Now that the dust has settled and the show is over, was Daenerys Targaryen bisexual?

Now that the dust has settled and the show is over, was Daenerys Targaryen bisexual?

Attached: QueenDaenerysTargaryenIronThrone.PNG.png (317x465, 252K)

Did you miss the chapter where she makes her hand maiden lick her to satisfaction ?

Was that in the show? Or just the books?

>books
Situationally bisexual.
>show
No, but was amused that Yara (who is straight in the books and bi in the show, for some reason) came on to her.

I legit believe that GRRM was fucking horny when he wrote Cersei and Dany lezzing out with Taena and Missandei respectively.

That shit came out of the blue, though Cersei is a noted hedonist in bed.

>make straight characters bi and bi characters straight
Literally why? What purpose does this serve?

Cersei's a psychopath, so her wanting sexual power over females too isn't that surprising. Dany just enjoys the company of the fair sex.

Did you miss episode 2 where she has Dorea teach her how to fuck, no straight woman works another woman’s hips like that

Straight women would make out with their friends for attention. They are much more fluid with sexuality. That Doreah scene isn't evidence of much of anything.

>was Daenerys Targaryen bisexual
God, I hope so. When Yara made a pass at her, Daenerys didn't really reject it, so my head canon is she was seriously considering a taste of the kraken at that time.

Attached: lezzy.jpg (968x681, 40K)

She probably thought that ugly cunt was a man

She found it funny more than anything. If you wanted to see lesbian action, there are much hotter characters to pair Dany up with Yara, who looks like a dog.

>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>"Aaahh, but was it not truly, shall we say, a clash of kings" remarks a handsomely robed Littlefinger as he strolls into the Great Hall
>"Mayhaps we should ponder how, at the very end it was merely a storm of swords, my friend" Varys retorts
>"Aye, might as well call the bloody damn thing a feast for crows," says Sandor Clegane as he strides in clutching his battered left arm
>"Do I not get a say?" remarks an amused Dany. "Was it not a Dance with Dragons?"
>"Yes, though twas the Winds of Winter that brought us all together," answers Jon
>"I-I o-only hope, that, in t-the end, we can all h-hold tight to our hearts t-this Dream of Spring" a muffled Pycelle squeaks from his deathbed
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who

She's a noble lady, that matters more than some conventionally attractive bed slave. And you know that Yara would eat ass.

in the novel series she sexually abuses her servant irri

Attached: amrita.jpg (799x1000, 60K)

it isn't abuse, she wanted it

And that matters how? How would entering into a lesbian relationship with an ugly Greyjoy help to ingratiate herself to the country she wants to invade?

No. Cersei is bi in the books though.

No.

I'm not saying she was into it for political purposes, I'm saying the idea of being with a woman attracted her, and here was a noble lady that was willing and - given her frequenting brothels the world over - quite capable. Dany was clearly into it and giving her the eyes.

no daenerys ordered her to do it. because irri is black

Attached: james mason rests his arthritic feet on slave child.jpg (470x612, 56K)

Cersei has dick envy and wants power even in bed, while Daenerys is as said.

No, Irri just wanted a handful of dragon cunny

>Dany knew her face was flushed, but in the darkness Irri surely could not tell. Wordless, the handmaid put a hand on her breast, then bent to take a nipple in her mouth. Her other hand drifted down across the soft curve of belly, through the mound of fine silvery-gold hair, and went to work between Dany's thighs. It was no more than a few moments until her legs twisted and her breasts heaved and her whole body shuddered. She screamed then. Or perhaps that was Drogon. Irri never said a thing, only curled back up and went back to sleep the instant the thing was done.

>battle against the Night King
>Arya tries to kill him
>he effortlessly kills her
>wall is destroyed, Others invading with armies of wights
>remaining episodes are about the survivors fleeing further and further south, or across the sea
>no one gets the iron throne
>final scene
>"I had a dream last night."
>"A dream of spring."

>the long night
>1 night

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>picture

I'm probably fashioning a rod for my own back here but what the hell is that?

Should have been them getting their asses kicked and the final message being that no one won the game of thrones.
After all, the last book's name is a DREAM of spring, implying spring is still really far off.

I miss her

I love her

democrat fund raising offices

>missandei
That didn't fucking happen in the books seriously? Isn't missandei like 10 or 12 in the books?

Me too, bro :(

No, Dany was fingered by Irri, not MIssandei, see

I think he misspoke and meant Irri.

>Irri never said a thing, only curled back up and went back to sleep the instant the thing was done.

and inwardly she did cry for the darkness of daenerys's heart and her own enslavement. because she was black

scene from mandingo. james mason is a planter who believes resting his feet on a slave child helps his arthritis

she went to sleep immediately, thats contentment, not sadness. She probably spent most of the next day smelling Dany on her hand when she thought nobody could see.

Ah yeah ok

>Isn't missandei like 10 or 12 in the books?

Yes. The depraved Targaryen pretender is assiduously grooming her though and doesn't balk at making tacit threats ("Never betray me, Missandei").

Attached: real missandei.jpg (476x480, 46K)

>why wasn’t I pretty enough for you guys back then

Attached: Angel_dany.webm (854x480, 2.71M)

pretty enough for me since day one, and too good for this lot

Fuck off

Attached: 18277177266372.png (1280x1101, 2.24M)

Daenerys later thinks that Irri's kisses "taste of duty", though it's hard to tell if it's actually true or just her own perspective.

Irri's a slave whore.
She just sees it as a way she can serve danny.

So in other words, she's looking for actual love, not just sexual service. The fact she's turned on by Irri's actions suggest she's bi; she's just a romantic.

>So in other words, she's looking for actual love, not just sexual service.
And we all know how the love of her life, whom she unknowingly fantasizes about, will murder her.

Good thing the last book is never coming out.

>And we all know how the love of her life, whom she unknowingly fantasizes about, will murder her.
Do we know that's actually happening in the last book? D&D have already taken a lot of liberties; will GRRM do that?

>double a character's age
because fuck artistic vision. that's why.

Someone of Targaryen birth would probably prefer to be eating noble cunny vs a servant, so that may factor in, the idea that everything she does is some kind of service. But she didn't prompt Irri at all, Irri just rolled over and started sucking her tits of her own free will, so both parties were at least partially into it.

There's no indication about any other "love of her life" aside from Drogo in the books. Plenty of foreshadowing that she will go mad, though.

There's tons of foreshadowing. Just google "Jon Dany foreshadowing" and you will find out. George also told a Game of Thrones director ten years ago that the story is about Jon and Dany at the end of the day, and he will not miss his chance to feed his incest fetish.

>he will not miss his chance to feed his incest fetish
still crossing fingers for Cersei and Myrcela

None of the incest couples in the show get to live happy lives though. I wonder if Jon/Arya would have in his original vision.

>None of the incest couples in the show get to live happy lives though.
Yeah, hence the murder part. Only self-inserts get happy endings.