Is there anything you'd like to say to the actors browsing this board?

Is there anything you'd like to say to the actors browsing this board?

Attached: IMG_1198.jpg (1078x1350, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18353465/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trips, Henry.

I think I could do better acting than a majority of them

"Kill yourself, kike"

how did it feel making that sex scene with the ugly Pajeet

nice dick dude, thanks for the reply

Hi Supar man.

You should ditch DC and get those based MCU checks and bitches! (ignore peoples opinions on Disney and capeshit and get them bucks)

Attached: YAYBMIR.jpg (280x180, 10K)

Sneed

Expose the jews

Who molested you?

Those sevens!!!

Attached: MFW.png (899x449, 922K)

hi Henry, how are you coping with the massive bald spot on the top of your head?

fuck you, manlet

That waa just an bad camera angle.. get over it

Hail Satan!

Attached: Satan approves.jpg (1170x701, 100K)

Henry, be though. I realize they cast a bunch of ugly niggers in the show, but you can take it. Give us a good Geralt. And if you feel bad because of all the ugly goblins they put you up against with, just remember the games. Hope you're doing well at camp.
-user

Attached: shit and curry.png (979x1458, 1.77M)

keep on trucking henry

What was it like working with John hurt in immortals that flick was sick

My legs hurt

They can go suck a big fat log of shit also Disney/Marvel refund my money because your movies suck
You owe me
Can't post my paypal rn but go fuck yourself if i ever see one celebrity on an airport i will kick your ass and dump your luggage on the restrooms

Attached: 1561675769596.png (888x894, 520K)

Looks like we got ourselves the makings of a blessed thread right here.

Attached: well well.png (500x365, 231K)

You as well.

Attached: checkin.png (592x290, 129K)

proof ?

Nice Henry

Any news on Superman ?

PLAY SUPERMAN CALVO

Attached: 1563050866988.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Beautiful.

Attached: 1563645421253.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

How do I achieve hirsute chad mode?

I'd fuck blonde haired fair skinned teens and I know every man is jealous on some level that Henry is

what's his power level?
is he weaker or more powerful than Walter BLANCO?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

What do you have to say about this, Henry?

Attached: 1563610041353.png (1878x862, 1.05M)

Those four assclowns never played or read Witcher

>NOOO
>DON'T TOUCH OUR BABY GAMES WOMEN
>HOW CAN THEY DO THE WITCHER WITHOUT PLAYING THE KIDDIE GAME!? READ THE BOOK ATLEAST WOMEN...

Attached: 1563705883409.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

this but unironically

Attached: tfa.jpg (622x303, 32K)

Walter is already CALVO in base and combined with his BLANCO he can take initial Superman Calvo. After Superman achieves
Plenamente Realizado CALVO he one shots.

why live

Attached: THERESAMANGOINGROUND.png (602x724, 357K)

How tight is freya ?

delet

Who tighter, freya or millie?

When are you going to livestream your mass shooting of the clowns who made the Witcher: A Netflix Original?

Yes. I don't care if you go bald, I liked you in Man From UNCLE and I think you'd make a decent Bond.

freya, Millie has a roastie cunt.

not so much anymore

Act.

With the rumors of her being passed around I believe this. Thanks Henry.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Superman? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Post-Crisis Superman. I'm not talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman either. Hell, I'm not even talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman with his mental blocks unlocked with the Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo Kryptonian martial arts, equipped with a GL ring, a perfect Jimmy Olsen, control of Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex/Batman DNA implanted in him giving him 24th lvl intellect. I’m also not talking about blue sundipped instant lobotomy enraged Post-Crisis Superman, with the White Lantern Ring and his original silver age powers and a Helmet of Fate on his head, host to Parallax and wielding a Sword of Superman because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Jimmy Olsen (that can use Silver Age Powers), control of both Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex and Batman’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, access to the Green, sundipped Krypto guarding him and nine mini black holes floating behind him, entered Prime One Million Mode, casting galaxy wide Superhypnosis to everybody with Super mindcontrol to steal their powers. I'm talking about blue sundipped for 10^10^100 octillion years Prime One Million Pre-Crisis Rebirth Cosmic Armor Thought Robot Strange Visitor Superman with the White Lantern Ring, Helmet of Fate, Silver Age superpowers, Batman/Lex DNA, retcon punch, Miracle Machine and host to all emotional entities, access to all the Elemental Realms, three swords style w/ Sword of Supermans, casting Skyfather Jimmy Olsen as his servant, trained under Muhammad Ali, absorbed all 5D imps, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Mandrakk and obtaining the Demiurgic power, control over the speedforce with Endless concepts implanted in him and having rewritten the Book of Destiny while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan, and fused with SuperNicCage while having mastered 127 martial arts.

Attached: 1563578172908.jpg (948x1308, 48K)

Yeah. Pretending to care about nigs isn't fooling nigs.

>that 10/10 smooth Chad smirk
>that qt instantly looking away then doing a double take

Attached: 1561332239573.jpg (479x516, 21K)

They are always welcome here. It's good to know that some may lurk and even shit-talk (and in turn being being shit-talked) at will and with levity, in here.

Btw Henry, The Witcher series might turn out to be a disappointment (to say the least) but a good performance is always noticed and appreciated. Just do your best :)

Henry, I love you and think you're a sexy mf. No homo.

LMAO at celebs browsing Yea Forums despite how casual this place has become along with the rest of Yea Forums, plebbit will always be the number spot with so.y luring in everyone pretending its the best site ever

Hahaha look at that fucking hairline, he's done for.

What was banging Gina Carano like? Fuck it must’ve been amazing

>girls is 17
sasuga Henry

Mogs you to hell, faggot

God I wish Henry was a Superman with better director.

Every time I think maybe the problem is him and then you see him smiling one out of two fucking times he ever smiles under Zack Snyder and you can tell, that's him, that's the Superman. Not Man of Steel, not Kal-El, that's Superman.

Attached: 1fgjms.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>LMAO at celebs browsing Yea Forums
Henry has probably been lurking longer than you, kid.

WE LOVE YOU ZACK SNYDER

Fuck off zoomie

Cringy sentimental redditor detected

Shut up retard

You have my sympathy Henry. You're a good actor and I'm so happy that you got to play Geralt as you've wanted, unfortunately you're surrounded by vile jews and cunts who are taking a big fat dump on the whole series, with the only shining beacons of light seemingly being you and the actress who plays Ciri, whom btw I hope you're smashing because besides the money that's the second best thing you're gonna get out of your time there.

Oh, and a newfag too. Just kys, fag.

id go gay for you Henry

Holy shit, that is funny. Their motive might have been wrong, but that's a legit joke to come up with.
Yeah, you should look into developing ways in which your excess income is used to help individuals/families

kys retard

>It's fucking real

Attached: Scrotum armor.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Whatever nerd. Have sex.

he dated a middle schooler in his 20s. i don't think he cares

>at one point in history actors were considered lower than prostitutes

Attached: 1563295005748.jpg (249x249, 32K)

And people claim he doesn't post on Yea Forums lol

Doesn't look as bad though. Although they could've gotten rid of the shriveled look on the armour that I presume is supposed to be leather. The helmets look more like salletsn ow.

strawpoll.me/18353465/r

he most likely just lurks. otherwise he would have seen this meme i made for him and praised me as his number one based fan

Attached: superman.png (960x390, 65K)

what
source?

B A S E D. im extremely excited for the Witcher netflix.

please be kind to Freya !

>strawpoll.me/18353465/r
did you even need a poll for this you turbo brainlet? spoiler: people are most unhappy with the castings that look least like their source material

Sneed

based cringeposter

Nice mustache and stuntwork Henry.

Attached: 1563077821663.webm (1138x600, 2.83M)

kek. i was wrong. i remembered it differently but no he dated a 19 year old at 33. mustve confused the memory cause the articles always say "13 years" younger. i guess the 13 stuck

I beat my meat while looking at pictures of you, Henry.

Based and truthpilled.

Attached: img-that-fresh-pumpkin-pie-smell-561.jpg (720x480, 88K)

that's gay

Hey, Henry's come in to see us!

Correct the noses and lips of CATS. ASAP. At least taylor.

Seconded

Henry please ditch the roasties. none of them would let you sit on their face unlike me

>666

Based cunnymaster