Don't mind me, just pirating this soup

Don't mind me, just pirating this soup.

Attached: 1560548289146.webm (480x854, 1.24M)

we should bring back public executions for """"""""""""""people"""""""""""""" like this tbqh desu

I pirated your moms ass last night.

Free samples :)

he paid for it at the counter

Why doesn't he get 20 years in prison

he wasn't going to buy the soup anyway

How do you live to be that old and also be that retarded?

I steal stuff from grocery stores all the time. They can't do shit to stop you if you eat it inside the store. They are legally prohibited from putting their hands on you. Last time I was chugging down a grape Fanta and some dumb wagie asks me "you gonna pay for that sir?" I poured the rest of it out onto the floor then knocked over a display and farted. Wagies get so assmad.

>soulless americana with cabinet food and dozens of industrial warmers under factory lights with no art but constant advertisement awnings
>an old man with a bag of bread eats right out of the trough lapping and swallowng greedily at the lukewarm 'food'

what a fucking black hole of a life.

Attached: 1523164372895.jpg (960x726, 58K)

Old people usually give less of a fuck

Think you need to see someone about your unhealthy mental complex.

So edgy. Bet only the fart part is true

He's either a retard or just so old he's beyond giving a fuck.

not like those european supermarkets with wall to wall tasteful oil paintings and murals

Boomers.

boomers like this should be euthanized

you ever see what a chinese buffet looks like in china?

Don't mind me, just pirating this photo.

Attached: 1559454949512.webm (422x750, 921K)

Look here you unoriginal stupid fuck, do ever have any original thought to yourself besides re-posting threads that become one-hit wonders? Fucking scum, I make original threads and they reach max replies because I’m not a fucking copycat like you. Make a thread about killing yourself instead, because it suits your unoriginal demeanor of reposting other people’s original threads. Fucking bastard ass nigga

>that wagie seethe
Kek why would he fucking care unless his manager was right there

Ahah what a fucking clown.

20 years imprisonment is too lenient for these creatures.

what's his disability?

If you confronted him, how would he justify this?

saved

>wh*Te "people"

Attached: 1562670833395.jpg (251x242, 7K)

Someone said the lady in the photo he was filming died but I have no idea if that's true or not.

He looks like an eastern european immigrant.
These "people" are subhuman they dont know anything about hygiene or civilization.

The video is better than the picture

Nah, it kinda looks like that but look at it closely, the person in the pic is smiling and alive

My guess it’s a Europeon tourist trying to reboot their plague in the states.

I knew he wasnt dead

Attached: 1533432712419s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Exactly this. Only shills would attack this man.

Attached: twbb.png (955x612, 723K)

He's not wrong you know, I mean wouldn't you try the soup before purchasing it?

ITT, wagies absolutely seething acting like if they saw this in real life they would do something about it. No. No you fucking wouldn't you dumb bitch ass lazy scum. Now go clean up the diarrhea on isle 5. Faggot wagies.

>bait thread

Anyways, the original remains undiminished when pirated. What that disgusting fuck is doing is theft. They call it grazing in supermarket employee lingo.

Maybe they died of excitement.

Curry niggers do this kinda shit all the time here in New England

lol, relax neetles. Don't you have some tendies to microwave? Maybe go see is mommy will change your diapie or something while us adults talk, yeah?

For the longest time I thought this video was just a retard trying to give the cameraman a high five

You're up early considering it's summer.

lmao

BASED ALTERNATE INTERPRETATION POSTER