A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-22-19-33-24.png (1439x2374, 1.64M)

Picard will be revealed as gay

That's just another way of saying ng they're just going to do whatever the fuck they want

At this point they give absolutely no fucks

Pike is really a Mexican tranny and Saru is gonna take it up the hoo ha in the season premiere

Sneed will be incorporated into the Star Trek canon.

And neither do we, they're cleaning the slate of old franchises and destroying our interest to pave the way for new franchises

>season 3
who is watching this trash

I don't even know what they could do to shit on it more at this point

More like star trek:Diversity

No. They're scorching what's left, salting the Earth and pissing on the ashes.

STD is Aids!

>pave the way for new franchises
they can't come soon enough

>std more popular than ever
>incelville moved to hulu
Orvillecucks on suicide watch

Ah, the Disney Wars tactic.

They just want to burn the whole bloody thing down. So be it, Star Trek was dead for me when they canceled Enterprise. Season 5 was going to be about the Earth Romulan War. Right when Enterprise found its stride. The perv Moonves gutted it. Fuck Kurtzman fuck CBS fuck the lot of them.

If a canon is shaken up and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

i was not even curious to see season 2 and tng taught me english so i am still a bit fond of that franchise...

what canon
canon has been thrown out of the window a long time ago

>std more popular than ever
Sure it is...that's why I've never met a single person who watches it.

My sister, but I think she uses tumblr

The stories are shit and paced all wrong. They built up a near federation ending war then skipped 99% of it.
fuck em

Because you're an incel. The only people you "meet" are your parents.

Borg inter gender sex story arc when?

I'm with you. They cancelled the show when it started getting good.

I always wonder, what is it about your lives that make people like you invent stories in their heads about people they've never met?
Does it make you feel better about being wrong?
Does it preserve your fragile sense of self?
Does it allow you to ignore any contrary information from entering your pea-sized brain?
What is it about someone on the internet agree disagreeing with you, that makes you think, 'OMG, obviously this person is a jobless virgin because he doesn't watch a TV show I watch!' is a perfectly sensible thing to believe?

Too little, too late. Taking 3 seasons to finally get your show right isn't a good thing. Even TNG found its footing by season 2.

Does Star Trek canon even matter at this point? It's all over the place right now.

>"Shake up canon"

What fucking canon? STD is fanfiction to begin with. With "fan" in scare quotes.

As long as you ignore all the TNG movies and considered Voyager's ending (event though Voyager sucked) as the end of all Trek, it's all good.

>The perv Moonves gutted it.
Isn't he the same pedo kike that canned Norm Macdonald from SNL because he was butthurt about the O.J. jokes?

>Does it allow you to ignore any contrary information from entering your pea-sized brain?

It's this one.
Fun medical fact: having to change your strongly held beliefs causes literal pain to humans, which is 100% similar to pain you feel while dying of poison.

This is just a big middle finger to startrek fans.

MATH FUCK YEAH

Who gives a shit? They already fucked the canon.

If it takes a show 5 seasons to hit a stride it was never a good show

The entire series is one big middle finger. Hologram tech in the Kirk era, Section 31 is just their covert-ops group that everyone knows about and the universe is full of an invisible fungus that is the progenitor of all energy in the universe. This isn't made by people who ever watched an episode of Trek and it shows.

Discovery can't shake up canon when it isn't canon in the first place.

>call the show Discovery
>nothing is discovered

I do not see why everyone is so down on Star Trek: Diversity

They are meddling with forces far beyond their comprehension or understanding

Attached: 1531619023089.jpg (320x320, 57K)

It's entire existence fucks with the canon.