Question for capeshitters (srs)

This is a serious thread. Respect srs tag.

What makes you love capeshit? If you aren’t a teenager or in your mid-20’s should be watching capeshit as a grown adult? What sort of life lessons do you receive from watching grown men in spandex and props? Is it the dopamine-inducing CGI that ropes in your interest or is it something to do with nostalgia of yester years when you had hopes and dreams? Does capeshit pump you full of hope in a world that constantly caves in your meaningless existence? Or is it because you are one of the “Rebel” that never moved on from that phase? I could see merit of capeshit for children and teens, they have so little sense of responsibilities that its easy for them to shut off their minds and be dazzled on the big screen with multi-colored “Rolemodels” playing catch with props. But adults, I don’t understand. Help me understand your fetish for capeshit. Thanks for reading

Attached: 5897E541-F166-4EC4-97D2-8F704862B1D6.jpg (738x415, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KamillahRose/status/1121054966129602560/
youtube.com/watch?v=sibjJvZGkpY
jacobitemag.com/2019/05/14/capeshits-endgame/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're fun family entertainment, what's the big deal?

t. weeb neet who edges to moe shit every day

Lol like you have a family faggot

>serious thread
>call them capeshitters
anyways it's fucking entertainment, it's doesn't need to have any life lessons.

I don't like capeshit specifically, i like sci-fi and i like superpowers and capeshit combines it. I also like sci-fi without superpowers and superpowers without it being capeshit.

I used to like capeshit that had feeling of real superhero in the world. Now, once if all went into star wars cringe tier (GotG to blame the most) I'm done.
Still looking forward to Joker film.

They’re cool, no different than liking 80-90s Arnie movies.

I sort of look at them as filling the hole of 80s slashers (and probably other stuff before that). Everyone knows they're dumb, they're there for the spectacle and the epic interrelatedness the same way teens and 20somethings flocked to slashers for the tits and gore. Except now we have tits and gore on our phones so now we go to the cinema for CGI and glorified Easter egg hunts (ie comics references and continuity references)

It's probably not good overall but it has its place and its not exactly new to want something dumb and flashy on your screen

I'm 31, at what age was I supposed to stop watching?

Attached: liking things.gif (500x225, 993K)

this is the avg capeshitter
twitter.com/KamillahRose/status/1121054966129602560/

Attached: 1563709214272.jpg (678x715, 65K)

>t. offended zoomer
What are we supposed to call capeshit?

They’re enjoyable fantasy tales, and movies about regular joes working blue collar jobs or romance hold no appeal.

If you’re asking why WE like something, explain what you like and why.

Attached: B9EC5A8E-CEBD-4B33-93C6-F5E446B64126.jpg (400x286, 21K)

I miss Jason

>This is a serious thread
fuck off and cope (fuck capeshitting cucks too).

Attached: snail-10.jpg (1200x931, 75K)

What a long fucking boring post. It's entertainment dipshit. Fictional characters in a fictional setting where a lot of things can happen that normally wouldn't be possible.
That's like asking, why don't you watch strictly documentaries.

>ITTTTTT ENTERTAINS ME!
Is there anything more childish?

youtube.com/watch?v=sibjJvZGkpY

I think comic books encapsulate the superhero archetype far better than films but I still watch the movies because they are a reflection of what our society believes the best of us are capable of. Thematically and metacontextually, capeshit has a lot of significance in our culture. Who would have thought these characters would survive the near death of comic books and make a seamless jump into a different medium to survive? The MCU is literally the next evolutionary step of these fictional archetypes and themes. It's interesting to watch from this POV, plus some of the movies are well made on a technical level or well written as films themselves. It's like anything else, you can tell where the soul lies and where making the movies seemed like a job or just didn't work. You don't have to like everything to do with capeshit to love it.

I’m more worried about any adult who thinks he receives “life lessons” from entertainment media. They’re the kind of people who use words like “adulting” to describe having basic life skills.

Being affraid of being entertained because people on 4chink said it is childish

>It's entertainment dipshit
no it's not. it's mindless NPC shit and a waste of 2-3 hours each time. falseflagger OP can suck a cock.

go back

>hurr durr I can't comprehend why people have been telling stories for hundreds of thousands of years

If the way you defend capeshit can be applied to my little pony, you're a hopeless manchild
>it's just entertainment
>not everything needs to be 'deep'
>it looks cool and is fun sometimes

seething

>Thinking I'm afraid of being entertained
Retard, It's embarrassing that you're entertained by shitty, low-brow, quip-filled melodramas that has no style and is completely childish

cope.

>hopeless manchild
You are posting on a Taiwanese Origami Forum. Stop pretending to be superior, you samefagging scrotelicker.

I can understand if people use them as an excuse to go out with friends and family
People who see them as something more than that are a lost cause

Sometimes I’m in a dark spot in life and a story about hero’s that’s full of hope makes me feel better.

As propaganda to mold the minds of unintelligent individuals and children.

>w-we're all just as bad guise haha we're all weebs
you're alone jamal.

>story telling is propaganda
Imagine being this retarded

>I'm a loser so everyone else must be as well
Lmao

I am neither a weeb nor a capeshitter. if you think your life is on the right track while you sperg over comic books movies on Yea Forums, you are wrong.

Guessing you don’t read books, huh, idiot.

Are there any adults who genuinely enjoy superhero movies? I'm convinced it's all just social signaling. I've seen 3 marvel movies and they were so incredibly dull from top to bottom.

People who mention dopamine to try and describe human behavior are the biggest psueds imaginable and should be publicly shamed.

lol, the unrecognized irony in this post. They truly are no different, they’re both manchild shit

In the old days adults also loved grandiose tales of gods and demigods with incredible powers
they're power fantasies, it's that simple m8

>I-I am neither a weeb nor a cap-
HAHAHAHAAHAA YOU FUCKING KEK

Attached: ef1.gif (359x371, 425K)

Deal with it. Never spent a dime on capeshit. I only watch them torrented hungover on a Sunday morning.

Attached: donface.png (154x196, 81K)

>what if I post le meme pic now
>that'll show them
just get back to watching black panther like a good basedshit.

Attached: 28teeth.jpg (512x711, 52K)

I could stomach capeshit like Iron Man 1 and nolan batman series but GOTG tier shit is pure vomit

>why aren't you a boring piece of shit like me?
KYS
seriously

Attached: 1292428693974.png (368x348, 117K)

>I'm totally not a capeshitter bro, I only choose to watch them despite there being over 100 years worth of other films to choose from

Basado

I'd rather watch a superhero movie with actual effort put into the making of it than some piece of shit arthouse film full of static shots showing characters pondering how life is pointless and some such other edgy 2deep4u le ebin nihilism bullshit.

What a bunch of bitter fucking people you all are that you actively try and discourage others from doing the things they enjoy. Granted I just criticised arthouse films but I have be problem with other people enjoying them as long as they don't look down on others simply because they enjoy mainstream entertaining movies. That's what's really childish.

Half of you probably don't know the first fucking thing about filmmaking and storytelling in general, you just parrot eachother and circlejerk and post shitty sneed jokes all the time. Also considering you all claim to hate YMS, you all act exactly the same as him, bunch of pretentious knobs.

Also inb4:

>LOL COPE REDDIT SPACING SEETHING HURHUR RECYCLED SHITTY INSULT

Funny how the people on this site criticise le normies for not being able to think for themselves when you all make up one of the most blatant hiveminds I at least have ever seen

Believe it or but I can do both; Enjoy Hollywood shit and Thomas Heise docs. It isn't hard if you are not autistic.

>reddit spacing
you need go /back/.

Attached: 1506779207622.jpg (514x536, 51K)

I used to have sort of the same mindset as you when I was like 19-20 and only consumed "adult" media at the time. I've grown a bit and realized that sometimes you just want to relax and watch something stupid and fun like the john wick movies or whatever.

I also only consumed "adult" media at that time because I wanted to feel superior to normies/plebs, but it did also expand the type of media I watch so something good came out of it at least. Now I don't give a fuck and watch whatever I want to watch, no matter what some faggot on the internet thinks of it.

You need to go /outside/

This is actually true, McArthouse (including yurotrash like Bergman or Snorekovsky) is much worse than capeshit, both in how they speak the language of film and in sheer pretension. Cinema more or less died with Eisenstein.

>Bergman is much worse than capeshit

Attached: america.jpg (376x309, 104K)

Attached: ......gif (236x132, 1.9M)

What is the weeb equivalent of comics

>k-kek

Attached: D0KUV57W0AAYPyR.png_large.png (601x508, 123K)

> I'm not boring or normal.
Just because you need to be an edgelord does not mean everyone does.

Sometimes you don't need the fucking Piano just to lose yourself for 2 hours.

Attached: Bismuth_Crystal__60.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

>bullied so much for being a manchild that you have to write up an entire reddit spaced wall of cry out text
yikes x3

You just criticised me for being bullied for being a manchild and then used an anime emoji

>Tarkovsky
>pretension
He's literally the most unpretentious director to ever be. Anti pretend if anything. Would slit his wrists before "pretending" anything.

Your any studio puppet capeshit director is ten times more pretentious.

>srs

Attached: 1561924072710.jpg (441x494, 27K)

Anime emoji? What? I said yikes 3 times to make fun of your reddit sensibilities you silly mentally disabled manchild fucking lmao

this is your mind on capeshit

>Everyone knows they're dumb

marvel fanboys unironically think they´re watching high art sophisticated entertainment, thats why they get all upset when mcu movies arent nominated in the Oscars

Hahaha, oh right, silly me. I do actually have aspergers and OCD so you're kind of right about me being mentally disabled. Still, I think I'd rather be literally autistic and be able to think for myself than being a redpilled basedboy like you and only thinking and enjoying le ebin 4chang tells me to.

>R

>E

>D

>D

>I

>T

>S

>P

>A

>C

>I

>N

>G

Enjoy eating shit

>manchild capekiddie sissyfit #2
amuse me more

I don't love capeshit but as many have said already, it's just entertainment. I also like dumb action the Rock movies, dumb comedies, cheap straight to video B-horror, on top of artsy films and foreign serious ones as well. I just like all kinds of movies in general depending on the situation and mood.
Similarly the massive hate boner and nagging obsession some people have with these films here can be pretty childish as well, specially when words like normie are used.

Even Reddit laughed at Black panther being nominated. Only the most hardcore fans are the ones who get upset over that.

My son is 14 going on 15.

He doesn't care about capeshit either. He's too busy playing sports, doing stuff outside and starting to chase girls....

Most times when someone tells me "Yeah I'm taking my son to see Avengers!" and their son is above the age of 8...they're going for themselves or they have a weird son.

Grow the fuck up.

And I'm sure the actors feel weird about running around in tights for a living. You can see it come through in interviews sometimes...it's gotta be unfulfilling as fuck. Yeah yeah but the money user....but there is zero correlation with happiness and money after you exceed 100k/annual in America...so what then?

This is why you see this actors/actresses adopt 134324 kids and start charities, searching for meaning.

Anyways, any man above the age of 20 that pays money to go watch superhero shit needs to seriously reflect on his life.

Attached: Good Morning.png (1045x1051, 667K)

>Has a teenage son
>This poster has to be in the early 30s to late 30s range
>Makes fun of people who watch superhero movies, telling them to grow up
>Still posts on Yea Forums and has wojaks saved
heh

>ROFLMAO EPIC TROLL BRO. ME SO BTFO

watching movies doesn't need to be some kind of lifestyle. i watch capeshit, but only when my friends invite me, we go and when it's over we discuss it for like 5-10min and thats it, i don't go on Reddit to discuss capeshit, I don't come here to discuss capeshit and I don't hype capeshit movies and after a few days I'll forget about it and just move on with my life. it's just something I watch for 2h with friends for some mindless entertainment.

Attached: 1554691056034.png (325x300, 87K)

But why? Why capeshit? Is that really the best form of mindless entertainment there is?
It's like listening to generic stock royalty free music for enjoyment, I simply don't get it.

Let me ask you OP, what's it like have such little self awareness? You're 40 years old posting on Yea Forums.

Not that user by how is it ant worse than shitposting on Yea Forums?
Are you telling me that you do not consume any form of mindless entertainment ever?

Shitposting is vastly more entertaining than listening to royalty free stock msuic, I'm asking you how did you and your friends decide that capeshit is the best option for your collective mindless entertainment.

>is that really the best form of mindless entertainment that is?
not the best, but it's good enough. I also watch shitty Liam Neeson action flicks sometimes.
>It's like listening to generic stock royalty free music for enjoyment, I simply don't get it
It's more like listening to some catchy basic pop song on the radio sometimes.

I'm not that user. But I'll give you our an example, a few weeks ago I went out with some friends, we got hungry and went to some bbq place but there was a 2hr long period. Incidentally there was a movie theater accross the street, that specific day we watched Brightburn, it was the only movie that was about to start that was also under 2 hrs long.
On the other hand I come to Yea Forums and its full of people posting the same stale memes, wojaks, pepes, sneed, balcked threads, etc... I don't see how spending an evening with friends, once in a while watching something dumb can be any worse than that.

>Shitposting is vastly more entertaining than listening to royalty free stock msuic

Completely subjective ya faggot, how do you manage to feel superior to normies because you spend your time farming (you)'s on an imageboard?

I go see the movies at the theater because a friend of mine is a manchild and wants to see most Marvel films. That's how I got into it.

My favourite is Ragnarok, I generally dislike these movies, but do my best to find the good in each of them. I'm no fan or anything.

Based.

I was forced to love capeshit. Imagine not wanting to see capeshit at all. Do you know that's all modern cinema is these days? You'd not be able to see anything. You'd be shut out of conversations with friends/co-workers because that's all they talk about. You can't go see a movie because all anyone wants to go to movies for is capeshit.

If you don't watch/love it then you're effectively exiled. On a personal level, what kind of cinema can you be excited about anymore to get some amusement in your life? Life would be even emptier if I didn't subject myself to capeshit.

>Do you know that's all modern cinema is these days?
if you're a braindead product consuming casual, sure.

Attached: Zimna.wojna.2018.1080p.BluRay.Rus.Pol.TeamHD-Delia.mkv_snapshot_00.59.57_.jpg (1437x1080, 466K)

>You'd be shut out of conversations with friends/co-workers because that's all they talk about

Coworker: You see the new Avengers?
Me: Yeah, it was okay
Coworker: Remember that one cool scene?
Me: Yeah, it was cool.

Literally how every conversation about capeshit is at my job and takes less than 1min and then it's back to work and usual workplace talk. Stop acting like you're forced to watch these movies.

Okay now imagine you didn't see or want to see the movie.
Coworker: You see the new Avengers?
Me: No I don't want those kinds of movies.
Coworker: What? Fun movies?
Me: Just, you know, superhero movies.
Coworker: Uh, okay. Oh I think that's Mike over there, I need to go talk to him.

Coworker: Yo that faggot doesn't watch any superhero movies.
Mike: What's wrong with him? Is he mormon or something?
Coworker: I don't know. Fucking weirdo. Always the same shit with that guy.
Mike: Just ignore him. You didn't invite him to the boss' party yet did you?
Coworker: Nah.
Mike: Then we're all good. Fuck that guy.

jesus christ you absolute manchild, no one cares about capeshit as much as you

>Me: No I don't want those kinds of movies.
>Coworker: What? Fun movies?
>Me: Just, you know, superhero movies.

That's your problem right there faggot, you should lie about planning to see it soon, they'll never ask you again because they won't remember the 2sec interaction

Instead, you opt to call normies out on their shit taste, it's bound to go bad for you.

>caring about office NPC’s and being involved in their lifestyle choices

I’m a girl so I watch mostly for the beautiful men (Holland, Hiddleston, Evans, Stan, Hemsworth, RDJ), but the stories are decent and there’s a nice mix of action, emotion, etc. I think you people are too angry about it. You know what irritates me most? When I say I like Spider-Man or Iron Man or Cap films and a load of retards chimp out and aggressively assume I’ll watch any shit with a superhero in, such as Crapstain Marvel or Black Pander.

Probably an accurate assessment

>pretends to care about feelings only to appear normal

Based & Bateman pilled.

I hate this idea that "X can't be enjoyed by adults", the notion in itself is fucking juvenile.
Can you enjoy super heroes as an adult
Yes.
Can you enjoy cartoons or anime as an adult?
Yes.
Can you enjoy comics or video games as an adult?
Yes.
Appreciation of a good story, excellent execution, or just having fun isn't relegated to a specific age group.

The people who demonize a whole medium of storytelling, or an entire genre within a medium, are as facile and brain dead as those who mindlessly consume and praise modern corporate capeshit (or media in general) without a hint of critical thought or reflection.

Because fun things are fun. I don’t need to be intellectually stimulated by everything. Sex isn’t intellectually stimulating either.

NPC shit? Yeeeaaaahhhh that’s why the kids in Spider-Man FFH mock NPC outlets like Buzzfeed, that’s why Captain America told the UN to fuck off, fought his own friends to save his bro Bucky, and absolutely raged when Redskull outlined his Communist NPC dream of a world without flags. I think you’re the NPC because you don’t know shit, you’re just repeating the angry posts you see shit out here.

Jesus fuck how much of a fragile ego do you have to tell people to grow up. True adults are secure in their love for whatever they love- those who would bully them for that are the childish ones.

But you’re sperging right now.
>How dare you watch what I don’t like!

Faggot, stfu

I'm a capeshitter and a diagnosed autist.

Please screenshot this so you can have it to discredit capeshit.

Each to their own but superpowers are the most boring things. Pure plot convenience

its literally the same shit in every movie
>x has superpowers
>y wants to take over/destroy the world
>x needs to find mysterious object to stop y
>repeat
im starting to think capeshitters all have amnesia

Attached: 1495489837115.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)

You should have asked the same questions to the adults who were lining up to see the Star Wars movies
>inb4 baht star war not for keedz

Why do so many people on Yea Forums have a hateboner for cape movies? They aren't the epitome of kino but most of them are worth seeing at least. A lot of you just sound like you're afraid of being called a child.

>most of them are worth seeing at least
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you 13

Answer:
Most 30-40 year olds grew up with comics. Comics were big in the 80s and 90s and it was a huge part of our youth, just like sci-fi was a huge part of George Lucas' and Speilbergs youth and what they brought to the screen in the 80s. It's what people know.

Neets, weebs, and zoomers have no culture so they have to consume ours.

Attached: 1562139400872.gif (500x281, 1018K)

>not even one good counter argument to this post
they know you're right user

Attached: high quality based.png (1080x1569, 794K)

>Neets, weebs, and zoomers have no culture so they have to consume ours.

says the 40 year old posting anime pics

it's not like there are better things to watch on cinemas, most of the times at least

I like funny pics.

> Grew up loving X-Men and Spider-Man movies
> Started loving Batman after Nolan

I watch those franchises out of curiosity and nostalgia.DC I watch because they're entertaining blockbusters. Marvel I watch because I'm a retard.

there's all sorts of life lessons riddled in the mcu
lessons like making the hard decisions, self sacrifice, leadership, perseverance, and courage have all been major traits embedded within each select character
its just that most, if not all, of these movies instead focuses on the grand spectacle of cgi and simplicity in order to keep the viewer entertained to a fault, thus downplaying said life lessons and keeping in a state of almost neglect

in example, the third iron man movie had tony reflect on his past demons which eventually caught up to him
he got rid of these demons as insinuated in the end sequence, thus completing tony's story arc
but feige and whedon, being the dumbasses they are, chose to forget about his whole journey prior to AoU and all of a sudden he's back to square one
even pepper didn't acknowledge the whole ultron bullshit and acted like it never fucking happened

Are you feeling better now replying to your own post? Kys kiddo

I'm an adult. If you think life changes much after highschool, you'd be wrong.

do you really think anyone believes your larps

Attached: DUH20R4.png (300x287, 8K)

The only good capeshit are guardians of the galaxy, deadpool and the Batman movies

It's because capefags only like films for the MINDBLOWING CGI and not the story (you know, the part of the movie that takes a brain). What's ironic is most of these redditboys defend shitty games like Pokemon Sword and Shield because "graphics don't matter".

>deriving any sort of philosophy or 'life lessons' from movies

>Sex can't be mentally stimulating
If you are a boring at it perhaps

>there's all sorts of life lessons riddled in the mcu
Yeah if you’re 12 perhaps

but there are though, of which are still relevant to any human struggle at any point in time
although i wouldn't expect you to understand such things, seeing as even such a simple concept is completely lost to you
dont worry, you'll get there, buddy

Have sex

because studios throw money into them instead of proper kino so

There is nothing more NPC than needlessly defending capeshit like it is your religion. Absolutely pathetic

I will, thank you

exactly this

>there's all sorts of life lessons riddled in the mcu
bait

couldnt be farther from the truth

*further, my mistake

Films are a visual experience. The story is a tertiary element

Attached: armond-white.jpg (550x325, 32K)

Comics were big in the 1940s too you fucking retard

No limit to the bullshit. Costumes. Action scenes that hopefully look great. It's just the modern action blockbuster.

I don't love capeshit I just hate avatar and Yea Forums

Meant for this fine gentleman, who vyby the way is a master troll and made me very mad indeed. Why I don't think I've ever cried so much before in my life. I've also sworn off all superhero movies for life and now only want to repeatedly watch boring movies like the Rules of the Game lest my IQ drop below 200

Thank you kind sir. Nice moustache by the way

21 y/o male here
I enjoy comic book movies (Marvel movies to be more specific) because of the experience of going to watch them with my lads from school or with my older brothers
of course I do not seek enlightment from watching these movies, I enjoy them because they're a good, flashy and funky entertainment and it's relatively cheap for 1.5/2 hours of entertainment

now that the Infinity Saga is done we'll most likely just keep up with Doctor Strange and Spider Man movies, I'm not really interested in the Black Widow movie or Shang Chi (or whateve he's called)

that doesn't apply to Winter Soldier, Homecoming, Ant-Man 2, etc...

studios throw money into illumination movies too, and their movies are all genuinely bad

I believe he's called CHING CHONG WING WONG PING PONG LING LONG Man

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1528134188501.png (296x331, 85K)

I watch them when i'm bored. It's really not that deep

yeah I love wantan

this can't be real

Cringe samefag

Great pasta faggot

read this article Yea Forums, save yourselves from the brainrot
jacobitemag.com/2019/05/14/capeshits-endgame/
after that, read Baudrillard to complete your consumerpill

Come on .. Arnie or Stalone were characters. There were always blockbuster action movie stars.
You can't compare those to capeshit...

I'm honestly beginning to believe that capeshit is a major component in the deliberate dumbing down of pop culture. I can only speculate that perhaps conditioning consumers to have infantile tastes and encouraging franchise loyalty makes them easy to please and more willing to spend money.

Music, literature and film are all suffering badly from this in the current era. Pop culture has never been high brow, but comparing 2019 to the middle of the 20th century it becomes clear just how shallow things have become.

what the fuck is a jacobite?

also:

>read Baudrillard to complete your consumerpill

which book?

Attached: 1531626887361.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>is a major component in the deliberate dumbing down of pop culture.

yes and it all started (at least the cinema aspect) with georgie boi´s star wars because "he was sick of gritty realistic movies of his era", fuck him too

Well said, man.
This what the trend has become in its latest stage, but for me superhero movies always had a retro feel, mainly because noone born after the 70s ever read comix , because they were expensive, there was no internet and it has always been an American thing.
For me batman or superman even when i watched them as a kid in the late 90s felt retro. No idea who funded and developed this arificiaI hype, I mean comix superheroes date from the 30s and 60s ... Whoever thought those would have such a huge return.

You should have stoped long ago

Imagine unironically enjoying capeshit past your teenage years

Attached: FB_IMG_1557957499858.jpg (1223x1280, 160K)

Kys

OP rekt.

B rated is B rated. It's a genuine artform. Capeshit on the other hand takes itself seriously as do its fans. It's even often in the headlines. E.g black panther .dont you dare compare capeshit to B rated films ever again

>What makes you love capeshit?
For me, it's simply my shit taste in movies.

2019 is actually the 100th anniversary of capeshit.

>which book?
The Consumer society

>but there is zero correlation with happiness and money after you exceed 100k/annual in America...so what then?
Yeah you just proved you're a pathetic poorfag bitch with this post. Does it make you mad that I earn a lot more than you and like MCU movies? I bet you're overweight too. Prove me wrong.

No there is you just need to move your ass and find it . Watching capeshit is like clicking on a 2hour long ad.
You cant only base your tastes on the first ad that comes on mass media

powerful

Kek’d irl

I have a serious question for you instead OP fag riddle me this: is stranger things capeshit?

It's you whos out gobbi, out of your mind.

Look up Cannes Festival on google if you dont know where to start.
Watch Iniarito's movies. Pedro Almodovar, Lars von Trier.
Watch the Nimphomaniac ffs.

Somewhat but those people are all dead...so what's your point?

Haha someone made this picture

All of their reasons are ironic, newfag

What do "grown adults" watch?
Not defending capeshit, curious

Jumpscare

Peter Watkins

Its cheezy dumb entertainment that I can go and watch with friends and family. I expect nothing from them. The formula can get boring though. Every origin story follows the same beats, and most capeshit ends on giant spectacle fights that i zone out of. The adventure-y middle parts of the movies usually are enjoyable.

Martyrs, The Exorcist, The Shining, The Oprhanage, A Tale of Two Sisters, The Hills Have Eyes, The Ring, The Conjuring, Dead Silence, Sinister etc.

oh well thank you my dear
you're just jealous

Attached: clean it.png (225x225, 78K)

>implying watching capeshit in your midtwenties isn't embarrassing af

So cringy edgelord horror?

kys samefag

You're here forever.

Is lotr capeshit?

In zu-Yea Forums you talk to capeshit board and they call you redditor.

What a time to be alive and see the contribution of /pol/ and their mods on this board.

woah user your taste in movies is so mature, thought provoking, and deep
if I were a woman I would so totally fuck you