Was Scar from the Lion King actually a Homosexual?

>can't fight Mufasa, has to use outside muscle and underhanded tricks
>dances around like a fucking fag, running his paws through his mane, mugging at the camera like a drag queen, and strutting like a prima donna on stage when singing to the hyenas about his plan aka pic related
>shows no interest in any of the females when he becomes king, just lounges around eating
>has many limp wristed poses, especially when talking to others
>spends most of his time alone like a depressed teenage girl lying down in her bed all day, and others have to go to his lonely place to summon him

Was Scar a poo pushing homo? I think he was.

Is this why the live action Scar has no personality or flamboyancy? To not make it obvious he was originally a faggot so a faggot wouldn't be the villain?

Attached: fag.png (852x850, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kGEz1zDGgY
youtube.com/watch?v=zl8gDjaHWWA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8gDjaHWWA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just an upper English twat

youtube.com/watch?v=1kGEz1zDGgY

youtube.com/watch?v=zl8gDjaHWWA

no he tried to impregnate nala we've had this thread six times this week.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8gDjaHWWA

Attached: mackenzierae2310f.jpg (1000x562, 79K)

>has no children
>expresses disgust at father/son bonding when putting Simba in the gorge

too based

>Was Scar from the Lion King actually a Homosexual?
He was an incel.

Anything deleted is not canon so the writers and director clearly meant to portray him as gay

Didn't he had a girlfriend and a son in Lion King 2?

>allows Pride Rock to decay because he's a fag and has no heirs and thus no future

Much like today's Western globo homo society.

he literally has a son in The Lion King 2 and The Madness of Scar is in the broadway musical

Yeah.

Also the new movie is so bad good God. They even cut out the part where the warthog and the meerkat or whatever do a line about dressing in drag.

Attached: 1560882000449.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

>no children
>an uncle
fits the perfect gay uncle narrative of the 90s

>tfw had a film textbook that claimed Scar was a negative gay stereotype

Attached: image.jpg (299x292, 14K)

Theatrical and flamboyant does not equal gay.

Yes, it's called a "gay coded villain" and it's still a very problematic trope in Hollywood.

>he literally has a son in The Lion King 2 and The Madness of Scar is in the broadway musical
Clearly Disney trying to correct themselves while creating another character. Scar is clearly a homosexual in Lion King 1 and everybody knows those straight to video movies are garbage.

This. Fiction often uses “gay-coded” villians like Scar, Jafar or Joker so they can make them lively and melodramatic without having to bother writing an actual lgbt element and derailing the script.

No, Scar didn't have a son in The Lion King 2.
They very clearly explain in the movie that it's not Scar's biological son, but an heir that he selected.

Reminder that simba fucks his half sister

it could very well be his sister also.

That just makes it sexier

based.

Still, the evil female Lion was still Scars lover. There is more proof that he was straight especially since he wanted to bang Nala

He's a copy of what used to be a fairly common trope character. The feminine/homosexual evil genius archetype.

He has a son tho. Watch the sequel.

So a homosexual?

hollywood used to employ these kind of shortcuts for characterization a lot for villains
basically by making the antagonist flamboyant you make him more despicable and repulsing while not making him too threatening or more of a man than the protagonist
the oldest example I can think of is the antagonist in maltese falcon
it more or less fell in disuse with time, but it endured a lot as a trope in children media where you don't really need that much of a characterization to your villains. disney has a lot of those (ratigan, jafar, governor ratcliffe, and so on)

might as well be. gay people are in fact bad guys.

Nah Scar had a kid in one of the later movies.

Yep. All anglos are poofters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging
>Fagging was a traditional practice in British boarding private schools (nearly all "public schools" in the English sense) and also many other boarding schools, whereby younger pupils were required to act as personal servants to the most senior boys
>Fagging carried with it well-defined rights and duties on both sides. The senior, sometimes called the fag-master, was the protector of his fags and responsible for their happiness and good conduct.
>The duties undertaken by fags, the time taken, and their general treatment varied widely. Each school had its own traditions. Until around 1900 a fag's duties might include such humble tasks as blacking boots, brushing clothes and cooking breakfasts, and there was no limit as to hours
>At many schools, fag-masters were expected to reward their fags for their efforts at the end of term by giving a monetary 'fag tip'
>Fagging was sometimes associated with sexual abuse by those older boys
And to think these people used to rule half the world.

Attached: 1441822473443.png (250x189, 92K)

Animals can't be gay
It's not natural

Later sequels aren't canon. He died before he could mate.

He's basically lion Loki. So maybe.

I act like this and I'm not gay.

He's a jew.

Male lions frequently breed one another

Closeted fags are still fags. You'll find out you are eventually when you start jacking off to traps, musclegirls, wishing be dominated by amazonian futacocks. Then when you're at that precipice, even pushing over to furshit, you'll discover you were gay all along telling yourself you weren't in spite of being a cocklusty peghappy crossdresser

Lol

Attached: F80E5256-3007-4469-BD31-1DA3B8E29923.jpg (739x818, 109K)

the duality of man

I have a femdom fetish but the girl has to be feminine and smaller than me, not any of that muscle/amazonian shit, what does that mean?

Attached: 1391641743263.png (640x480, 309K)

Scar was a pussy ass bitch

For me, it was always the hyenas

I don't like dicks but everything you just described.
The ride never ends

It means you're a man with impeccable taste

Anyone else realize with Mufasa dead and Simba screwing around with timone and pumpa that Scar was probably raping Nala every day? Just constant lion cunny on tap.

Same to you brother

Attached: 13987298791724904.jpg (645x716, 56K)

you're gay

I hope so, I always had a crush on Scar and want to take his lion hole to pound town

hot