Paul Dano

discuss

Attached: 250px-Paul_Dano_Cannes_2015.jpg (250x353, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Yz8vlXNtUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would drink his milkshake.

>used to see this guy posted here all the time, thought he was a dork and probably a poor actor
>watch there will be blood
>watch prisoners

i was wrong, he's a good actor

f-forgive me Paul..

is that the dude from girl next door?

Truly classic

C

L

he delivered a classic performance in there will be blood

L

wholesome

Swiss army man was kino

He's got a big dick.

A

I want his wife to shove her classic feet down my throat.

Classic Paul Dano posting on Yea Forums again

i've only seen him in The Sopranos but apparently he's the Millhouse of Yea Forums? not a meme but wants to be?

S

S

His role in Sopranos was classic
>that pussy is yours
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yz8vlXNtUA

Been here since 2008, and I still don't know why this guy is not only a Yea Forums meme but connected to the word CLASSIC here for some reason.

Attached: 1333990053115.jpg (400x345, 30K)

Classic Paul "Classic Paul Dano" Dano

Attached: absoultly classic.jpg (960x540, 43K)

Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Yea Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

Attached: war-and-peace.jpg (780x519, 76K)

I

C

>old earther

This isn't Reddit or 9gag. Stop trying to spread Yea Forums memes.

Attached: 9f03fe641a5132e06f3f9de75797e0d925338367bed296f1bcdc1433cded9b8f.jpg (385x580, 127K)

Truly a classic

this is truly unclassic of you Paul

Attached: classical.jpg (620x419, 42K)

>Stop trying to spread Yea Forums memes.
where do you think you are

Attached: 1563622610157.jpg (640x186, 23K)

Wildlife was alright. He's promising as a director.

>4channel URLs are transformed into replies
the more you know

Classic. I live like 15 minutes from where he grew up. His mom still lives there. I'm not sure if he still does but he's listed there on the most recent voter records so maybe he moved back in?

he looks really classic in this picture

A modern classic

Not a single oscar nomination. What a disgrace. Classic and underrated dano

Attached: neckbeards-for-men.jpg (516x430, 35K)

what is wrong with his face

he's too classic to look normal

A classic guy

Attached: 45.jpg (667x1000, 296K)

Attached: classic.jpg (1000x563, 387K)

Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Yea Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

One look over Paul Dano’s filmography and one will quickly realize that the man has undeniable talent. Despite his lack of big starring roles, Dano nevertheless stands out in each and every film he appears in, Classic.

>watch hours and hours of boring Russian shit
>hundreds of thousands are brutally killed by musket and cannon fire, or starve and freeze in the Russian winter
>this cunt lives

Classics don't die

shut the fuck up reddit

WOULDNT IT BE NICE IF YOU WERE CLASSIC

Attached: aiportraits_CLASSIC.jpg (512x512, 15K)

Ruby Sparks was my first Paul Dano film and my favorite one. Helps that he stars in it.

It was my kind of romance film. You see, stuff like The Notebook is about two imperfect people working out their differences, trying to come to terms as equals, with a mutual ability to attract one another. I couldn't relate to that.

Ruby Sparks was different. It was about the idealized image you have of the perfect partner for you, who one day suddenly falls into your lap. But this isn't an equal relationship. You're at least a bit of a loser, boring and not particularly attractive in appearance nor style. You're in constant danger of losing her at any moment (it was a miracle or stroke of luck you got her in the first place). But again, this isn't an equal relationship. The moment he saw the leash get carried away when he let her loose, he seized it again and wound it up taut to a foot. Everything a man ever wanted in a woman, he took for himself in those last moments with her, culminating in what many would say is woman's most important role---to be the loyal supporter of man. She proclaims her undying devotion to never leave him, and his best quality, his genius; she affirms her love for him this way, and in that moment, he is awash in validation.

At the peak of the fantasy, however, like an orgasm, he comes down from the high in a moment of clarity. The validation was cheap, because it wasn't genuine. His ideal wasn't a real person. Nobody chose him, after all. Nevertheless, the film ends like a man from a pilgrimage, returning with the knowledge to make a real relationship work.

I never got that far, but it spoke to me on a level no romance film ever has.

Attached: calvin-at-his-typewriter2.png (797x531, 594K)

Classic thread.