Yea Forums hates it

So is it guaranteed a billion?

Attached: 2A48575B-F607-413B-974D-813A054EE07D.jpg (798x420, 26K)

Half a billion tops

Every Marvel movie will make a billion from now on

I’m pretty sure that’s what was said about BP and CM.

DId FFH get a billion or not? I forget.

this. fluoride in the water makes people very suggestible. marvel has used that to brainwash millions of retards into watching every single one of their terrible flicks. hence why i only drink dew.

Yea Forums hates everything (except fringe far-Right rhetoric, traps, and underage girls) and some things are bound to be successful, so it's not like Yea Forums hating it indicates anything

It needs to make 960 million but will only make 700 to 800 million max.

it will get it by this time next week

Hasn't Natalie Portman tried comedy multiple times and always been terrible?

Probably, this looks like it's probably going to lean even more into the cosmic weirdness, and having 2 Thors at the same time will be a big draw too

This, plus Ragnarok has an insanely good reputation and this will presumably be in the exact same style. Only the trailers will show just how much they can fuck up what should be an easy home-run.

and with that post, the curse of 1 billion is sealed. Thanks for ruining cinema, jackass.

God the comic con announcement was awful.

>Tessa Thompson comes on
>"Valkarie is now king, and every king needs her queen"
>basedboys and women cheering
>Natalie Portman lifts the hammer
>Female Thor
>more autistic screeching

Thor 3 was so good, why do they need all this pandering?

I remember she’s was in that fantasy comedy movie about a prince’s drunk brother

Disney shareholders on suicide watch

The logo looks very 80s

Attached: thundercats-4.jpg (640x490, 27K)

I thought Natalie Portman wanted the fuck out of MCU, why is she back in?

She’s a Jew, and there is money to be made.

Money. It’s been 6 years since Dark World and the MCU is an empire now.

Her character was kinda lame before, she probably wasn't interested in being a side character anymore

And now we’re gonna get a Thor 5.

More like half a billion on top of a billion.

This board is more likely to get the lottery numbers right than get the numbers of a disney movie. It sounds like shit but so did CM and it didn't stop it.

Yeah it does

What is the premise since Mjolnir and Jane were destroyed? Does this take place in the Marvel past?

Thor Ragnarok was the only non-shit capeshit in years and Taika Watiti is great
I'd take movies like that over other capeshit, no doubt
The ensemble cast capeshit is horrible and we should go back to the days of Iron Man 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAH

DUDE THE 80Z LMAO
HEY REMEMBER THE FUCKING 80Z DUUUUDE

I just don't want portman, shes a stuck up cunt

I guarantee you don't remember the 80s and you can fuck off, cunt.

Jane never died, and now that time travel/multiverses exist they can pull an old mjolnir from wherever they want. The premise will undoubtedly be that Thor, once again, finds himself unworthy, he'll run into Jane again and she'll be worthy somehow and go off to rule Asgaard with Valkyrie. I seriously hope Hemsworth Thor can just die and RIP with the rest of his family and old Asgaard.

Guess they make another one.

Shes pissed she wasnt in the good thor.

more like Whor

That would be kino.

Duality of man

And people only liked her in it because she took her clothes off.

>Thor 3 was so good
it wasn't, kys tasteless normie faggot