How the fuck did this get announced and slip under all radars?

How the fuck did this get announced and slip under all radars?

>Based Ralph Fiennes
>Based Gemma Arterton
>Based series

You faggots won't respond to this and it will die out in less than 10 posts due to the lack of bait or sjw shit anyway. Why do I even bother

Attached: Kings-man-title.jpg (1800x1012, 52K)

I like that the tone is a little more subdued this time (while still maintaining some of the series' signature flair). I thought the second one was a little too over-the-top and borderline ridiculous.

We had an entire thread back when the trailer released a week ago, user. Just because it slipped under your made-in-USSR radar for an entire week doesn't mean it slipped ours.

because it looks boring as shit

we don't really care about how their super secret club was formed

I love the first movie and have watched it 10+ times but I've watched the sequel only once or twice. This looks pretty good so far.

Good for you sport.

>kingsman
>based series
The first was tolerable and the second was dogshit

>a prequel for a franchise that JUST GOT its second movie
>le ebul brittons whites stole killed and lied to positions of power
>le based edwardian-era english black man
>same director yet the style looks as if the WonderWoman schlock tried too hard to be Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes

No thank you, reddit. Pack up your things and leave.

>Why do I even bother

Shut up you fucking fag. Either make the post and discuss the shit you wanna discuss or don't.

Attached: 1551339664474.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Shut the fuck up

I'll watch it.

I didn't like how the second movie killed literally everyone and destroyed literally everything.

This is probably a soft reboot on that since it pissed a lot of people off

Well I was right, topic instantly died with no discussion. Proof that this board can't discuss anything apart from gossip like bitches, sjw shit or bait.

You'll reply to this though. You can't even help yourselves. Truly pathetic.

King's Man is a shit Bond/capeshit crossover series and you should definitely kill yourself for liking it.

Told you that you would reply. Even when you're told to your stupid fucking face you still do it. You'll reply to this too.

Gotta say, I was expecting reddit shit like the rest, but the trailer was great
Still skeptical though

first movie was lgbt propaganda
2nd movie was the same plot as the first with worse actors

You're going to have to explain this nonsense.

Your taste is still shit. Go on. Gloat about how I replied. Fucking do it bitch.

Watch how you reply to this too, you'll try not to, you'll go into other topics but subconsciously you'll automatically come back and reply or your anger levels will rise.

The subdued tone is deffo the way to go, this looks way better than the fat steaming dump that was 2

Attached: 1559348795608.jpg (500x346, 108K)

Who is going to watch it for /our girl/ Gemma?

Attached: 3deHKlE.jpg (2560x1440, 148K)

It looks pretty good, main character seems completely boring though especially next to Ralph Fiennes.
Also,
>Rasputin man bad

He makes for a cool villain, but I hate how he's a scapegoat for the Bolshevik Jews

You’re not God or my father or my boss!

Post-wall

No Taron Egerton and Colin Firth means I don't really care. Golden Circle kind of sucked, but the ending was far from unsalvageable. They could've done a 3rd with those two kicking ass as equals, finally.

I'm all three.

The first film was great, the second film was complete shit. This one looks much more subdued which is good.

I'm not sure why you want a picture of a wall but here you go bro

Attached: old-red-brick-wall-background-picture-id980299714.jpg (1024x481, 243K)