What’s the most kino king of the hill episode?

what’s the most kino king of the hill episode?

Attached: 2C099C47-9E1D-486C-A4D9-91E7FB87AC8A.jpg (768x803, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmYqJX4hvkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RWvSxFRVE1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

funny descriptson

psst, the answer is always Megalo Dale

Attached: ScreenHunter_01_Dec._20_17.17.jpg (241x315, 26K)

The McMansion episode was kino

Fuck me is that real?

Attached: chuck sim.png (894x486, 143K)

I want to lick her abs

Hank and the Great Glass Elevator
>When Bill forms a friendship with Former Texas Governor Ann Richards, his ex-wife Lenore returns.

Attached: thiscunt.png (865x617, 129K)

I 100% expected this show to be beeves and butthead tier trash comedy, but it's actually the funniest, most clever show I've seen in a very long time

Guys! I'm crying as I post this. ;_;

Attached: peggy.jpg (640x480, 29K)

The first three seasons of futurama and pretty much all of KoTH is aboslute cartoon kino.

Give Beavis and Butthead another shot sometime if you haven't seen it in forever. It's more clever than people give it credit for sometimes. Most of Mike Judge's stuff is great honestly.

Not enough people give KotH the credit they deserve

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 498K)

The show is a bit of a slow burn. Most people don't like the first episode they see all that much, but the characters and setting grow on you pretty quickly.

Anyway, off the top of my head, my favorite episode is the one where Dale has to retire from being an exterminator and gets a middle-management office job.

all of them

The firefighter episode and the rose competition episode.

Attached: 1505576877984.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Where he learns he's good at firing people, and later that he can kill bugs without poison, classic.

You're right though. Doesn't help it's not on Netflix.

Stems n' sneeds

Best will probably always be Bobby Goes Nuts.

The first episode was fucking great though

i like how we're pretty much the only ones who still talk about it. keeps it out of the light and getting tainted from current year nonsense

The one where hank smokes weed and suffers side effects from the marijuana poisoning

sneed

The really macabre one where Luanne becomes part of the obsession of a psycho Pork Products Baron.

Lame and cringey, especially the pose they do before trying to make hitting a house "epic"

What is it about KotH that makes it such good YTP material?

youtube.com/watch?v=BmYqJX4hvkQ

I don't know
youtube.com/watch?v=RWvSxFRVE1M

Rabies episode is the GOAT, Returning Japanese in second place

>beeves and butthead tier trash comedy
Spoken like a true fartknocker

The 1997 pilot was so funny. After that they made Hank less angry and the show wasn't nearly as funny as it was in the pilot

Attached: 567260A0-A1DC-4435-96D7-01A3FF1A6AD5.jpg (480x360, 13K)