So i went to /r/marvelstudios to see if there's anything interesting about the shows

And holy fuck, what is wrong with these people. I'm not saying being a fan in general or of Marvel specifically is bad (I like a lot of the Marvel movies) or that you shouldn't get excited for anything in life, but it's like a cult over there. I am sure there are people like this on Yea Forums as well (probably on Yea Forums and related boards), but it's honestly sad. I don't know how else to describe it, but it reeks of desperation and hysteria, like Marvel is the only thing giving meaning to these people's lives, the sole purpose of their existence and it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They're like junkies hooked on pop culture.
Fan culture was a mistake and I blame Star Wars.

Attached: the face of evil.png (1531x903, 354K)

White """""People"""""

>Phase 4 here we come

Attached: 1557515984538.gif (750x703, 2.09M)

>complains about cult
>image is just people linking to articles
Have sex

>so i went to reddit
You should have stayed there
None of this is news
>so i dipped my hand in water and it got wet

Attached: back_to_reddit.jpg (717x880, 186K)

Yeah they probably are somewhat obsessive about it,
I like fate and the to aru verse but i dont go around making my life around those 2 franchises

Lack for a real goal in life probably leaves them giving marvel their all

Attached: 22 movie marathon.jpg (598x576, 72K)

Because marvel is the only good studio. Every other movie sucks

Where are the tissue? Where am I supposed to whip my cum off?

Twitter and reddit ruined the internet

Everyone does one of two things they post controversial opinions for upvotes or likes or they toe the line saying the safest possible shit trying to suck the corporate dick these days

>Gave
No you paid for it you fucking moron.

What do you mean? They gave blankets

>I went to reddit
so stay there.
Nobody cares what they enjoy over there, why are you bringing it here?

Why would someone voluntarily subject themselves to torture?

Attached: 1563463226672.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

But being a fan of anything IS bad. If you’re over 12 and call yourself a “fan” of something (including any form of niggerball) your a certified retard

>I am sure there are people like this on Yea Forums as well
Smashfags on Yea Forums. Probably one of the most pathetic group of people on the planet.

>goes to the place on the internet where marvel fans love marvel
>"hey look guys these idiots love marvel ;DD"

you are such a fucking dumbass

>Fate
>To aru
You are already a shit-eating worm anyway

Attached: 1560755886287.png (417x578, 195K)

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Ok well let’s just say that my blanket will get really sticky during captain marvel

not sure what you mean user

Attached: schedule.jpg (1245x447, 121K)

I have seen this thread before

I liked the original shows, not the fanbases they have spawned

Attached: AFFA85EB-C4FE-4F06-9778-8C43A0247AA6.jpg (538x877, 68K)

>april 24
Imagine spending all those hours to watch those

Attached: 1555856667364.jpg (500x484, 94K)

>it reeks of desperation and hysteria, like Marvel is the only thing giving meaning to these people's lives, the sole purpose of their existence
Maybe that's true, maybe for some of them it's the only joy in their life
And you know what? I'm happy for them, better to have some purpose in life than no purpose at all
I wish I was passionate about something as much as they are, maybe then I wouldn't be as depressed

There's a comedy gold thread on the dc cinematic reddit where they are sad and crying about how they dont get amazing and breathtaking reveals like marvel hahahaha fuck dcucks

>I'm not saying being a fan in general or of Marvel specifically is bad
It is.

>go over there
>exact same threads that were also on Yea Forums this afternoon
hmmm

I hate this board

>depression
Litterally just man up
You have no excuse to feel bad about yourself in our current age

jesus, I forgot how many of these sucked absolute balls.

Attached: DCuck.png (1440x1843, 234K)

i don't know about manning up dude, but find something you enjoy. if Marvel brings joy to your life, fine, as long as there is some. if you don't know what it is, experiment until you find it

>passionate about consuming mass produced corporate schlocks

what a metaphor, kek

I spent from 2006 to 2015 browsing a superhero message board. It wasn't until I got refilled that I realized discussing set pics of millionaires in tights was the bottom depth of society. Not saying this place is much better, but at least most of the people here have some kind of general awareness.

I agree. OP should've gone to the movies subreddit where it's an unintentional Disney hivemind.

weren't they shitting on Lion King, Aladdin and the rest recently?

Fan culture is lame and autistic. Fan culture has been lame and autistic as long as it has existed as a concept. What the hell do you expect?

>Americans
>white

Technically any religious human is a fan, too.

>a dude wrote this

And who referred to their fanbases? Just pointing out your taste is a disgrace, dimwit. Next time you want to make yourself look better than drooling retard fans, don't mention your weeb-tier preferences in the post.

Attached: 1562459164782.gif (128x128, 10K)

(((They))) killed god and replaced it with capeshit.

what the fuck

are these the people posting endgame threads?

This
Franz Liszt had women fighting each other for his used handkerchiefs, some of them passed out when he appeared on the stage before he even touched the piano

>I went to the place made specifically for talking about the thing
>All they'd talk about was the thing
>What a bunch of lists, they must be obsessed with the thing

The comments for Lion King that were posted to a thread a day or two ago seemed to be positive.

This is th most retarded take on all the internet. Somewhere, there's a tranny shoving a my little pony doll up its gash that has more brainpower than you mustered to make this post.

I LIKE BEING A BATTERY HEN AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE

>people are religious about consuming product of a single company
>they love it :DD
it's approaching indoctrination levels

t. funko pop collector

Attached: 12F1F473-5365-4E9D-97C6-1F704C489683.png (454x520, 13K)

>more capeshit gets announced
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAANT TAKE IT ANYMORE MAKE IT STOOOOOOOP

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Writing was on the wall in 2009, when Marvel Disney began publicly boasting their slate across multi-year timelines. Corporations have an inherent agenda to promote, shape, perfect and project marketing and content narratives that winnow away differences among a global consumer base so that their job at making and selling product is easier and secure.

Diversity is actually corporate reverse psychology for conformity. The biggest challenge for Disney, the global obstacle in terms of audience mindshare and longterm loyalty, fealty, is religion. Religious institutions pay no taxes. This is Disney's endgame, pun intended, to become bigger than the Catholic Church, with Disney resorts as Vaticans, and Marvel and Star Wars as Bibles. Yes, organized religion has many downsides, but religion itself is owned by no one, no copyright or trademark. Thus, this biggest "IP" is a big threat to corporate IP.

Even Yea Forums is a great example of how feable the opposition is to this increasingly deft corporate hegemon. Instead of waging offense against it, Yea Forums cycles into defensive hysterics, ironically contented by a collectivized isolation.

The truth is this: the age of cinema is almost over because the age of pro-action is about to begin. Scarcity is the cousin of globalism. Disney knows this. Everyone has a screen in his/her/xer pocket right as the age of pro-action is beginning. Disney is at a breakneck unprecedented race to populate its corporate heavens with copyrighted gods that demand constant attention and/or money, Cars cradle to Thor Valhalla gravestone.

Just as cinema once became the turf of the rebels, the world of action against Disney itself is the new rebel terrain. Just as Christ overthrew the might of the merchant, their religion of exclusivity, so will the forthcoming rebels wage war against Disney for the sanctity and liberty of the holy spirit.

Attached: 1561939221245.jpg (646x960, 123K)

wont read all that, but Im gonna say based

>refilled
Dr Pepper?

>news reports in 2022
>Man dies from exhaustion after trying to marathon every MCU movie in one sitting

I'm a fan of hating capeshit fans. Uncle Ted > Feige.

>went to reddit
Should have stayed there

meanwhile on dc_cinematic is full on despair.

All of reddit is like this

>so i went to /r/
stopped reading right there

seethe

>go to a marvel dedicated community
>it's all discussion about marvel
imagine being this butthurt about a board not having off topic shitposting

it's not about discussion, but their near-religious devotion to a company and its product

>the DChad vs the Virgin Marvel

imagine the smell...

>our new goddess of thunder
>this person and the thousands of people upboating aren't even being ironic about it
I can't imagine being this braindead

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Imagine the sort of person who would join an online community in order to discuss television and film

Attached: howdidwegofromthis.jpg (174x167, 10K)

Literally will we ever see an MCU x Star Wars x Avatar crossover movie? Like in 2040. I honestly think this is where Disney is headed.

>Yea Forums of all places talking shit about Yea Forums
As that dead meme goes "ironic..."

I can't force myself to watch ONE these people gonna watch 22 fucking marvel movies? this deffinately gonna cause brain damage.

Attached: 91429124888.png (388x381, 95K)

Even if someone liked these movies why would you subject yourself to this? Movies are more impactful when they're not in a marathon.

>mfw just watched 22 marbel moobis

Attached: charged7.png (645x729, 109K)

>tfw reddit is even worse now

To aru has some interesting points but its pretty bad. Fate is unironically more intellgent capeshit than marvel, but still stupid

nobody does that here

>new BLADE
>with fucking Mahershala Ali

God fucking dammit. Are you serious? It's literally that fucking meme with the button that says "downgrade"

Attached: shinji mans up for once.png (1280x738, 729K)

Seemed to me like the point was that he liked low tier retarded stuff but doesn't brag about it, unlike MCUcks.

It is a cult. People have yet to figure this out but we are heading into an era of humanity where companies and brands become the new religions. I doubt we're more than a few years away from the first incident of one brand cult killing members of another.

Honestly, this

>People in a board dedicated to something are enjoying that thing
Crazy I know. How come they're not constantly shitting on it to be contrarian while posting le Facebook frog and feels man like Yea Forums?

Whats the actual solution? be careful with how you answer, i have the power to make it happen.

>STAHP MOCKING CAPESHIT WAAAA

Attached: npsad.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Kill all non-whites

capeshitters don't get enough shit for being reddit as fuck. Rick And Morty is shit but the soiboys here cannot discuss it without endless shitposting. Why does Yea Forums still care about this reddit shit?

>to be contrarian
Lol this retard actually thinks this trash is good

It sounds fedora and tinfoil hat tier but you're right. They already use it to control politics

Honestly I don't know. It's like people think because they love Disney and capeshit they are "movie fans."

No, you're just capeshit and Disney fans.

That cannot be done, its saddens me to tell you this but the white race is not the superior one, its merely the most balanced, asians are the superior, worse yet, a lot of other etnicities hold too much purshasing power to be dismissed as useless, you have to think of something else.
Don't be afraid to try sound smart, think a little harder, i believe in you.

>Goes to Reddit
>Obviously browses there all the time and didn't just go there to make this thread
>Come back here and complain about Reddit
Seriously?

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (380x250, 13K)

kys shitskin subhumans

>le
>derp
>XD
>all things we invented
>blaming reddit

Hes complaining about a growing mentality among movie consumers, his point is valid, it stretches beyond just reddit and you can see it here whenever a new capeshit gets announced, for the same people who post there often come here.

My guess is that you just want to invalidate his point because it hit a little close to home, this frog image won't hide you from me capeshitter

Attached: bob-ross.jpg (575x431, 98K)

t. sneedposter

It is a cult. Nerd chic and I fucking love science are the new religion of the masses

>Agreeing with reddit
kys

>Iron man 1
>Dr strange
>Spidey
Literally 3 good movies out of 22, marvel confirmed for worst studio ever

>I like this
bet you do

I was a fan of the comics long before even the Raimi Spiderman came out, and I like pretty much all of the MCU, but I would rather slit my wrists than spend an hour talking to these """people"""

>why is a fan page about a subject enjoying big news about it?
Yea Forums has melted your mind from everyone here constantly having to criticise everything to fit in, which is even more sad than liking some popular movies

next time please censor the word wh*te, user

This is like d-day for marvelfags. The battle for freedom and justice used to mean 18yos running into machine gun fire. Now it's 25yos sleeping through bad movies

Cuck analogy

MDIF has arrived?
it's specifically not about being fans of something, like I wrote in the post. it's about a single company and their product blotting out everything else in these people's lives to the point of religious hysteria for every single crumb of news or set photo.

>t. SEETHING anti MCU cuck
If whatever shit movies you like weren't shit they wouldn't have gotten "blotted out" lmao

Being a fan and being a cult is a totally different thing. I love Schwarzenegger movies but I'm not going to cry if someone says they don't like them. I can point out things I don't like in plenty of my favourite movies.

These people, if they were Arnie fans would be like "nooooooo the ACU is perfect, he doesn't have a single bad film f*ck the haters waaaaaaaaah"

what shit movies, normal cinema? are you implying this is about franchise wars? when i talk about this DC and SW are implicitly included, it's just they don't have the cultural momentum Marvel does right now

I'm locking this topic because y'all can't behave.

So a movie is automatically better and "normal cinema" for being stand alone? That's retarded.

no, it isn't, i'm just saying if normal cinema is "whatever shit movies i like" as you put it, then sure. i enjoy some of the marvel films, not all, but the cult that has grown around it is unnerving

Jesus I can barely stand sitting through ONE movie in a theater. I can't imagine fucking nearly 48 solid hours in one.

Corporate worship and fan culture have largely overtaken religion's place within the mainstream public. They offer meaning, however trifling, and more importantly, stimulus, to a public that ravenously craves both.
Criticising one of the sacred lambs of pop fan culture is tantamount to blasphemy to those people. An insult or a criticism of the object of fanaticism is the same as an insult leveled directly against the fan themselves as they connect their own identity and self worth to the object in question.

GO OUTSIDE STOP DISSAPOINTING YOUR PARENTS

Yea the joke is that they soulessly co-opt things and ruin them. They are the white people of white people

Imagine being this delusional and brainwashed, good lord

If I sat through 48 hours of movies I'd at least hope they were genuine works of art that would have some kind of worth.

But 48 hours of empty, soulless Marvel capeshit? What a waste of goddamned time.

First guardian of the galaxy wasn't so bad

It's like 58 hrs lmfao

Common misconception, I thought the same until I rewatched it about 2 months ago, it's trash

Why was this b&r post deleted?

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-133759__01.jpg (939x2000, 646K)

so when thanos killed half the cast is the end of phase 3?

reminder that is always white people who likes this shit

Report: Heidegger's new gods will be cinematic gods, a la Jodorowsky's vision for Dune. your cameras destroy the mystique of actuality; as what you can't see is often more frightening than what you can, so did, for example, never seeing the emperor in person contribute to the aura of his divine power. your presidents and prime ministers are mole men: your cameras have ensured this, before the eye of actuality they have become as flat as you are. you can only believe in the gods of celluloid. in your films and music you look for your angels of the spectacle. the next god will be a character in a film. his actor will be, for all intents and purposes, non-existent; he will subsist only as his image. his love will be hyperreal, and you'll believe again.

Attached: 1541629980326.jpg (194x259, 7K)

/r/marvelstudios is run by Disney. They're very blatant and post CONSTANT ads disguised as actual """content""". They're banned from hail corporate at this point it's so bad because they would fill the front page every day.

They're incredibly lazy about it too. Just check the users who make the shill posts. They'll have either fewer than 10 lifetime posts or will be obvious karmabots that spam reposts for karma and are then sold/used by Disney employees to shill. It's absolutely disgusting.

Attached: image.gif (320x240, 772K)

>STOP ENJOYING THINGS!!!!!!11111

mousenigger, OP literally says it's not about enjoyement in general

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

weak bait

>Disney intentionally luring the ultimate söyboys in, in order to thin the herd by making them die of sleep deprivation

Maybe Disney is based after all.

Americans are not white

I still think /r/movies is run by Disney as well.

>Dying from sleep deprivation for less than 60 hours
No

Disney really cultivates the religious zealotry audience.

Yes he says that and then proceeds to get ASSBLASTED about people enjoying things

Join one tribe and genocide the other. Tale as old as time.

>co-opt
You mean like all these white characters being turned into black characters in order to appease them? That kind of co-opt?

Attached: 1500345666284.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

corporate drone

you have to go back

It's fandom, dude

Whoa racist for no reason out of nowhere

even people from other places of reddit hate how full of 200% shilling and mindless drones is going on in that sub. They insta downvote everything that is against Mahvel.