/bb/ Big Brother 21

HoH: Cliff
Veto: Jackson
Noms: Jack, Christie

Previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1561591678448.jpg (669x559, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soapdirt.com/bb20-live-feeds-kaitlyn-exposed-faysal-brett-reveal-sex-antics-after-kaitlyns-eviction/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiFg__6dSTc&list=PLsyHUjZSVnADLFgVxsVv_fb0GzJujyefB&index=15&t=0s
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

Attached: 1563737539780.jpg (570x316, 30K)

Cliff is misting christie HARD. Just you wait. Mistieshits will be crying in just a few hours.

Will you suck my clit if he blows it like he will?

calling out the retard in the last thread who didn't even know when veto is and then had the audacity to call someone who supplied him with the information an idiot because he wrote BBT instead of PST even though any retard knows BBT = PST and shouldn't have to be told that. How...sad.

Cliff Hogg III nominates Christie epic style?
season saved

Would be a top 10 BB move if he did it and got her sent home

oh fun we are gonna have more NEET fights today

just woke up
what happened last night

just unfortunate to see not only dumbasses, but ungr8ful dumbasses, but i'll get over it.

Holly made fun of Jackson losing his abs and he revealed he suffered from eating disorders and they fought. Bella woke Cliff up to plead her case and when she left he picked up his mic and said he was lying to her and he is in fact going to put her on the block.

cliff nooooooooooooo

>literal retards dont know what BBT means
Dumb zoomzooms

cliff pretty much lied to the house while winking to the camera
jessica became a loyal soldier to christie
nick ruining his game more by blaming the flaming 5 alliance to christie
holly regrets fucking jackson on the feeds
bella cried

>get voted out by biggest alliance in the house
>pull off clutch comp wins to get back in the house and become HOH
>decide to do what the alliance who voted you out wants to do
>let the leader of the alliance keep her power
galaxy brain strats

Jackson eating in the shower should have everyone's food revoked like in BBCAN

he's playing for jury :(

hey can you not call me an r-bomb? also i called you an idiot not because i don't know what bbt is but because you sound like a mouthbreathing dumbshit when you go "bbt! bbt!" instead of just saying what every civilized person calls it, pst. literally why the fuck. are you doing this for the poor 2024 anons who are looking back in the archives to bb21 threads, after the house has been moved to fucking mountain time? no? okay, then stop being a moron and call it pst like any rational human being. bbt. jesus. you remind me of the shitgurglers who made up a stupid name for the timezone in an mmo game because they can't communicate normally.

man fucking r*ddit is going in on Jackson with the bullying
as long as you're a straight white man it's fun and encouraged to spend all day making hurtful comments
just make sure to say jessica is the most beautiful houseguest to every play big brother so everyone knows you're a good person

is there any proof that he was eating in the shower or do people just think they heard some crinkling of a wrapper

wakeup fish

Pure Queen

Attached: 2DE4BD01-C857-48EE-88C0-7D809B4B392A.jpg (528x960, 61K)

Attached: 1563666468174.jpg (1398x1056, 152K)

yea you're pathetic

looks like a dude in that

stupid jacksonshits never learn. literally the worst houseguest this season. what has he done besides make shit moves that ruin his game and whine about people eating 1/8 the food he does. stop shilling your moronic roommate.

my god is that an ugly child

So does Mom, but I still fucked her

Look 2024 Xoomers, this is a retarded nigger!

whatever you say, aggro. pills not helping much these days, are they?
i hate you so fucking much. stop posting anytime.

What is Jessica's purpose in the house?

he's the first male houseguest, USA or Canada, to fuck two separate bitches in the same season

how could any /studentofthegame/ not like slopson?

Attached: 1562458070149.jpg (1908x1064, 203K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-121318_Chrome.jpg (832x928, 230K)

diversity

Inspiration to work out when the yard is open

To relate to people who have never watched big brother before

im not even the guy who cares about BBT vs PST, I just saw you were very upset and posted a smug image of Jackson

you've been misted lol

>the absolute state of Long Island, New York

Is he getting a blow in this pic?

i'm not the one who made an entire paragraph bitching about someone providing information because i'm too much of a newfag to know bbt = pst

bbt is a meme you sperg

Attached: 70665CA7-543E-4B33-9B94-B5BC945DFFE1.jpg (746x973, 446K)

NEET fights

my boy fessy fucked aura and mole in bb20

Attached: 1532698157329.webm (880x720, 2.86M)

aura never fucked anyone just cuddled and wrote "I love you" on arms

Finna put these losers up on the block

wait, Christie's on the block? she's talking like she's gonna use her power still

representation
it’s 2019 you fucking bigot

she fucked fessy before the feeds were on

He went to the fridge, filled his pockets, then went into the shower but didn't turn the water on.

>wrote "I love you" on arms
I wish she'd do that to me

Attached: 1530800520608.jpg (1438x806, 181K)

is he retarded?

even if thats true there's no way she fucked tyler

based snackson found a loophole

nope

soapdirt.com/bb20-live-feeds-kaitlyn-exposed-faysal-brett-reveal-sex-antics-after-kaitlyns-eviction/

>Faysal Shafaat talked about when Kaitlyn Herman won HoH on BB20. He visited her in the Big Brother Head of Household room. Fessy wanted to make sure she wasn’t going to nominate him. He described how she tried to force his hands onto her breast (it was not the only time she did it). Fessy said she locked to door to her HoH bedroom.

>Fessy said he told her, “no, do not lock that door.” Then he had JC demonstrate how she tried to force his hand onto her boob and was fighting it. Faysal told everyone he said to Kaitlyn, “I’m like, I do not want to do this.”

>They asked Fessy if Kaitlyn had ever touched his “junk,” and he said, “When I would shower in the HoH room, she would always be like, hey do you need anything?” He mimicked her opening the shower to peek at him – he said she tried to look through the cracks.

does she work with r-bombs?

nicole works with retards

are you a month behind

ANALYSE NOOOO

>this is the last face Fessy saw before getting raped

Attached: A9500DA8-FEC5-4B5B-9798-B3BEC2EF060E.jpg (447x493, 26K)

retard

ok i hate to say it because i like taran but he's really slipping this year. his updated have gone from like 30 minutes to a fucking hour and a half - there is no reason for it to be that long. he's still going right now, meanwhile the actual feeds are up and running... he shouldn't be still going on by the time the houseguests are awake, as a general rule.

love the dude but he's gotten too rambly and makes too much of a show out of it now. updates of the day shouldn't take this long

based raiplyn

CLIFF JACK JACKSON

so i watched the last episode.
cliff is beyond retarded.
after all that flexing in dr he's going to blow it like a little bitch.
i would spit on him if i could.
disgusting

His dumbass followers make him think he’s funny

girls are shit talking jackson lol

you're the guy that got mad that someone called you a retard

i don't like how he's moved from recounting the events of the previous day's live feeds to re-enacting them. i don't need him to be a performer, just give me the fucking details

no, i'm the one who called him a retard. not sure why you would guess that, it had nothing to do with anything else...

CHRISTIE JACK CLIFF JACKSON

>Analyse- I want to fucking rip Bella's fucking face off. I hate that bitch

based anal making claim 100 of going off but never will

Why didn't crit use the diamond power to get rid of nick or bella.

because your post was so autistic I doubt you can function well in normal life

Here's a kino outcome
>In past BBs, if the havenot rules are broken, when they go on the block they get a penalty vote
>Jackson has the veto
>Instead of a penalty vote, he is not allowed to use his veto on himself
>With DPOV active he will obviously use it on Jack and pick Isabella as he believes then he will be safe because everyone will vote Bella out
>Holly, still pissed about their breakup, conspires with all the girls in the house to vote Jackson out

also, in that episode, why were they calling jackson disgusting for bringing a cucumber to the toilet?
he didn't fucking touch it during it and washed his hands after. it's obvious he was keeping it in his mouth the whole time.

in about 2 hours from now bella will be otb

Attached: op.png (1280x720, 1.69M)

he stuck the cucumber up his ass and then fed it to jack bro

why would you listen to him then?
just read the twitter updates, straight from the source, like he does

If you don’t know why bringing food to the toilet is disgusting then you are too far gone

there is nothing wrong with eating while peeing. if he was pooping, that's a different problem

holy shit stfu up christie

elaborate please

You now remember that Camp Counselor was a thing.

Its the Cliff decides to take the riskiest move of Big Brother history by nominating Christie, the tears everyone sheds and the respect and admiration beaming towards Cliff as the dignity and equality of anyone who feels like an outsider or a minority is being valiantly defended by a most unlikely hero and the closing of the veto box closing a chapter in all of our lives forever THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=OiFg__6dSTc&list=PLsyHUjZSVnADLFgVxsVv_fb0GzJujyefB&index=15&t=0s

You drank a fifth and a half of whiskey and blew, like, 8 dicks.

he just wants to suck her dick, like everyone in the house

What was autistic about it? Look at your own posts, you’re the one trying to call out people on an anonymous message board, incorrectly

there has been no dirty game plan you fucking annoying twat. everything that people has said, they said it. it was never a case of he said she said

>cliff: im sure the fans might not like some of this but i dont care

>Cliff talked Christie out of using her power
He's either the master of misting or he's a big fucking looney

he’s gonna get btfo by it later

And they talk about Twitter like they act any differently.
They get so pissed when you point out what hypocrites they are.

Is taran still fucking talking

I'm so far gone from internet overusage I thought Jessica used it as a dildo

We need justice for all the abused houseguests this season or someones going to get hurt for real

Literally everytime someone here brings up RHAP they're bitching about it, why do you even watch?

Attached: ky669d60ddt11.jpg (304x231, 16K)

I’m almost enjoying my rage

i like rob. he clearly enjoys making fun of the contestants.

I don't know how any retard can think he will actually be safe for the next two weeks.

I cant fucking believe it Cliff
What a fucking lame-o

his F2 partner who works with retards thinks he’s fine

christie dreamt about sam confessing to her that his name was fake and hes not even married
meaning she cant trust sam at all, hes a liar

god i hate her so much

natalie nudes?

nick thinks this is like season 19 and jack is paul

lol

About an hour til Cliff disappoints every BB21 watcher

Welcome to the jack show nick.

Attached: bb.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

This is why they shouldn’t allow boomers on bb

>we should bring gr8tful back together but with kat and cliff

jfc jack you dont need an 8 person alliance anymore

???

Attached: F9EBF3D3-AD48-4125-8235-0DD5C5B4C404.jpg (2048x1152, 147K)

IMPOSSIBRU

cliff nominating bella and her going home is the exact same as ramses going home in bb19

god, cliff is a retard

Attached: 1162103175341.jpg (640x454, 37K)

Yeah?

Attached: 7E7D2BFB-4123-4F76-8388-E3A5A6E16445.jpg (1638x2048, 1017K)

>i don't want to nominate bella
>christie wants to use her power to nominate bella
>i will nominate bella without her using the power
please explain

nicole is working with cliff

He's a BB Fanboy who knows he can't win. He wants to guarantee himself a jury spot so he can live that jury house lifestyle for the rest of the season.

sold out gig in the meat dept at a grocery store lmao

Attached: EAGKhlOWwAEPFuW.webm (500x322, 784K)

cliff pretty much told sam about the plan

but isn't jury after 4 evictions?

based cant do math retard

that's the first ingredient of the blindside if this dumb boomer faggot doesn't do anything this season is over

cliff's hope is an alliance of dyke/fag/bimbo/fatso/tard wrangler, which dyke has labelled her "dream team"

it's not math when i don't remember how many people are in the jury.
i hate this cast so much...

>implying cliff is safe next week

just like people said cliff aint backdooring bella for days now?

>Hey Cliff you're safe this week we want Nicole out
>By the way we voted you out lol
>Hey Cliff want to be safe the next two weeks?

its not really a backdoor in a technical sense. she is just becoming a casualty of grodners stupid power twists. its just the least amount of blood on his hands renom

still cant believe theres still people who still think cliff aint gonna do it
they kept calling christie stupid for believing cliff. they even posted a tweet of his daughter saying shes ok with the betrayal

how the fuck is it least amount of blood when he already nominated different people and pissed them off.
this moron WANTS to keep the power in play. it has nothing to do with it.

lol analyse being super cold and shitty to nick

god kemi was so fucking hot.

if he didnt nominate bella, he'd be going up next week 100% unless sam or nicole win HoH. might as well TRY to take a deal that could work out in your favor instead of being 100% a target next week

im not arguing the move is good. he should absolutely force christie to use her power if she wants to save jack and wants bella gone... my point was there was never a pre-meditated plan to get bella out by not nominating her in the first round

calm down

Cliff is apparently very dumb. Theres no way he is safe next week if he noms Bella

just remember paul lost on a 5-4 vote twice

it really should be a 7 person jury, though. with a 9 person jury there's always 1 or 2 people that are in jury house longer than the bb house

bullshit.
if he would get rid of jack, he would only have flaming 5 fags against him.
and they would probably still go after nick/bella/sam

>is so hated that the outsiders didnt want to use her as a number
lol

Attached: female ronnie.jpg (1915x1052, 93K)

has nick talked to cliff since his convo with christie last night?

so who is he supposed to nom? sis and piss off jack more having to be on the block next to her? after their fight last night holly wouldnt have been a bad choice but either way youre pissing off the six shooters and becoming an easy target for next week

Sam's a bigger threat to the big alliance than cliff. But yeah I think he's fucked if sam wins veto, nick is so weak, only other option is nicole

he doesnt have the votes to get rid of jack retard

kek

Attached: C4FF0E12-E80C-42C2-9C8C-DF8E4480F649.jpg (380x349, 20K)

Cant wait for my boomer man to nominate that blindside that bitch christie
she really thinks shes the greatest player in big brother history lol, cliff sees through the mist baby

Attached: chrome_fsemiUUbLh.jpg (638x589, 47K)

tell christie to fuck off and nominate tommy. then the would be forced to work with bella

yes he does. just put up tommy or the dyke

>Sam- We are going to be at the bottom of those numbers.
>Cliff- We are going to be at the bottom no matter what. I have been able to extract a promise that that power will not be used against us

who the fuck will they put on the block then Cliff? Julie Chen and Les Moonves?

then youre going back on your deal and your game gets compleletely blown up and youre 100% gone this week. at least youre getting a deal of 2 weeks safety here so theres a chance youll go further. who knows what happens next week, maybe kat wins HoH and takes a shot at six shooters. things change very quickly and people can go under the radar very fast

>cliff: HALPA MISTIE, tell me what to say to bella after this

I think Cliff has it baked in that christie and tommy are gonna turn on jackson and holly. It's not impossible but he shouldn't bank on it

i mean he should have told christie to fuck off to begin with and never made a deal... his game was sunk the moment he did that

this nigga better be misting

okay, Cliff can either
>piss off six shooters
Saves Bella, has Bella, Nick, Sam, Nicole, Jess all working on his side. The 5 remainers shooters gun after him, but their chance of gaining power is now about 50/50

>appeases six shooters
Bella gone, Nick and Sam have no good relationship with Cliff, he has Nicole on his side, maybe Jess (though with the Six still fully intact, they likely still control Kat and Jess)
Not the next target or 2 (Nicole/Sam in front) but the immediate target after, with nobody but himself to win HOH's for the remainder of the season

You do the math, going against the six is his only bet. That's what happens when you're an outsider, you need to make big moves.

thursday HOH endurance. rapist/sam on block. nicole is replacement

>this week

meant next week

anal's ass is top tier

Yea smart one Cliff, the 2 of them just voted with the 4 to evict you, now they're going to turn on each other before attempting to use you as a common target again?

Jesus.

then, again, he pisses off six shooters by making christie have to use her power along with nomnating 2/6 of their alliance and then hes gone next week

nope, she is basically 60% tiffany and 40% paul and nobody in the house has figured it out

nick still thinks jack is running everything and even the dumbshits want to work with her and tommy now

oh yeah i forgot holly was in the alliance, even bimo was more involved in this deal than her

yea now her power is saved which will send 1 of his allys home and then he can go the following week
good move Clifford

>haha look at me I gave every single person a shitty nickname, I'm so fucking witty and funny

>I hate this cast
so maybe stop watching?

naw he could have been diplomatic about it and just tell christie straight up that its all about not having any powers left in the game. if worded properly it could work and if it doesnt then just threaten her to use it... sure it gets the group mad at him but fuck them there will only be 5 left and they will be scrambling. he is rolling the dice either way, at least make a big move on your terms and not just going with what they told you to do for the sake of saving your non-game

God I really hope at&t and cbs work this shit out soon
I really wanna see Christie evicted live

>the dpov can force one of your enemies to turn on one of their potential allies without being used
damn grodner

Guys...? hes lying to her right?

Attached: top.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

>then youre going back on your deal
and who gives a shit. he had enough ammo on her to use it and turn it on her like she's the liar and not him. i he'd make the deal 1v1. he's just a retard that started to involve everyone in the house and promissing everything to everyone. fuck him.

thank you

she might not even need to use it though. next week is the final week its good

>he'd make the deal 1v1. he's just a retard that started to involve everyone in the house and promissing everything to everyone
no, christie did that. she claimed he shook on texas and swore on his family and all this stuff

no. only when she's bending over.
when she stands it just looks fat

still tho?

she has one more week after next

right, it's not just good the week its used, it's good every week until then, as we're seeing now, she's using it to fucking get cliff to nominate someone she wants, without even fucking using it.

the pre-jury game broke, lets see if it can be mended over time.

lol analyse said the little kids would come to her games and get her auto-graph

imagine having analyse's autograph when you get older

no she has 2 more weeks after this one

if only grodball didnt force 23895473289 twists every year then this wouldnt have happened and cliff would have gotten to nominate whoever he wanted

Attached: grodball.jpg (540x435, 44K)

analyse's dad played football at USC but quit

>176 views
Got anymore songs for us, Clarence?

is CTE genetic?

her teeth and gums look like a xenomorph

>christie telling the house she has the power worked in her favor
shes too good

Attached: 1561511047997.jpg (636x577, 56K)

he would have still gotten christed

true, she really is too good

Attached: 1563167644501.png (600x600, 352K)

how about you don't tell me what to do, bitch? now i'm going to watch every minute, just to piss you off!
yes. and if he'd nomed her and she would start chimping how he's a liar and shit, he would just say that never happened and he never promissed on his family etc. as i said, he's a moron that started to talk about the promises with others.
>'you stupid dyke, not only did you talk to everyone about our conversation to others, that was strictly confidential, but you also said i made promisses that i really didn't. that's why you're going on the block'
he could have also lie about her that she was turning on 6 herself or some shit.
it's that easy.

Help out an alliance shes not part of

she is now going to make sure bella and nick see her go into the DR before the meeting just to make them think she is using the power so the blindside is more painful when cliff nominates bella

she is an evil cunt. she talks about playing this clean cool game and they all love each other but that is totally uncalled for in an attempt to torment another human being for her own satisfaction

did i mention she is an evil c-bomb?

lawl

nice reddit spacing, now go back there. mistie is playing 10-d chess and clearly you cant handle it

based contrarian
you aiight hateboi

its Yea Forums spacing.

Nicole posts on /bb/?

show me the hottest girl on love island, so i can decide if i should watch it or not

I’m not on the feeds, I’m only here because cbs is blacked out for me.
Could someone give me a rundown?
According to the OP, Christie’s on the block, but the thread says she’s safe. What’s going on?

Attached: A705B8FF-54EB-4B3E-99F3-6A5110E92CCB.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Attached: chrome_ivcYrdJJl8.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

i think the only person who can defeat mistie is bimbo

its mean spirited to want to revel in someone elses misfortune that you caused. i wouldnt have a problem if anyone else did it and owned it but she acts like she is this spiritual mystic being that is all about compassion. C BOMB

isnt the veto meeting supposed to be happening right now

Christie got called to DR

so you hate every blindside ever then?

maybe some of the other retards in the house could take a hint from her

Someone is misting you but I'm not telling

never make a thread again

looks like someone got lost in the mist

give one, where you can actually see her face.
it's a shame big brother doesn't cast actually hot instagram models

Attached: 64787115_388717861770134_7041741359132867633_n.jpg (1080x1157, 224K)

bella knows

Attached: 1533335924798.jpg (732x800, 69K)

>green shit on face
>making the smug pepe

NAZI

Attached: chrome_Gl7DIPN1IZ.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

she looks like younger, slightly better looking christie

derrick called into taran's morning updates

>it's a shame big brother doesn't cast actually hot instagram models
as if the show needs to get any worse

>slightly

she looks A LOT better

yikes.
that girl looks like 9/10 in this image
dyke is 2/10 on a good day, without even knowing her personality and letting her speak or eat
ZERO taste

ok... i like this chick a lot.

gross

>morning updates got a good guest before the official show
lol

at least we'd get eye candy instead of shit like this

Attached: chrome_5NlNK8GRoB.jpg (667x718, 65K)

nothing to do with the actual blindside, pay attention

Cliff going to DR

kind of like you bleeding out of your ass before your vagina?

ok

Attached: file.png (805x174, 41K)

I would pay Jessica to sit on my face

based

Attached: 1563411621326.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

reeeeeeeee i was told the veto meeting would be at 11AM BBT

who told you that?

>ZERO taste
anal is bad enough at the game. it's not about taste dummy.

what is it with their obsession with making their alliance larger every week

Christie's decision had to be in by 11 BBT retard

qute quarky with a heart of gold

this guy

what does that have to do with anything? She's just dumb and that's it.
Angela was a model and she was the smartest person in bb20.

angela is as dumb as sis
they're both vapid athletic stacies

its the bomb squad tactic

>angela was the smartest
exactly. they need to stop casting 16 retards.

>angela
>smartest person on bb20

molefags need to GO!

Are you actually an incel or what

i don't think that guy's even in the bomb squad bro

try saying that to her face and see what happens

Attached: 2018-09-17_17-59-44.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

After boomer fuck cancelled the season
the only way it can be renewed is if sam and nick win back to back HoH and vetos

>Angela: Hurr Hey Tyler why don't you let me win the POV even though you're the one on the block, that way no one will know we are working together and it will ensure that the jury votes for us to win at the end instead of being peeved off by our boldness

cliff is just m-misting right...?

they both have blond hair and that's the full extent of their similarities

Attached: 1530845037067.jpg (1366x768, 242K)

angela neets on suicide watch

christie was about to start singing Puddle of Mudd

except that actually worked in their favour (or it would have, if incelottie wasn't just a pussyslave), and people still didn't think they are working together. they were thought of as a group AFTER that because of the chimpout and the fact tyler started to spend whole days in hoh

1 hundo p my man

he misted us good. i totally believed that he's a good player for 3 WHOLE DAYS!

has jackson gotten called to the DR yet

how to troll /bb/

1. Trash angela
2. Praise paul
3. Post cute canadian girls
4. Copy agendafag reddit posts and try to pass them off as your own

nick scaring nicole and jess
>we fucked

makes good points. they have an opportunity to boot a big target and they are wasting it on what? fucking bella?

now

>I thought we came here for 500K

based Nick opening his eyes but probably too late

Reddit spacing is using two lines to separate paragraphs you literal retard, what he did is regular spacing.

>1. Trash angela
no one here likes angela though

cliff told nick about the plan
>didnt wanna blindside ya

the fact you know this just proves you need to go back there

I know this because it's brought up on Yea Forums all the time you dumb fuck

bella this week
nick/sam next week
sam/nick week after
then cliff

Attached: 1545279643457.jpg (1288x896, 178K)

and nicole?

>Get voted out by a 6 person alliance
>win your way back into the game
>win HOH
>put two strong players from the alliance on the block
>one of them wins veto
>”HAHA G-GUYS LETS WORK TOGETHER I’LL GET WHO YOU WANT OUT”

What the fuck happened?

what the fuck kind of logic is that lol
why don't you complain to the guy bitching about it every 5 posts instead of the one trying to prevent the bitching?

>mistie is playing 10-d chess
this

Attached: 1553374155807.jpg (534x674, 46K)

boomers are mentally ill

nick told bella about the plan

after cliff
then kat
jess is a final 2 goat

Attached: 1563045966364.png (600x600, 373K)

I'd be playing 10-d chess too if Grodner fucked up and threw me a power that i could use without even using it.

>nick: everyone in this house is a bunch of fucking idiots

he doesnt want bella on the jury as a true student of the game

>nick: i hope i get evicted, i dont wanna play with a bunch of losers

>they think jack is running the house
BASED MISTIE

Attached: ww3.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

based i still hate her and want him to fuck off with the rest of them

>everyone in the house knows whats gonna happen

aftermath of the veto is gonna be lackluster desu

Yeah the bitch everybody hates already is going to do SO much fucking damage on the jury.

what a fucking complete retard
it's just sad

>turn off the feeds, jack just won bb21

cliff is actually retarded

>this is bb19 all over again
nick spilled the tea

u mad lol

Anons what did I miss?

Sam’s brother

Attached: 77A24D05-0BCC-4349-851A-EA32AB3FB37B.jpg (1125x1264, 1.26M)

cliff they already voted you out, why are you scared.

nick bitching about jack running the game

this is bb19 all over again, but there is no paul. just a bunch of retards

i am mad grodner broke the game this early into the season, how did you guess

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I TRIED TO WARN YOU GIRLS ABOUT CLIFF BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME

>i know, i know
THEN WHY ARE YOU FUCKING DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT, YOU GODDAMN RETARDED SENILE TWAT

>he doesnt trust nicole jess and bimbo
lol

her power only works if an ally wins veto so they can use it on her dumbass lol

where do you guys stream the live feeds? i cant imagine everyone here pays cbs for them.

cliff isnt even listening to nick

what a fucking asshole moron

is nick still scrambling?

here friendo

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

I'd be PISSED if I was nick
he's losing his closest ally AND chrisite still keeps her power

we all pay

is he wrong?

NICK CONVINCED CLIFF TO NOMINATE CHRISTIE
LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!

*voted out in 3 weeks*

Attached: 1563772981947.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

what the fuck are you talking about?
it doesnt need to be used on her, it wouldnt have even been used on her this week, it would have been used on jackson, so jackson can take himself off and put up bella

never post again, you don't understand the simplest of concepts.

it is wild to imagine user owns $15 to their name

cliff ruined christies ebin blindside

no, moron. it's not on grod.
it's on the fact he's a goddamn retarded coward who actually thinks people that were lying to him the whole week and evicted him are going to have his back.

fuck this fucking shitty as game.
why are all the 'superfans' always the most shit?

milkies

nick is so fucking retarded that he thinks jack is literally paul and he already called nicole dan gheesling+vanessa rousso

no, he just can't believe the stupidity, like the rest of us

christie is 60% vanessa and 40% paul and he still trusts her lol

Imagine being too dumb for the YO SIS guy

Cliff winked at the camera?

shove that bird up your ass, you retarded autist

was just saying that in reply to that post

grod started this mess but cliff could have found a perfect way out of it, but hes playing into it and making it worse instead. agreed, fuck him

hes less retarded than any of the other outsiders in the house right now

>what the fuck are you talking about?
if her allies DO NOT win veto, her power is MEANINGLESS dumbass lol

He keeps doing it which is why I think he's fucking around and this is his tell.

that's not what you said retard, learn basic english and come back here next season.

new thread

Who are we expecting to win the game?
I'm going to say jack unless he gets voted out then cris will win.

he already said to the camera yesterday what he's doing

now I know you're retarded LOL

tommy/christie f2 and tommy wins cause by then people will be on to christies bs

>her power only works if an ally wins veto so they can use it on her dumbass lol
>if her allies DO NOT win veto, her power is MEANINGLESS dumbass lol
dumbass lol

christie. some how her sloppy play is not even being checked by the rest of the morons. only sam nick bella are on to her. and they are fucked

Proper new thread

again not what you said, kys.
hilarious you had to post twice lmfao

you can get them from cbs, just use youtube-dl

amazon rips are higher quality

are you actually going to notice and care about the discrepancy for this dogshit 5 eps a week show

i have eyes, so yes