroids and sugary snacks, then posts instagram pictures of the sugary snacks before he eats them

Same. The whole prophecy last of his race stuff is so lame compared to him just being a regular criminal.

Attached: 20MentholKools.jpg (1408x1048, 282K)

he shows his dick in it

Nah the worldbuilding is kino, a rare case of fantastic modern space opera and grimy sci-fi. There doesn't have to be a definite backstory behind his eye shine.

>There doesn't have to be a definite backstory behind his eye shine.

Except there is and they retconned a perfectly fine explaination for 'lol he has these eyes because he is the ALPHA MALE and chosen one of a super special race'. I imagine it was probably Vin himself that helped with these changes in an egotistical attempt to make himself more badass. Pitch black is a solid low budget gritty sci-fi movie. Chronicles is cape-shit tier cheesefest and Riddick is a poor attempt to try and recreate what made Pitch Black good except Twohy can't write.

>hows you gon' drive wit no eyes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really liked the last one, hope this one's litty too.

Seething. You're the type of person who wants the Force and lightsabers out of Star Wars for muh gritty criminal underworld shit. Absolute imagination voids, you people.

For a long time I thought "20 menthol kools" was some type of space currency, but I'm pretty sure they're cigarettes

Attached: 1485074384697.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Crematoria from start to finish is absolute kino.

kek, same. i figured that kind of procedure would be real fuckin expensive.

>he didn't like Chronicles of Riddick
Lmao you are a fucking plebian. You will never see the glory of the Underverse

Transcendence brother..

man I'm so happy vins back in the game!

>i bow to no man
>mfw this scene unironically made 13 year old me question my convictions

Attached: 1547891533962.gif (268x268, 1.06M)

Even 15 years later, there has yet to be a game that is equal to Escape from Butcher Bay's hand-to-hand combat mechanics in terms of how fluid they are and just how brutal fist fighting actually is. It's literally one of a kind.

Attached: average day in american prisons.gif (450x248, 3.63M)

The third one was pretty horrible.

low T detected

>FURYA
b a s e d

Attached: LETS_GET_THIS_OUT_ONTO_A_TRÆY.jpg (357x524, 33K)

t. Dwayne "Hollywood ass kisser" Johnson

But we want a GOOD and legendary Riddick movie, unlike xxx2 or rid 3

BUMP

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

This guy takes the gayest pictures.

based, fuck the Rock and his FF spinoff bullshit. The hack will never have his own original universe

Attached: 2B3801B3-46E3-497C-B459-CD042DD30B62.jpg (450x300, 26K)

daddy riddick is back to fill me up with kummies :3

>movies are ok at best
>video games are kino
>never get any games
>Starbreeze is a shell of its former self

feels bad

>universal can I get 120 mil for my passion project?
>sure thing vin
>top tier world building
>top tier costumes
>kino operatic performances
>OHHHH SHIT PRISON PLANET HERE WE GO
>this so good
>wait
>what are you doing vin
>hand to hand fight with the big bad is the culmination?
>ohh no... nononononono
if it wasn't for the third act chronicles would've been a perfectly rewatchable adventure movie in the likes of the mummy

Attached: yellakang.png (757x463, 261K)

>karl urban
>vin diesel
>judi dench
>thandie newton

Chronicles was kino.

we just had a thread about riddick yesterday, hoping for a new movie. now today, vin posting about a new movie. vin confirmed for being a Yea Forums tard

Attached: emmarobertsclap.gif (268x268, 1.48M)

Bump

Or are they?

Is the animated movie good?

>tfw Kyra will never confess her love to riddick and they fall in love and breed a family of furyans and live happily ever after
Why did she have to die bros

Attached: 1563335551248.jpg (500x375, 31K)

wait, what was the third one?

the 3rd film, the one that eventually became that mediocrity of a pitch black remake, originally was supposed to be about journey into the underverse
supposedly to save that gurl
EFBB is kino but it's a prequel and diesel is old and out of shape since FF5

It was too based for its time.
Also, the fucking polidouris-tier soundtrack during this scene, you don't hear shit like this anymore.

WHO should direct ?

a question that popped up in the last riddick thread, when riddick became lord marshal, did they have to remake all the ships to have his face on them? ie: a whole fleet of space ships with vin diesel's face on them? based and redpilled

vin diesel is a little bitch

still kind of want to see it though

the fuck do you mean brainleto?
take a second look at the pic maybe?

>you will never be this retarded

>vin diesel is a little bitch
shut up dwayne

Cant wait. Even if he makes Pitch Black for the third time it will still be bettet than Marvel movie #247 or Disney remake #97

I honestly believe dwayne. I'm not even a fan of his, and before that, I really liked vin diesel, but he really just seems like that sort of guy whose a total fucking faggot and is full of himself. Especially since he was fucking funding a video game made about his own DnD character. Meanwhile, I've only ever heard good things about dwayne

STILL THOUGH, all the riddick movies were kino

>He didnt like Dark Athena
Explain yourself right fucking now

Attached: kino.png (1031x776, 1.43M)

>I honestly believe dwayne. I'm not even a fan of his, and before that, I really liked vin diesel, but he really just seems like that sort of guy whose a total fucking faggot and is full of himself. Especially since he was fucking funding a video game made about his own DnD character. Meanwhile, I've only ever heard good things about dwayne

they are both literally the same person and couldn't deal with meeting bizzaro versions of themselves. i think they are probably both good enough dudes but two big personalities that demand all the attention. i grew up watching wwf and dwayne has an obvious affinity for showboating so i culd see how they could butt heads. as for their filmography's i prefer vins any day. dwayne has been in a ton of tripe, vin is 100% kino up and down. where is dwayne's equivalent of Riddick or XXX? an original IP where dwayne is a producer and also mostly carries it all by himself? Dwayne's best roles were as The Rock and on Ballers. in movies hes more of a joke character/playing "The Rock as [so and so]", which can be entertaining, but not as meme-able or memorable/unique as Vin.

about to buy an original xbox off amazon just to play butcher bay, lads

>about to buy an original xbox off amazon just to play butcher bay, lads

bro u can play it on pc, just torrent it

Based

These movies are guilty pleasures

they're actually pretty good

audible chuckle

FAKE

>little

Hi dwayne, when are you coming out of the closet?
Based. Lion king made 500mill+ what a joke, no wonder we dont get any original films anymore

>Furya
fucking furries

Attached: agamemnon.gif (400x206, 1.35M)

Jesus Fuck i didn't want to believe it but here it is: The Hollywood Shill Thread. So much fake comments and Bumps and fake enthusiasm for this movie. Fuck gook moot and moot for letting them here. I'm done with this place

>Vin is a big guy
>Furya

Seek help

women arent allowed in 4channel

You have literal and unironic mental issues.

Took them long enough, I do hope they focus more on the gritty rather than Space Opera shit

why would you out yourself as a pleb?