What was their fucking problem?

What was their fucking problem?

Attached: DracoMalfoy_WB_F3_DracoCrabbeGoylePansyGang_Promo_080615_Land-1.jpg (1200x883, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntnews.com.au/entertainment/harry-potter-actress-scarlett-byrne-strips-naked-for-playboy/news-story/b38e22ff0222bfc19febd097a99e766e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna bang that girl so hard.

The author's inability to write.

1. Magic hat decides who is an asshole
2. Flood the dungeon every year, drowning all assholes.
3. Profit, no assholes!

the books could never figure out if they wanted slytherin to be the official evil house or take a more nuanced view

Being Millennial teens in a boring decade like the 2000s. Nu Pansy was cute tho

Attached: HARRY-POTTER-SLYTHERIN-PANSY-PARKINSON-SCARLETT-BYRNE-GOES-NUDE-FOR-PLAYBOY-MAGAZINE.jpg (700x525, 45K)

dios mio, la luz extinguido

What went wrong?

Attached: tom felton.jpg (624x456, 30K)

since when the FUCK was there a girl in his squad?

Blond boy is insanely handsome.

This question should be asked of any of the Harry Potter actors.

Attached: niKyxnN.jpg (634x636, 80K)

>Scared, Potter?

Attached: 1540701449482.jpg (945x1220, 268K)

this, honestly malfoy and his entire family was more interesting than the actual main character despite the author trying her best to keep them evil and incompetent

nazi germany > bad

>girl

even better

Faggot degenerate subhuman

Is that Bonbi?

>being this uncultured
I want normies to go and stay go

Dilate tranny

Muggles, muggle-lovers and poorfags.
If it wasnt for the cuck laws of wizardry, the magic race would be living in a present that looked like a cross between Fifth Element and Alice in Wonderland.

Well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin

*blocks your path*
What are you looking at, filthy mudblood?

Attached: image.jpg (372x500, 54K)

would breed

New "easy access" uniforms?
Good, good.

Sam Taylor Buck is insanely handsome.

Ironically the girl that played Pansy in the third movie and was replaced by la goblina is the only HP actress that hasn't aged like milk

Attached: Ella-Sadika-Gigi-Gaunt-Headshots-March-2015-003.jpg (1730x2595, 959K)

Sam Ashe Arnold is insanely handsome.

The books wanted you to think there was a more nuanced view, but it was always Slytherin = evil. At least Lucas was open and honest with his black and white shit.

Their problem is that they are in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of (((Spielberg))) directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1480194209347.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

based

>boys look terrible
>girl looks hot as fuck
Is like they want to turn me into a pedo.

Proto Merula

Genevieve a cute.

Attached: Genevieve-Gaunt_-Monogamy-Play-Press-Night-in-London--03.jpg (1470x2205, 197K)

Rowling missed a major trick by not making Malfoy a girl

>Proto Merula
...what

>slytherin are supposed to be the most clever, resourceful and cunning wizards
>main slytherin characters are two literal room temperature IQ retards and a moronic, uncapable spoiled shit as their leader

They produced all the greatest wizards in the past when Hogwarts was based

I forgot Eminem and Portman from the Professional were in Harry Potter.

none of beezwax

I wanted to be in Slytherin when I saw this semen demon

Attached: scarlett-byrne.jpg (600x882, 131K)

Well, the hat just had to place Crabb and Goil to the Gryffindoor, because that's the real place for them. Also, obviously Ron, Nevill and Luna are Hufflepuff and Hermiona is Ravenclaw.
So, Harry must have been hanging around in company of Crabb and Goil, when Draco would pass his schooltime cuddling with Pansy.
The only one reason to put Crann and Goild (who do not have any leader-skills) to Slytherin is the fact that Dumbledoor is bribed by Malfoy to get those guys as "companion-servants" for Draco.

her?
ntnews.com.au/entertainment/harry-potter-actress-scarlett-byrne-strips-naked-for-playboy/news-story/b38e22ff0222bfc19febd097a99e766e

she was like 6 at the time dude.

She is really beautiful but there are just too many birth-marks.

>Only a year older than me
>Just enough to be my mommy gf

>tfw no cunning wizard gf

Harry is Slytherin
Hermione is Ravenclaw
Ron is Gryffindor
Neville is Hufflepuff

But by the end of the series they all become ideal Gryffindors anyway.

You can always play Hogwarts Mystery

>birth-marks
you mean moles.

Play is a generous term there

You can tap cute witches

>Deh!

>mobage
No thank you.

How come the term mudblood never caught on here

Too dull a slur

LMAO these virgins shitting over a few moles even if she had skin cancer she wouldn't be near any of you incels

Possibly the gayest thing I've read today, even gayer than the user in this thread that was fine with fucking a dude

"Well done Slytherin, well done..."

"To all Gryffindors... Cheers. Cheers, my friends. It has been an honour. Cheers!"

Dumbledore fixes his eyes on the Slytherin table, completely ignoring Ravenclaw and the other one

"Now Slytherin... I know we have had our differences, but your ambition and hard work is truly something to behold. Admirable!"

the Slytherins are cautious. Dumbledore usually follows up a praise with some humiliation and injustice

"Indeed, I have a special treat for you all because of these traits. It's so good, that you'll love it despite its Muggle origin. It is a large apparatus which all of you can fit in which will confer all of you a deeply unique experience that shall benefit us all. A chamber of sorts. I have had that room over there fitted with the apparatus. Move along, children, shuffle into it now. You too, Snape*

the Slytherins flood into the room, some cautious and some excited

Dumbledore slams the door shut and enchants it to be locked and airtight. He turns to the other houses

"And that special treat? That "unique experience" the Slytherins shall all experience and you all won't?*

"..."

"...Why, it's... DEATH! FUCK SLYTHERIN! THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE SLYTHERIN MENACE BEGINS NOW! PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL, TURN ON THE GAS! YES, YES, WELL DONE, SLYTHERIN! WELL DO E SLYTHERIN FOR DYING SO WELL! SIX MILLION POINTS TO A HOUSE THAT SHALL CEASE TO EXIST IN 5 MINUTES!"

as Dumbledore's mouth foams during his blood-crazed tirade, the hall erupts into applause and a massive, inter-house orgy ensues. The Slytherins begin dying in the gas chamber. As Malfoy chokes on his own blood, Harry proves himself to be a sexual dominant member of the orgy

Dumbledore looks on with pride

Years later Harry Potter tells recounts these events to his son, Albus, with Ginny smiling warmly at the memory.

"And that's how Dumbledore exterminated the Slytherin scum. HEIL GODRIC! Dumbledore truly was the greatest headmaster of them all, and a good friend"

Attached: dumbledore_well_done.jpg (259x195, 8K)

>obviously Ron, Nevill and Luna are Hufflepuff and Hermiona is Ravenclaw
Yeah this bothered me so much as a kid. Hermione not being put in Ravenclaw is the worst since basically her entire character is about her being smart.

lmao

>and a good friend
kek

Attached: 1552596866714.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>SIX MILLION POINTS TO A HOUSE THAT SHALL CEASE TO EXIST IN 5 MINUTES!"
The master stroke

Draco is rich and mean, the rest wanted to be as cool as him so they became meanies too.

savage