What is your favorite "Fuck you, it was fun" movie?

What is your favorite "Fuck you, it was fun" movie?

Attached: 51WU6iyTJ6L.jpg (338x500, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I
youtube.com/watch?v=q6F6n2hxmIE
youtube.com/watch?v=cU0C7rXFhx8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Priscilla,_Queen_of_the_Desert
youtube.com/watch?v=nfj6UlRX15k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just posted it. It's completely solid in its construction and only got slated because people couldn't handle the fun story, as opposed to other "fun" movies that actually have shit parts that are the reason why they got panned.

The world is really cool

Attached: super_mario_bros_xlg.jpg (1101x1500, 296K)

John Carter when I can look past completely inappropriate moping the added

Kung Pow Enter the Fist

They added a moped to John Carter?

Moping. They made Carter your standard initially unwilling hero rather than a war god that felt out of place on peaceful Earth

Oh, that's a shame. I haven't seen the movie but I read the book and was surprised at how unique it felt for something that was written in the early 1900s.

I ate an edible before seeing this in a movie theater and goddamn it was fun. Fucking aliens were blowing up horses.

Death Race

It's still pretty good, it has an actual story now, rather than Carter just bumbling around and things happening to him. So if you can live with a more conflicted (initially) Carter and somewhat dressed martians, it's enjoyable. Also, Dejah is surprisingly hot.

I’ve always liked it

Attached: AA0CBB4D-466E-4305-B8D3-DF0998AC0400.jpg (539x800, 146K)

Freddy Got Fingered

>tfw they accidentally adapted Gulliver of Mars instead of the rip-off

The last witch hunter.

>that paddleboat the aliens had picked up and deposited upside down in the middle of the plains
Fucking genius set design.

Attached: Happy Scot.jpg (188x265, 46K)

It was pretty good to my surprise

Attached: 50131-postal-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (230x345, 38K)

Attached: 1507801495.jpg (586x841, 459K)

is it at least funny?

Only the uncensored version is worthwhile.

its hit or miss

"Only the uncensored version", as if people intentionally seek out and watch censored versions of films?

The Matrix 2: Reloaded.

Probably one of the most nonsensical movie ever, but god the action is fuckin crazy and insane.

There are people who buy the theatrical cuts.

Arac Attack

For years now there have been theatrical and unrated/uncensored/directors/extended cuts. It refers to scenes that got edited down or deleted before it was released.

Huh, that's a rare misstep for Favreau.

(OP)
comic stores were giving out the entire graphic novel of cowboys and aliens for free when it came out. i had one.
in the comic the aliens were very intelligent and spoke eloquently, they had a lot of lines. like star trek villains

the movie made them genetic mindless ape monsters.

im glad and im happy it flopped and burned at the box office just for fucking that up
retarded asshole writers.

It actually is a good movie and WHY can't there be Aliens in a cowboy setting? In fact I think we need MORE films like this? Remember YAR or whatever it was called? It was a stone age dude and his tribe got attacked by aliens and he seeks revenge or something. I have never seen it and its supposed to be a shitty B-movie but to me the story sounds cool.

I saw Cowboys and Aliens in the cinema and personally I had a blast but everyone hates on it without having ever seen it - they purely judge it on the title. Totally stupid.

Why should Aliens always be around in modern day times? Why not aliens and knights?
Just like the ORIGINAL War of the Worlds is set in Victorian England - that's the kind of movie I would like to see and yes I know The Asylum made that one but you know it's The Asylum...so.

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>Why should Aliens always be around in modern day times? Why not aliens and knights?
Isn't that what Transformers: The Last Knight is?

EXACTLY! Only good Boll movie. Like I can start the beginning with the airplane scene and I don't want to turn it off and I am like: Where is the moment where I get annoyed and want to turn this movie off? It doesn't happen. You can just let it run. There are a bunch of scenes that work just great on their own and coud be single YouTube clips. Like the mentioned 9 11 scene I also like the job interview scene.
I noticed how the American version was censored. The uncle of the postal dude would shit the women he is with in their mouth. They are all in a van and one girl is like
>Oh I still have shit on my mouth
and she wipes the shit away. Another version I've watched they had removed that part.

i think u replied to me
i had to delete my post and fix it

in the comic the aliens wore clothing and armor and they were smarter than humans. they talked alot
in the movie they dont talk and are naked ape spiders.....

the whole point of the comic was how smart they were but still lost

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I stay away from Transformers movies. Should I watch it?

the last witch hunter film with vin diesel.

you will love this

youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I

Not something I actively take on watching, but because of my mother and sister I've seen all of the twilight movies, and they gave me a sort of cringe pleasure very few things in life provided me.

i have the theatrical cut on dvd, whats the difference

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 205K)

cowboys and aliens shit on the source and fucked the story. it deserves to fail

I'm not the user you asked to.
If you can watch them for free perhaps, otherwise no. Personally, I think the first movie is decent, but being so, I would not recommend the sequels.
"No, Optimus, no!"

only the first one is kino. the rest feel like shitty remakes of the first. same story over and over

>proudly put "DISGUSTING. OFFENSIVE. STUPID." on the cover art of your movie
imagine being this alpha

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2.

Gretel almost gets gang raped by the sheriff and his men.
Note: This is 100% true.

DUDE WEED LMAOKIll yourself you sack of shit degenerate

Attached: poster-1363.jpg (1000x1500, 559K)

The first 3 resident evil movies

Attached: A1aaZrDSBKL._SX342_.jpg (342x403, 32K)

Great on shrooms.

I liked them all.

Nothing makes sense in the Transformers movies beyond the first one, in both the visual and story sense.

Resident Evil: The Three Musketeers Edition was the best one.

Attached: Three Musketeers.jpg (674x1000, 148K)

Attached: MV5BNjY2Mzc0MDA4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTg5OTcxNw@@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 335K)

Jumper
Push
Capeshit without the capes

Also The Beach with Leo

Attached: 91MrWQiKhhL._SY679_.jpg (458x679, 80K)

I didn't know anyone shit on this movie. It's 1/3 appearances where Cameron Diaz looks attractive. Granted, it has Holly Hunter and yet stupid fucking lisp but the rest of the cast is good enough to overcome her awfulness

Attached: Beerfest.jpg (488x720, 131K)

Feels bad that the sequel may never happen

Attached: Edge_of_Tomorrow_Poster.jpg (220x326, 139K)

my man!

Attached: 91+ardxKCzL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1046x1500, 283K)

>ctrl+f
>crank
>zero results
Cursed thread

it just makes the movie sound funnier when you imagine there are some nerds seething because their deep COWBOYS AND ALIENS lore got shat on.
lmao

This is actually way better than Scott’s Alien flick.

Go to bed, Ricky.

The guy richie King Arthur movie.
Both the Snow White / Huntsman films.
Anyone who dislikes the 2nd has no appreciation for Charlize Theron channeling MOMMY energy and wearing shiny outfits.

The Meg.

Amazing visuals. And the musical number is top-Tier kino.

agree on jumper. i liked the idea

I was just thinking of this movie
a classic

Attached: I_Am_Number_Four[1].jpg (850x850, 150K)

Jumper is not what I would call a fun movie. It is just annoying.

armageddon

Attached: Armageddon 4.webm (1280x524, 2.22M)

Attached: MV5BMTcwMjAyMTUzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODgxNzk1OA@@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 89K)

no
it is just a super shitty super genetic bad adaptation. a very shit comic movie. badly adapted.
it goes from a star trek like comic to a shitty genetic dumb movie

Attached: 81429107.jpg (1280x2010, 532K)

I liked it

My Way

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (500x752, 83K)

this sounds just terrible. even the good gangster movies aren't 9/10.

It's pretty disappointing, I expected more from Ryan Gosling.

1 and 2 are more memorable than 3. All I remember of 3 is the scene of the architect in the room with all the tvs, the final fight of Neo vs the Agent Smiths, a mecha or some shit during zion's siege, Trinity dying and vaguely Neo dies/sacrifices himself in some way.

I only saw the first but if you don't expect it to be a Resident Evil movie, just some generic horror/zombie movie it was alright.

> All I remember of 3 is the scene of the architect in the room with all the tvs,

thats from 2 mate

first one is the only good one

don't think I have watched 2 and 3 more than twice each, but the first is still great.

>he doesn't know how to use the three seashells

Attached: vanhellshill.jpg (259x383, 19K)

the movie looks better

suck it, fags

Attached: 65432564541.jpg (963x1431, 195K)

The machine gun scene got me fucking pumped, hot damn.

Attached: MV5BODc4NjI0OTYwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTYwODQ3OA.jpg (1365x2048, 808K)

NO MAN
NO LAW
NO WAR CAN STOP HIM

Attached: MV5BZWFkY2I1ZDAtNmZhNS00NjVlLWJiMGQtMGQ1ZmM0ZDA5ODg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (912x1424, 474K)

>i need mind altering substances to watch a movie

Attached: 1557746004953.jpg (665x800, 157K)

Zombeavers. Watched it multiple times.

I feel extremely comfy watching this movie every time

Attached: Abraham_Lincoln_vampire_hunter_B_quad_poster_buy_original_movie_posters_at_starstills__71326__03366. (1280x960, 195K)

I genuinely enjoy this a tiny bit more than Escape From NY. It's miles better than the official Escape sequel.

If it got a sequel it's not meant for this thread, thicko.

More Snipes kino coming up.

Attached: To Wong Foo.jpg (400x600, 58K)

>WAAAAH WHY ISN'T IT A STAR TREK RIP-OFF LIKE MUH CAWMICS

worth a look imo also prime megan fox

good movie, terrible title

Making the Invisible Man a good guy was good.
Nemo was good, the designs of all his shit was GOAT.
Bringing in the hotshot American was shit, only decent part was at the end where Quatermain handed off the colonial hero-hat to the colonial.
Dumping Quatermain's addictions was pretty bad, but that final "Africa won't let him die" scene made up for it entirely.
Making Mina a generic vampire lady with loads of spooky powers but then also taking away her leadership role now that she's one of the strongest on the team was fucking weird.
Everything with Hyde was great, love that actor guy.
Giving Dorian superpowers was pretty bad, but it was full retarded that people trusted DORIAN FUCKING GRAY.

What was he thinking?

He was thinking like a proper actor instead of a typecast action guy. He fucking nailed that role, and so did Leguizamo.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes plus Crank 2 High Voltage.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

This movie is painful to watch
I think this is a serious case of dilating poster

Also want to add Waterworld. Fuck you, it was fun.

people didnt like OP's movie?
also this

Attached: p8726110_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 109K)

>trannies
>watching a comedy movie with evil cis guys pretending to be transvestites, where half the jokes are that transvestites are fucking silly
Yeah right.

>Tranny
>Watching Honzillas to cope
Yeah right indeed

The A Team

Do you know that is the " american" version

What?

Attached: jeepers.jpg (856x482, 25K)

Unironically this.

Attached: 51i7fciVwbL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 32K)

Attached: the darkest hour.jpg (1012x1500, 351K)

It continually amazes me whenever I come across people who thought it was a serious movie that ended up bad and unbelievable through bad writing. I can only assume people saw it right after watching Clive Owen in Children of Men or something.

The Postman. Fight me.

This doesn't require a 'fuck you' though

>the ultimate

Attached: From_dusk_till_dawn_poster.jpg (220x315, 31K)

Also Cowboy & Aliens

>He cant handle drugs, let alone grass

Zoomer GTFO, go hit your Juulz while fapping on Zendaya.

I think the Resident Evil films are so bad that they're good.

my nigga, came here to post this one

I guess they never miss, huh?

I liked Terminator Salvation and would love a Mad Max style film set in the reconstruction era after Skynet falls.

It had a meme title but Favreau played the material completely straight. People who wanted a meme hated the straight western, people who wanted a straight Western didn't see it because they thought it was a meme.

Doom.

Attached: doom_blu_ray.jpg (350x460, 122K)

This.
It's probably one of the better video game adaptations out there just considering it's one of Postal and Uwe Boll's low budget, poor direction, give no shits and offend everybody anyway style actually lends itself to the film.

This actually wasn't even that bad. One of the YA trash adaptations that were better than the popular films like hunger games.

I liked the comic "Thorgal" as a kid. It's a story about Vikings where the main character is an alien who was found in a capsule by a Viking tribe as a baby, much like Superman, and raised as one of them. A lot of it is just Vikings doing Viking shit but Thorgal also comes into contact with other aliens like himself. If adapted properly it could make for a good movie, or even a series.

Attached: Thorgal_Le_Barbare.jpg (273x364, 27K)

Not really anything specific but I usually defend terrible d and d inspired fantasy z movies on amazon streaming. They're usually a lot of fun if you can get past the fact that it has no budget

A Mad Max style world wouldn't really work, because all the Terminator stories make it clear that there's a form of military command left, they're not just small groups of survivors doing whatever they can, they all listen to John Connor etc. With that kind of structure intact you wouldn't get crazy BDSM-gear wearing road warriors.

Attached: babylon_ad.webm (1280x555, 1.14M)

Attached: smokin_aces.webm (800x450, 2.63M)

Attached: hackers.jpg (675x1000, 116K)

Immortals (2011).

Attached: Henry Cavill Immortals.jpg (1600x1067, 212K)

Karl Urban kino.

Attached: doom rosamund pike and karl urban.webm (1054x720, 2.9M)

Schindler’s List

>I liked the comic "Thorgal" as a kid.
>those issues where they're in south America and all the women walk around topless
That was a fucking god-send to kid me who didn't even know about the internet yet.

On a more serious note, yeah it could work great as a show. Too bad they didn't do it when the Ancient Alien hype was the highest, now they probably never will.

Attached: Billjob.png (396x274, 127K)

There's no "fuck you" part of Smokin' Aces, it's just a good and well-received movie.

Chronicles of Riddick and Riddick (2013).

Attached: riddick 2013.webm (960x400, 2.97M)

Theatrical cut is sometimes just better

That's why I said after Skynet fell. Nobody knows what happens next so they could go wherever they like with no limits with a post apocalyptic wasteland filled with killer robots and no allegiances. Also salvation made it clear that John was not that popular with the generals so who said he would be the leader after the war?

You should check out Brisco County Jr, Western sci fi show starring Bruce Campbell

Has anyone even seen this? It unfortunately makes no sense with large plot chunks seemingly missing, but it's one of the only movies I've found that great mixes sci-fi, apoc, supernatural martial arts, and the desolate west.

Too bad the source material doesn't seem to have any of that.

Attached: priest-newtrailer.jpg (700x300, 25K)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM POP

The Prequels.

I watched it because Paul Bettany improves any film he's in but I don't remember any of it

K I N O

Worth watching for Paul Bettany, Karl Urban and Lily Collins.

Attached: Lily Collins.webm (640x720, 1.61M)

This. Bettany and Urban make it great. Collins is really pretty in it but very clearly can not act for fucking shit.

This was great, its like Heat for black people.
I loved the completely stupid and unnecessary twist

I haven't even seen Escape Plan 1 but this was proper kino

Attached: Escape Plan 2 Hades BD Cover.jpg (3173x1762, 1.91M)

Yesterday sawe this, it was a terrible movie, but I found it enjoyable.

Attached: 5060192817676.jpg (1125x1500, 569K)

>Cowboys vs Aliens is a shit film because the aliens don't spout enough sci-fi nonsense
ok nerd

id even go as far to say that its good

Attached: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (220x352, 18K)

Fight me

Attached: MV5BNjcxMjg1Njg2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ4NzMzMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR91,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 140K)

Attached: MV5BNTRkNzdlZDYtZWU4YS00YzI4LTg0MzgtZTRkOGI5YzJhMDhlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUwMzQwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (620x922, 106K)

This looks terrible desu

Attached: image.jpg (220x325, 28K)

Attached: image.jpg (206x305, 32K)

It's not bad when you don't think about it being related to Mario.

Daybreakers
Eight Legged Freaks
Warcraft
Holmes & Watson, albeit every time I've seen this movie I've been piss drunk.

Attached: my god watson.jpg (317x266, 46K)

Attached: image.jpg (434x651, 77K)

I feel like I should've seen Police Academy first because a lot of stuff went over my head

So should I watch Cowboys and Aliens? I forgot I’ve never seen it. I’m also curious about the Jonah Hex movie, looking for sit inside the house and avoid alcohol while getting high and eating movies

That’s interesting some of the cast members are in it, wonder if they acted the way they do in PA movies

>Too bad the source material doesn't seem to have any of that.
Read loaded bible instead. It's got a vampiric post-apocalypse with the Vatican keeping everyone safe in cities, it takes place in or near Las Vegas, they cloned Jesus to be their protector and he kicks ass for the lord.

Attached: Loaded Bible.jpg (515x800, 139K)

If you like cowboys, as well as aliens, and sci-fi, then yeah.

his greatest role

Attached: file.png (313x445, 290K)

Don't think it requires a "Fuck you", though.

Attached: 9_the_movie.jpg (575x851, 103K)

>featuring the cast of Police Academy

Attached: goblin trying to hide its pain behind a smile.jpg (208x234, 6K)

For some reason I love ID4 and Battle LA. I just love seeing the military respond to alien invasions. They actually did this pretty well in the early Transformers films too.

this sucked

that's the wrong Gold

Attached: Gold.jpg (650x963, 214K)

It's even worse than the cover makes it out to be, because Stallone is basically a background character and Bautista is just some mercenary that shows up and kills some people for two or three scenes. The actual movie is about some no-name Asian being in a retarded prison that has fucking forcefields and no guards, but there's still a guy who can get you contraband. They buy a tv remote from him and fidgeting with it lets them shut off the forcefields or something like that, can't quite remember because it was too stupid.

It makes Escape Plan 1 look like Rocky.

jesus christ imagine being this mad about some stranger online eating an edible hahaha

The perfect wet and dry juxtaposed duology.
>I like to dream starts playing

Attached: Sahara.jpg (674x1000, 116K)

why is this here?

god I loved clive cussler when I was a kid.

Always and Forever.

Attached: Reign_of_Fire_movie.jpg (299x446, 25K)

Cheers. Is this a 2000 AD book or something?

Transformers
Iron Eagle 2
The Faculty

I really liked the armor designs in that movie

I remember watching this in theaters and having a blast. Haven't watched it since so who knows how well it held up.

alright nevermind, fuck you

Minor kino

My dad love this one, I personally hated after rewatching it, it wasn't even silly fun for me.
he will also defend pic related until his death.

Attached: ce1ae7bdc86cdd3678ceb74bc55eb975.jpg (625x984, 108K)

I remember the kinoplex being pretty empty when I saw this, their loss.

I will too

Attached: b9da2d84f7e6d1c369a0f654aea129aa.jpg (1364x2048, 238K)

great start, didnt like the ending much

Based

]
Your dad is based

Surely nobody dislikes these though?

Gamer.

The Last Witch Hunter.

Attached: The-Last-Witch-Hunter-6-Rose-Leslie-Vin-Diesel-Elijah-Wood.jpg (1400x988, 285K)

Isn't this based on the fucking board game with some of the game mechanics awkwardly worked into the movie?

Evolution

I know, he just simply enjoy thing without caring about what people think of it it's great
>hate Prometheus
>hate Mad Max Fury Road
>said that Alita was probably the best movie he got to see in recent years, thought that Alita was cute and read the original manga after that
yes, the credit mention the hasbro boardgame, something like "adapted from"

Nah, just your random Image one-shots that they've done too few of. I think it's not technically finished, but seems abandoned. So you're not going to get anything long-going, I'm afraid. But what little you get is almost exactly what you're asking for.

Forgot pic

Attached: 220px-Evolution_movie.jpg (220x323, 23K)

Attached: 96DD6E1F-A4F5-41EC-8075-A4B7E6F10372.jpg (220x326, 20K)

Pretty good, but not as good as its cartoon

>that part where the ultra-boomer sailors start appearing all over the ship like ghosts while AC/DC starts rolling
So stupid it turns good.

Didn't know it had one thanks user

I really need to see that film one day. How the fuck do you make a film out of Battleship. I hope it includes a character saying "you sunk my battleship".

Your dad likes Rianna. Nothing to be ashamed about there. Also that part where she is on the little boat and blasting at the aliens with a mounted machine gun was equal parts cool and hot.

i want more Dirk "babe just come tome, i know you want to fuck me all day long" Pitt movies.

Hades was a kino prison you pleb, name one other film where the antagonist is a building.
Also the no name asian was based, you're just racist

It doesn't, it's Aliens vs. Battleships and Grade A Military Porn at that. My favourite scene is the one where they do a handbrake turn in a battleship.

The opening scene is a bit weak but just power through it, from the time they get out to sea onwards it's just the stupidest fun imaginable.

>some of the game mechanics awkwardly worked into the movie
The aliens' fire some kind of mortars at the battleships that look like the pegs, and there is a small scene where they're firing back at them based on grid coordinates, but if you didn't know it was based on the board game you probably wouldn't realise from watching it.

Van Helsing for sure

Only thing kino about this was the promotional chocolate they released

Attached: 348295.jpg (1800x1347, 196K)

>Also the no name asian was based, you're just racist
No, I just expect a movie that's advertising itself as Stallone's next prison escape movie to actually feature Stallone breaking out of a prison, instead of just appearing for two seconds.

Hades is a retard's vision of a smart prison, where they had to go full unbelievable sci-fi to even make it work.

no he hates her, it's just the first poster I found. He told me that he thought that she had an ass too big, I don't get him sometimes

Saw this when I was a kid and it was huge kino, comfiest post-apoc setting

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Attached: Irishman.jpg (119x204, 38K)

This was too sadistically violent to be much fun, but I really appreciated the amount of gratuitous ass shots. Haven't seen a film so obviously made by a true ass man since Fast and Furious 7

The lovestory blows, but the world building is right up my alley. I like space opera, but it's too expensive and too risky to make.

Attached: 11525075-1634525258416861.jpg (1266x1600, 409K)

Love me some chaos.

also the soundtrack is kickass

Attached: 81uX++AhwyL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 47K)

Yeah, it was pretty fun

The opening with the station gradually building and them greeting different new aliens was pure kino

All downhill after that but still fun

The "love story" was barely there, I thought it came off as pretty inoffensive banter. Frankly I think the movie was doomed to flop no matter what, nobody outside of France has any idea what the fuck Valerian is. I liked it but it's mindblowing that Luc Besson was somehow able to secure a 200 million dollar budget for a movie with no marketability. The leads could have been Ryan Gosling and Scarlett Johansson and that wouldn't have been enough.

Most expensive shampoo commercial ever.

The Pest if for nothing else than the nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6F6n2hxmIE
youtube.com/watch?v=cU0C7rXFhx8

>Cowboys fight Ninjas because their boss wants to fuck the Ninja's chosen one, who is a one-year old

I have no idea how this was even made. Liked it a lot though.

Attached: Peter surprised.gif (469x347, 200K)

Attached: 810G8P3cvJL._RI_.jpg (1600x2400, 488K)

King Arthur Legend of the Sword.

Attached: king arthur-3.webm (1024x426, 2.9M)

>Optimus "One Man War Crime" Prime

I loved watching this movie. And not because it was so bad it's good. It's fucking great. (some parts make no sense and everyone in it is kind of stupid.)

This webm was mocked constantly on Yea Forums for a while but what people don't realize is how much the music makes the scene. Yeah it's very obvious CGI but with the sound it's so much more enjoyable.

Damn... that looks so fucking boring

gross

The remake is unwatchable though

Attached: arnold-total-recall.jpg (650x349, 66K)

10/10 soundtrack on a solid 6/10 film.

Attached: king arthur-4.webm (800x332, 2.79M)

This looks more Bleach than the Bleach movie did. Very nice.

It looks boring because the hero doesn't seem to be in any danger at all.

To Wong Foo is a "fuck you, I liked it" movie. Priscilla is well-loved critically.

Mars Needs Moms

Attached: Mars Needs Moms - Ki Face 032.png (544x720, 578K)

These clips are from near the end of the movie after he's powered up, in context it's the correct time for him to be kicking ass.

That's because it's the scene where he finally lets loose the power of the sword. You don't have King Arthur finally unleash the power of Excalibur by being in danger just like he's been for the rest of the movie's fights.

all I'm saying is that one is based on the other

Marvel is making an ancient aliens movie starring Angelina Fucking Jolee, I think it's safe to say the fad will continue. Jack Kirby loved the ancient aliens theory and used to to establish the cosmic lore of both Marvel & DC. Capes are intrinsically tied to Ancient Aliens ever since the 70s.

>name one other film where the antagonist is a building.
Monster House

>Thorgal
>isn't about a female Thor

Cube, which also fits this thread

one of the best and most underrated movies ever made imo
very fun
one of the only things I didn't like was the speed dog and the fact that princess Dejah Thoris was wearing far more clothes than she should have been
letting her dress that way the whole movie though was extremely based for the time and for Disney
It didn't do well though thanks to horrible marketing, completely vague poster, extremely vague title, and the fact that the hunger games debuted at the same time

literally everyone I told about the movie when it first came out was like
> what's that??
>I never heard of that movie did it come out recently
one person literally asked me
>What is that? a movie about a baseball coach?

Attached: p1821211417-3.jpg (522x450, 140K)

>lmao weed
stfu retard
watch it again unstoned you useless slob

Two words: Blake Lively

Also the CGI-stume wasn´t THAT bad.

Attached: green_lantern_keyart.jpg (270x405, 59K)

To Wong Foo was in production at the same time as Priscilla, user. It's just yet another Twin Films case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Priscilla,_Queen_of_the_Desert
>In 1995, an American film, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar, was released, featuring three drag queens who travel across the United States. According to Al Clark, the creators of Priscilla heard about the film while shooting theirs, and "for a moment [were] troubled" until they read the script of To Wong Foo, when they decided that it was sufficiently different from Priscilla to not be a commercial and critical threat.

I heard that Disney was scared to use the title A Princess of Mars because all their movies with Mars in the title have a history of flopping. Didn't exactly help, as we now know.

literally the only move that made me want to walk out of the theater. I was with someone else so I couldn't.

Attached: scream man.png (848x884, 986K)

well, it wasn't this

Every time I've caught it on television I've enjoyed it.

Also, what is with all these movies with titles that are just a character's name, come to think of it? John Carter, Jack Reacher, John Wick. All of them tell you absolutely nothing about the movie and they sound similar enough that it's easy to confuse them. Titles like this rely solely on star power because there is nothing else about them that grabs you.

t. projecting numale

Big fan of Postal so I'm watching this now, wish me luck.

Autism

>jumper
my man

Attached: the eagle 2011.jpg (1119x1600, 349K)

there was a movie sort of similar to that made fairly recently
now I'm wondering if it wasn't inspired by that comic

Outlander
man from space arrives on earth in viking times somewhere in Scandinavia
follows/is followed by horrible creature his humans have been trying to exterminate
alien creature proceeds to start terrorising the viking villagers while the man from space starts trying to become a part of the viking village
it was pretty good except I wish they had more naked women and less gratuitous violence

It completely fails at making any of the characters interesting and streamlines the most impactful conflict of the warcraft universe.

Attached: Garithos_portrait.jpg (177x188, 27K)

Attached: gatemovie.jpg (275x400, 23K)

Attached: Newborn.png (543x679, 376K)

anything with the word mars in it or even of Barsoom would have worked
as well as showing aliens and stuff in the poster rather than just a blank red poster would have helped tremendously
also they really shouldn't have released it same time as hunger games
pic related it's literally the Oroginal theater poster
wtf were they thinking?

Attached: 41hKJek3syL.jpg (331x500, 18K)

SG1 was better

I actually liked this when I was a kid mainly because I thought the mercenaries were cool and I was in love with Call.

can barely even see the title wtf

The Man from Uncle remake

Oh fuck me this is Uwe kino. Less than 15 minutes in and they made the MC sing "the company song". Yep, he's gonna snap.

>not revenge of the fallen
go back

Should have those threads more often.
Actually quality bred and people recommending good shit

Attached: party.webm (854x480, 732K)

>more naked women and less gratuitous violence
Only one of those things is bad.

The problem I have with priest is I haven't seen it, but every time someone mentions it I'm sure I have.
The reason is I saw Legion and keep thinking it is the same movie. They are both supernatural action films starring Bettany.

Legion is 100% on this list of "Fuck you, it was fun," though. Even with some bad effects shots, it all comes together, and the scenes of angels that take place in Heaven are actually kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfj6UlRX15k

Attached: legion2010.jpg (2218x3000, 2.46M)

what I like about this is that the heroes plan isn't "Kill the leader and they will all immediately turn to dust," fantasy garbage.

Michael Bay gets a bad rep

Attached: The-island.jpg (220x325, 37K)

Mission Impossible 2.

Attached: mission impossible 2 tom cruise muh john woo.webm (640x266, 2.43M)

I want this remade, 2.5 hours long and an expansion on the heaven scenes.

Bettany is a self-proclaimed atheist too and loves playing these holy characters.

I had fun with the first three. The fourth was a painfully boring endurance test that pissed away its budget in all the wrong ways. It's literally all padding.

"Optimus, the Geneva convention!"

america saves the world again.
saw this when it came out. loved it, it has lots of big actors in it, a fun a different take as well.

>no cuts
damn he is good, doing all that in 1 take

Attached: open-uri20150422-12561-bg01nm_af9715ca.jpg (1000x1500, 349K)

My man! I eat five carrots a day because of this excellent movie. Pure kino.

my negro

DAS BOOT

Attached: 91nCQWjvwgL._SL1500_.jpg (1051x1500, 289K)

the scene with the dead kids and the dude speech near the ending surpass kino

i had to stop watching when he's dancing with the fat bitch
so cringe

Toooki tooki tooki

Terminator 3

VE HAVE SO MUCH HEESTORY YOU AND I, GAYYBRIEL

hammy, scenery-chewing dracula was best dracula

Its from bond

that is probably the stupidest shit I've ever seen

>Well received
Not really, it got mostly negative reviews with a lot of pedantic retards citing it as a "Tarantino knockoff".

I personally loved it though. The character writing and interactions were great, as was the overall style, buildup, acting, and score.
Pivin's best role too desu.

Attached: cocaine.jpg (853x480, 29K)

Attached: 1554888916869.png (706x800, 1.63M)

Alien vs Predator. I knew nothing about either franchise, saw it with my dad, walked out a lifelong fan.