Wagies...lol?

wagies...lol?

Attached: 1532825918544.jpg (960x717, 75K)

>tfw I get paid $12/hour to sell $1500 worth of boat accessories every day

Am I getting fucked lads?

*pop*

No. The person employing you is though.

$1500 net or gross?

Attached: 1552076916434.png (648x1152, 603K)

$12 an hour ain't bad.

what the fuck are you asking? do you think anyone here is an expert on the boat accessory market?

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

Yep.

She was based up until the last part

31.50 an hour. Lots of overtime that pays double. I still hate my life and hope I die every day.

>$20 internet

I don't know a soul alive who donates money, let alone a 20 year old donating 600 a month.
What an absolutely retarded image

A cashier at Walmart gets paid 10/hr to check out $1k worth of items every hour.

Are you poor? I'm 24 and I donate ~$2500 a year

It's poverty tier. At the very best it's "at least I'm not working at McDonald's" tier.

Get a job that covers your medical.

>house cleaner
>donations
>dining out
Seems like they could be a bit more excellent with money.

>tfw I get paid $11.50/hour to sell $5000 worth of hamburgers and hamburger accessories every day

it is on the coastlines.

Walmart is the #1 company in the world in terms of annual revenue. Let that sink in for a nano second

No that's overmarket. Nice job user!

Have fun in hell scrooge.

I'm 29 and have 150 dollars in my savings account

>donate $600
>pay for health insurance
>cell phone only $40
>internet only $20

am i in the retarded zone

Gross. But it's roughly a 50% markup on everything from wholesale. And that $1500/day number is a very conservative estimate over a 3 month period.

So, I roughly earn the store $150,000 in profit each year with a $25,000 wage. No benefits, bonuses, etc on top of that.

>tfw I get paid in gummy bears to sell $5000 worth of seed and feed(formerly had to suck and fuck)
Am I getting fucked lads?!

>tfw I get paid $1500/hour to sell $12 worth of boat accessories every day

>tfw I sell my ass for $20 a go

>house cleaner $30
Only an illegal would clean for that each month. And that’s still super low
> internet $20
I don’t know companies still offered dial up

quit my job because my boss of refused to pay me $15 an hour as the assistant manager. minimum in my state is $10.50.

feelsgood. fuck being a wagie.

Attached: 1540565302705.jpg (470x470, 41K)

>tfw when I get fed eleven sneds per chuck to sneed and fuck

Attached: epic.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

donate half your paycheck to me goy

I donated 150 dollars to a suicide prevention charity in some girl's name because I was trying to get some pusy. Didn't work, but does that make me a good person anyway?

Ya bro, you could pull $60 easy

There's a big difference between working as a cashier and working in sales. One is a lot more involved.

serious question:
How do you even begin to tackle the pissbag problem? how do you remove it with minimum spillage? why was it set there?
honestly I've seen this pic for almost 7 years and have no sensible solution besides letting it spill and hosing the entire floor which seems absolutely heartbreaking.

Attached: 1556038918853.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Sometimes I get lonely, but then I remember women are trash.

Tie it up? Serious?

shop vac.

There are drains in the bathroom floor for a reason. I would just make a small cu in it, accept getting piss on me and mop afterwards. That or just take a pic, top it off with my own special sauce and leave it for the next shift.

I get paid 15/hr just to read forms and write shit down from them. It's not bad while in college. Stress free really.

Based

I quit my job because niggers.

Poor it in the toilet.

Attached: 1563746964610.webm (422x750, 921K)

>quitting
Fucking retarded. Just keep getting lazier and lazier until you’re not allowed to clock in anymore. You could potentially skate by for MONTHS take in thousands of dollars getting drunk/stoned at work and taking the piss out of everyone before they bust down on you.

You could make a small incision and gradually let the piss drain throughout the day.

It's nice to be appreciated.