AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4212441421214421.png (1175x621, 485K)

Can someone red pill me on this? This series is video game and slavic folklore right? So it has nothing to do with black people?

Stunning and brave

>women in battle
I hope she has some sort of magical powers otherwise this is ridiculous

women warriors are represented in the ranks of the squirrels and in the many sorceresses who engaged in very famous and nasty battles in the lore.

not enough, they have to show WOMAN WARRIOR IN ARMOR because it's 2019.

okay to be fair skellige has shieldmaidens but i don't even know if skellige is even canon according to the fat fuck polack who wrote the books. and this is all taking place on the mainland anyway.

Originally, it was a series of Polish book. It has some slavic folklore and monster. However, a lot of it is a "take that!" to cheap Polish Fantasy that include slavic elements but are just generic fantasy and regressive Polish.

>series already has strong female characters
>debtflix must shoehorn le strong female warrior

The worst is Triss is a nig.

history, mythology and civilization was invented by blacks
by definition all historical and mythological figures are black
anything opposed to this view is by default racist and will be reported to the authorities

uhm sweetie, it's 2019 you racist pig

that borderline commie Sapkowski is probably gleeing with joy anyway

>slavic folklore
No, it's based on the Arthurian legend.

shieldmaidens are hot, not OP's though

Attached: Eowyn-Nazgul-The-Return-of-The-Witch-King-by-Greg-Hildebrandt-2.jpg (1600x1265, 807K)

Who is that even suppose to be? It's not suppose to be Queen of Cintra....right?

I think that's meant to be Queen Calanthe of Cintra, Ciri's grandmother, she's critically wounded in the battle of Cintra and ultimately leaps to her death, her family's coat of arms sports 3 Lions.

The novels actually feature a lot women warriors, half of Geralt's party is comprised of them and he's even knighted by one in a pretty funny twist of fate.

Remove the title and it just looks like cheap wannabe GoT.
And GoT was garbage in the first place already

this, the books are nothing but 'womyn are better than men' and 'diversity is strength' bullshit anyway, never trust anyone from the eastern bloc, subversion was literally ingrained into their psyche.

Why do all progressives lack self awareness

cope more my dear spic tranny friend

At last someone gets it. I was worried that I've have to stop coming to this Taiwanese Knitting forum because of all the internalised misogyny and racism

I hope not, that would be pathetic.

If you've ever had the displeasure of meeting Sapkowski, you'd know of much of a cunt he is.

netflix has to shoehorn and boost the 'hints' into full blown main part of the whole story.

When you think about it, in the middle ages, noble women who were well fed meaning they could be 5'9 or 5'10 could probably obliterate 5'5 starving peasants who only ate cabbage

Pretty hot if you ask me

I can't believe they really went ahead with that Nilfgaardian armor

Vampires were based off of jews. They can't see themselves in a mirror because they lack self-reflection

I'm suprised to see that many Black Polish people.

DICKHEADS AHEAHEHAEHA

When will hollywood collapse?

Never. When will people learn this?

Just feel bad for Cavil being attached to this shit

>netflix writing tier brainpower

If Yea Forums can rant about it they will.

why are you lying lol

Could perhaps be Meve aswell

It's not based on slavic folklore, that's just a Yea Forums myth

>why are you lying lol
I'm not, who are Milva, Angouleme and Queen Meve? who are Tea and Vea? have you even read the books?

I feel like they'd be jumping too many books ahead for that, that Battle of the Bridge doesn't happen until Baptism of Fire iirc, plus we see other cuts of the same battle scene with the three Lions featured prominently, Meve's sigil was a single lion clutching a sword.

Milva was you typical "archer/hunter" girl, not a "warrior" by any means.

european folklore

the books are actually pretty woke for something that's over 30 years old

>nilfgaard in the books
>a well equipped and disciplined force with modern command structures which result in overwhelming strategic and tactical superiority (most of the time)

>NG in the TV series
>dickhead rabble charging down the hill

Attached: a7155959bbb486ff8ec23a9c4c04658a.png (1279x638, 686K)

>we want the gay of moans audience

How does Poland take it?

> overwhelming strategic and tactical superiority (most of the time)
They lost every battle when they didn't attack by surprise

They are too busy with the space program to waste time watching TV.

German folklore

where is this from?

If you're gay maybe

In the ass, as always

>The novels actually feature a lot women warriors, half of Geralt's party is comprised of them
Well, the whole series is just an overrated harem animu

Most of the people don't like it but there is also not so small part of people who like just out of the inferiority complex towards west, and since reddit likes it everyone else who have something slight against it is called backwards p0lack. They also laugh at people who were counting it will be more like games means more slavic since games were more slavic than books and they were the ones to make witcher popular in the west but at the same time they ignore everything else what doesn't check with the books.

Attached: 1559644054420.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>the books are actually pretty woke for something that's over 30 years old
the late 80s early 90s were SO PC you have no idea

Shieldmaidens are fucking fiction

based

He must be a fan or something