I AM ACTING!!!

I AM ACTING!!!

Attached: DA8905ED-17BC-405E-983C-4CF5A959AAA7.jpg (1673x926, 96K)

>i am incel
>i am taking nonflatternig screenshot of a single frame of film
>i frame frame as evidence of bad acting
>i knocked a woman down a few pegs
>peepee becomes hard
>feeling of power rushes through my veins
>i am incel
>i will never have sex

How would you approach this scene, as a master thespian yourself??

literally stopped watching right there not even OP

Everybody talks like a robotic autist such as myself of course!

>Toni Collette Defense Squad out in full force

>everyone who does not agree to me is [ENEMY] defense squad
anti-authoritarian upbringing is the bane of our society and that sheltered little prince is the "living" proof.

i liked this movie

imagine getting all that from OP lol
kys tranny freak

Collette's acting was incredible in this. Kill yourself if you unironically think it was bad.

I’m not sure if you’ve been around real crazies but they tend to not be subtle. Sorry you didn’t get the sanctimonious pic related performance you wanted, op

Attached: 7F769C7F-9534-4F0A-B803-A67108224066.jpg (300x299, 34K)

We must protect Toni at all costs!

>Toni Collette can't act

Attached: 1344549668553.jpg (479x435, 49K)

We can make this an issue among men, bro. I've got enough frequent flyer miles and I can be anywhere in the world in 24h.
Put a little skin in the game.

Also not OP
I felt like I was watching a Tommy Wiseau movie at times with Hereditary. They're trying really hard to be human and failing miserably, I stopped watching after the seance. The lines were absolute trash and you have to turn off your brain for the scenes to work. It was unfunny on top of that.

who hurt you?

Yea Forums criticizing actors is like watching toddlers talking about politics.

Attached: 1525633021967.gif (200x198, 932K)

Lol this a very smart post and in no way makes my point for me. I had no idea there were so many Toni Collette stans out here ready to physically fight for their queen

Attached: A3F5E9CB-173B-4F1F-8982-9C9D103DB004.jpg (612x458, 181K)

>heREDITary

fpbp

Dude, seriously just shut the fuck up with your sarcastic bullshit. You will be contrarian just to get (You)s and it's really pathetic. You aren't impressing anyone.

based

classic reddit school of acting. Shout all the time, over emote, suddenly change tone and volume, have a couple meme tics

Memeing is cool and everything, but the fact that good acting is starting to be considered "overdone" and "cringe" is genuinely scary.
Thank god you people aren't casting directors/film critics.

Bane?

People don’t act like this in real life you dumbshit. You have so little social experience that you are judging realism by its similarity to other movies.

I AM BRAPPING!!!

Attached: 1543887499932.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Low effort but based since you triggered people anyway

so true, dubs confirm