It's his birthday!

It's his birthday!

say something nice

Attached: robin-williams-1-5c3c4eaf96ae8__700.jpg (700x700, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kempa.com/robin-williams-prince-of-thieves
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.comedy.standup/0_6HryvIFSM
imdb.com/news/ni61581426
mentalfloss.com/article/24305/not-so-funny-look-6-comedians-accused-plagiarism
youtube.com/watch?v=nVzx-03OZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=XBjvIo-91ig&t=2335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he ded

He was never funny and his movies were shit.

le edgy mayne

im glad hes dead
his daughter sucks cock for a living

I was going to say this.

Attached: 1556057705659.png (827x953, 279K)

how come he hasn't been in any films lately.

>he was never funny but his movies were good
ftfy

Oh god no! user, his daughter browses this site. Have some mercy.

The truth is often edgy.

He's too good to be hanging around this board.

Suicide is for cowards

ENJOY HELL MOTHER FUCKER HAHAHAHAHA ZELDA IS PIPING DOWN A NICE HARD BBC AS WE SPEAK!

At least he had someone to tuck his cock back into his pants and never spill the beans that he died jacking it. Most people don't have that.

Attached: 1559383181430.png (455x410, 41K)

Great actor and his movies are the bomb. He should hang around here sometime instead of in his house.

>his movies were good
Name one.

One hour photo.

top kek

only weak minded faggots get alzhaimer, if you have strong enough willpower, your mind will easily resist it.

He made a better genie than the nigger

The funniest thing he did was kill himself

Attached: n02cXFz.png (720x414, 268K)

haven't seen him make any memorable movies in years

she's not white, so it's ok

I'm sad that he's dead, but I don't have much respect for a man who abandons his daughter because muh feelings. If you choose to have a kid, you forfeit the right to take yourself out of the equation.

And to elaborate, I'm suicidal. And that's why I'll never reproduce. I hate the idea of being anchored to this world by another person who relies on me.

I bet he was cool to hang out with.

Why did he do it? He had everything ;_;

If he were still alive today think he'd be #metoo'd?

>If you choose to have a kid, you forfeit the right to take yourself out of the equation.
I completely agree with you.

>2011
Those years were so good bros, compared to these last few ones at least.

Attached: pepetimeisrunningout.jpg (545x362, 32K)

> forfeit the right to take yourself out of the equation.

no one has the right to forfeit desu

What do you mean? People without kids should be allowed to do whatever they want with their own life.
You didn't choose to be alive, you didn't force anyone to be alive, so you are allowed to kill yourself.

His brain was literally dying

>He had everything
Except happiness maybe

You are fundamentally wrong

1997 was the last good year for me

i wonder if hed like the new zelda game dam now im wondering if we coulda got a whole playthrough with him and his daughter

Attached: 1563725795464.jpg (697x961, 84K)

I don't give two shits about your opinion.

then don't do it.

For anons who were alive when 9/11 happened, what was more sad - Robin Williams death or 9/11?

9/11 of course
You stupid fuck

John Cygan.

Rest in peace, Robin.

Robin Williams death was worse than one hundred 9/11's for me.

no one here is that old.

Neither really affected me, but I got really sad when Paul Walker died. I'm not American though but I grew up with my parents teaching me how awesome America is.

why would I be sad about a man doing what he wants to do with his life?

robin

part of growing up is realizing that it literally does not matter what celebrities live or die

based

Neither.

RIP Canderous / Solidus

Nanu nanu

based and redpilled
Robin Williams was a hack.

Attached: robin the joke theft .jpg (648x3727, 729K)

Miss him so much

Attached: 1555200988987.png (751x684, 683K)

When is his new movie coming out?

Stay strong bro

Pretty much, but he seemed like a nice guy.

F

After watching his movies again I realized he was batshit crazy

Is this real?
Source of video showing robin stealing ray romanos bit on letterman?

I will believe all those accounts if this video is produced

No gives a shit about faggy stand up comedians

No stand up comedian is funny

There were never any good years.

Why did you kill yourself coward.

There is no source for that and all those quotes have been taken from some shady blog
kempa.com/robin-williams-prince-of-thieves
>I’m Adam Kempa. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan with my wife, cat, and two elderly beagles. I work on “internet-related things” at Enlighten.

Figures.
Thanks

100% real
Can't find vidya of the bit sadly, but there is a lot of matching testimonies : groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.comedy.standup/0_6HryvIFSM

if it was 100% real there would be footage.
Leno and letterman are not some public access show and robin williams would not be some untaped lost episode

There were better years though?

this sounds like it was made up by a schizophrenic loon to draw attention to themselves
looks like i was right then

Robin. 9/11 showed us just how dog shit the media is.

It's not some lunatic's accusation.
imdb.com/news/ni61581426

>Budd (((Friedman))) dishes on as witnessing Johnny Carson getting wasted and making out with an 18-year old girl in the backseat of a car.
Sounds like its just some jew trying to make money by bad mouthing people who cant defend themselves

Williams aknowledged it himself, calling it "joke sampling".
mentalfloss.com/article/24305/not-so-funny-look-6-comedians-accused-plagiarism

Using the Tom Kinney anecdote, I've found not a single comedian named Tom Kinney from the San Fran area. Not any names, not any sets, not any videos, shit I can't find any other mentions than in this blog. It probably doesn't help his name is close to Tom Kenny's, but even then there is not a single mention of Tom Kinney outside of this reposted anecdote.

another one
youtube.com/watch?v=nVzx-03OZMI

Steve Irwin

Carlos!

That one still hurts- he truly had animals in his heart.

Yeah, being killed by being around an animal was the worst way to die, especially when the news also reported on his last moments like him saying "i'm dying!" if I recall correctly, which made it extra hard to hear about his death.

He was a funny guy and seemed like a good person. He had a right to end it all mind you.

Found the audio
youtube.com/watch?v=XBjvIo-91ig&t=2335

Thanks mon.

I always loved that he and I shared a birthday

Attached: 2.png (350x203, 170K)

happy birthday user :)

yeah, it brought a tear to my eye when I saw the recreated photo of his son feeding one of their crocs just like his dad
sure, he prolly picked up more wild animals than he needed to, but god damnit that man fucking loved every animal :( fuck hed even cry if he came on a dead animal that was run over by a car or poached.

Attached: 1533342050345.jpg (284x339, 18K)

Nice red shoes pedofaggot
I'm glad your dead

Great actor. Didn't care for his stand up.

He died how he wanted, with one last gag.

You are a fucking moron. Clearly you are not suicidal enough, otherwise you would have killed yourself already, by definition. There are levels to this shit. I've been suicidal a lot of times. It's plainly obvious to me that people who actually go through with it are just in even more pain and more hopeless than me. You are a brainlet of epic proportions if you don't understand this.

Robin Williams had a bad case of Lewy body dementia. I know a relative who had this. His case was bad too and he died within about a year, shitting himself in a care home in a state where his family prayed for him to die already to end his suffering.

Robin's children are well into adulthood. If they don't judge him, who the fuck are you to do it? And as a final reminder, you are a retard and I too hope you don't reproduce. People who judge others for shit they don't understand don't deserve any sympathy.

Humans are so fucking stupid. They think if someone's depressed then they have the exact same depression they have, if they are angry then their anger is the same kind they have etc. People are unable to think outside the little box that is their own consciousness. Not everyone is you, user, and not everyone has the same willpower and the same motivation you do to get by, for various reasons, whether they relate to nature or nurture.

With that said, don't kill yourself. I still love you even though you pissed me off.

Neil Hamburger said "What has downs syndrome and tourettes syndrome?"

"Robin Williams, ladies and gentlemen"