I don't care what Brits say. These guys were a one hit wonder everywhere else in the world. Fuck this pussy ass band

I don't care what Brits say. These guys were a one hit wonder everywhere else in the world. Fuck this pussy ass band.

In Australia? One hit wonder
In Canada? One hit wonder
In America? One hit wonder
In Brazil? One hit wonder
In Japan? One hit wonder
In fucking Zimbabwe? One hit fucking wonder

This movie should never have been made.

Attached: supersonic-238429303-large.jpg (800x1200, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/08/liam-gallagher-says-dont-look-back-in-anger-was-hijacked-in-the-wake-of-terror-attacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis_discography#Singles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:)

Agreed. Wonderwall was their only real hit. Everything else was a payola shill job that never really caught on.

They were never really popular. Nobody bought their albums or went to their concerts. They were just shilled by the liberal media. Oasis is the epitome of manufactured corporate rock.

they're fucking huge south america and europe you retard
jesus /pol/ has probably done a number on you

I've been saying this for years. It's clear now they were an MKULTRA propaganda device too.

Do you remember after than one terrorist attack last year when a crowd of people (((spontaneously))) broke into a song called "Don't Look Back in Anger" by the band Oasis.

No fucking way in hell that a bunch of strangers would start singing some obscure track from fucking Oasis. Those dudes were nothing but a one half-hit wonder at best.

I'm 28 and I'd never even heard that song before in my life, and didn't even realize that they were the Wonderwall meme band until recently. I literally had to look them up and still was unfamiliar with them. Yet people all over Yea Forums (aka psyop shills) act like they were supposedly incredibly popular and super well-known back in the day. Apparently they were supposed to have had success even in America, yet I never even knew they existed outside of Wonderwall until that event. I even checked out the Wonderwall video too and there was blatant MKULTRA imagery in it.

I did more digging and found out they were linked to Tony Blair who worked with George Bush on numerous false flag terrorist operations including 9/11 and 7/7. What's more, other people have come out on record saying that this band and others like them had falsified critical acclaim and inflated sales/reputation in order to brainwash the masses. Kevin Shields, one former member of these youth Brit Pop "bands" (aka political brands) and on one of the biggest Brit Pop record labels came out and said it was a government conspiracy a few years ago. These bands have also been affiliated with the members of U2 and Coldplay, Bono and Chris Martin are known globalists. They were simply buffers so they could be used as """anthems""" for false flag terrorist attacks, socially engineering meant to convince people to accept their circumstances as the new normal, without retaliation. That's the end result of the programming: a complicit, docile people.

They control the narrative too...

Based MKULTRA poster. What are some other gvmtshill bands for my spotify

Grateful Dead
U2
The Doors
The Police

You'd be surprised how many boomer bands have members whose fathers were in the military. It's not a coincidence

Do you think us bongs or the Gallagher bro give a fuck what you think. Why the fuck even make this post?

Go to bed Tony

YOU GOTTA ROLL WITH IT

I can tell your not from round our way m8

don't look back in anger m8

Its almost as if their parents were conscripted into the largest war making has ever witnessed

music journalists were so far up their own asses about Brit bands in the 90's

it's fucking embarrassing

They made an elton john biopic even though people probably only know 2, maybe 3, of his songs. Its just false idols and hype

honestly this
no way has he had more than 5 hits MAX in his career. most only know rocketman, bennie, tiny dancer, and the lion king songs

don't believe the media

World War II wasn't that big

Ameriburger here. Anyone who's not an utter retard or a Zoomer has heard of Oasis and knows a few of their songs. All Around the World was used in an AT&T commercial in the 90s. Hell even Shock of the Lightning was a big radio hit as late as 2008. They were never as big here as they were in Europe but they're not some obscure band only music autists know about.

Your a liar

>Do you remember after than one terrorist attack last year when a crowd of people (((spontaneously))) broke into a song called "Don't Look Back in Anger" by the band Oasis.

>No fucking way in hell that a bunch of strangers would start singing some obscure track from fucking Oasis. Those dudes were nothing but a one half-hit wonder at best.

That was the 2017 Manchester bombing. Don't Look Back in Anger was a platinum single in the UK. Definitely not obscure.

Liam Gallagher derided that use of the song, BTW.

>“Your kids can’t go to a gig these days without getting fuckin’ beheaded or something,” Gallagher went on, bringing politics into the conversation. “It’s fuckin’ out of order. The people that we put in governments know why this fuckin’ shit’s happening and they should deal with it. We’re just walking around like fuckin’ chickens while they’re going, ‘London’s open for fuckin’ sale.’ Fuck off, mate. Sort it out.”
consequenceofsound.net/2017/08/liam-gallagher-says-dont-look-back-in-anger-was-hijacked-in-the-wake-of-terror-attacks/

It's definitely possible that Oasis was a psyop though. I hope not, since I like a lot of their songs.

This is an absolutely retarded thing to believe. Everyone knows who Elton John is.
>Tiny Dancer
>Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
>Don't Go Breaking My Heart
>Rocketman
>Candle in the Wind (even though its shit)
>Benny and the Jets
>Crocodile Rock
>Lion King soundtrack
Everyone knows these songs, and he has plenty more significant hits that aren't quite at the same level.

Attached: 1524534860399.png (500x500, 19K)

SOME MIGHT SAY

>no way has he had more than 5 hits MAX in his career
kek wtf

are you 10?

I NEED TO BE MYSELF

Go Let it out and The Hindu Times both went number 1 in Canada.

They have 4 non-Wonderwall songs that went to 1 in Germany (Don't Look Back in Anger, D'Ya Know What I mean, All Around the World, Go Let It Out).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis_discography#Singles

the sales were faked

but what was the one hit?
Wonderwall?
Don't Look Back In Anger?
Champagne Supernova?
Live Forever?

hmmm... smells like cope to me.

>not Candle in the Wind
you suck more dick than he does

you know which one

>Liam Gallagher derided that use of the song, BTW.
i thought people get arrested in the UK for that sort of thing?

Not if you’re part of a government psyop

>Americans are STILL SEETHING about not being able to handle the based Gallagher bantz

If you were a teenager in America during the 90s, you'd know that these guys weren't a one-hit wonder. A lot of their songs got consistent airplay on the Alt stations, not just Wonderwall.
It's like listening to 'classic' rock stations and thinking AC/DC only had 'Dirty Deeds' going for them because that's the only song they still play.

Even most liberals admit that the media has a decidedly liberal bent. Not even just plain-old liberalism, but a very specific brand of Manhattanite feminazi liberalism.

alt stations are not a real hit

Literally who?

never heard of this

Man sells over 300 million records and apparently that isn't enough to make a biopic on him.
You forgot Candle in the Wind which is the biggest selling single of all time lol

Two hit wonder in America. Then they just became a publicity joke with the family feud. Now they're late 90's
nostalgia. Not really legends.

don't give a fuck mate as you were LG x

You obviously have no idea what a one hit wonder is

How though? I don't know a single Elton John fan.

>can't spell you're
>offers no argument
500 iq take

>the second biggest song by the biggest manchester band was sung in manchester by people from manchester after a bombing happened in manchester
>obscure song
wowowowowowwoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bro you know damn well nobody outside bongland has heard of any of these other songs

>I don't know anyone that likes this thing, therefore it is unpopular
Are you fucking dumb?